Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2019, 07:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SKOBET - Simple Anonymous Casino | Stop Loosing On Casinos  (Read 972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
100bitcoin
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 562
Merit: 268


View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:52:51 PM
 #21

Can you please explain your roll generation algorithm here? Moreover, how do you calculate your house edge? Can you please explain with example?
Take a look on image where you can see specific odds while you adjust that slider.

Yes. But, I want to know, while it is 1X, how the win chance is calculated to be 99%?
99% since the HE is 1% and also no one would really want to bet 1x. Try to slide up on 2x multiplier you will see 49.5% and so on. A typical numbers on how you do calculate HE.
I understand that at 1X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 99%. Similarly, at 2X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 49.5%. But, how the HE is being determined to be 1%? Where is the math?

1563823319
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563823319

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563823319
Reply with quote  #2

1563823319
Report to moderator
1563823319
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563823319

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563823319
Reply with quote  #2

1563823319
Report to moderator
1563823319
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563823319

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563823319
Reply with quote  #2

1563823319
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1563823319
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563823319

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563823319
Reply with quote  #2

1563823319
Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054



View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:06:39 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 02:57:05 PM by Supercrypt
 #22


23 JAN 19 - New Roll Generation Algorithm
21 JAN 19 - Open BETA STARTED
20 JAN 19 - House Edge Decided 1%
17 JAN 19 - Website is in BETA please do not bet over 0.01 BTC, any bets made over 0.01 BTC will be returned.

I think this is exactly what they are looking for. Beta testers, but instead of paying people to be beta testers they want them to test it with their own money and hopefully lose it to the casino.

There are two things about this , first of all almost all Las Vegas casinos do this now, they have soft opennings and they have hard opennings, when you have a soft openning people still can come in and play but they are not officially just "open" yet which is a small period of time, then they do a big openning with famous people and what not like a big huge party and then they are open, you can consider this one like that.

Or secondly we can consider the fact that skobet literally throwing away money because if they trust their system and security thats great but something on beta could probably get a lot of hacking attempts made on their website which is risky for them too.
pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:13:43 AM
 #23

Can you please explain your roll generation algorithm here? Moreover, how do you calculate your house edge? Can you please explain with example?
Take a look on image where you can see specific odds while you adjust that slider.

Yes. But, I want to know, while it is 1X, how the win chance is calculated to be 99%?
99% since the HE is 1% and also no one would really want to bet 1x. Try to slide up on 2x multiplier you will see 49.5% and so on. A typical numbers on how you do calculate HE.
I understand that at 1X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 99%. Similarly, at 2X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 49.5%. But, how the HE is being determined to be 1%? Where is the math?


the plan was to have a lotto on that address, like if you roll 77.77 then you get today's website profit as returning bet.

i will keep regular updates on thread with dates.

pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:18:30 AM
 #24


23 JAN 19 - New Roll Generation Algorithm
21 JAN 19 - Open BETA STARTED
20 JAN 19 - House Edge Decided 1%
17 JAN 19 - Website is in BETA please do not bet over 0.01 BTC, any bets made over 0.01 BTC will be returned.

I think this is exactly what they are looking for. Beta testers, but instead of paying people to be beta testers they want them to test it with their own money and hopefully lose it to the casino.

There are two things about this , first of all almost all Las Vegas casinos do this now, they have soft opennings and they have hard opennings, when you have a soft openning people still can come in and play but they are not officially just "open" yet which is a small period of time, then they do a big openning with famous people and what not like a big huge party and then they are open, you can consider this one like that.

Or secondly we can consider the fact that skobet literally throwing away money because if they trust their system and security thats great but something on beta could probably get a lot of hacking attempts made on their website which is risky for them too.


exactly correct, website is fine, no problems at all, as a matter of fact the website payment system is completely off website and operates from my house server.

Hang in, and this will be good project in long run !!

Caladonian
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 540


View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:53:17 AM
 #25


23 JAN 19 - New Roll Generation Algorithm
21 JAN 19 - Open BETA STARTED
20 JAN 19 - House Edge Decided 1%
17 JAN 19 - Website is in BETA please do not bet over 0.01 BTC, any bets made over 0.01 BTC will be returned.

I think this is exactly what they are looking for. Beta testers, but instead of paying people to be beta testers they want them to test it with their own money and hopefully lose it to the casino.

There are two things about this , first of all almost all Las Vegas casinos do this now, they have soft opennings and they have hard opennings, when you have a soft openning people still can come in and play but they are not officially just "open" yet which is a small period of time, then they do a big openning with famous people and what not like a big huge party and then they are open, you can consider this one like that.

Or secondly we can consider the fact that skobet literally throwing away money because if they trust their system and security thats great but something on beta could probably get a lot of hacking attempts made on their website which is risky for them too.


exactly correct, website is fine, no problems at all, as a matter of fact the website payment system is completely off website and operates from my house server.

Hang in, and this will be good project in long run !!
The owner itself are gambling with destiny of their business, as mentioned above this soft opening can be risky for the site as bugs can be use to sucked their funds but the team /owner are not doubting the security of their site and wanted to continue, let see what more will be the offer after more improvements happen to their site.

Will check back, I guess.
pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:59:56 AM
 #26


The owner itself are gambling with destiny of their business, as mentioned above this soft opening can be risky for the site as bugs can be use to sucked their funds but the team /owner are not doubting the security of their site and wanted to continue, let see what more will be the offer after more improvements happen to their site.

Will check back, I guess.

i didn't do any soft openings, in programming world BETA means expect bugs, and minor changes will be made to design in final project. (in short expect oversized texts, unaligned images ) the thing you talking about is ALPHA release which means testing among company team, casino is okay to use, winners are getting paid, bet verification is up.

if you are confused with anything please let me know. Thanks for your honest opinion

deisik
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1108


English ⬄ Russian Translation Services


View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:06:55 AM
 #27


The owner itself are gambling with destiny of their business, as mentioned above this soft opening can be risky for the site as bugs can be use to sucked their funds but the team /owner are not doubting the security of their site and wanted to continue, let see what more will be the offer after more improvements happen to their site.

Will check back, I guess.

i didn't do any soft openings, in programming world BETA means expect bugs, and minor changes will be made to design in final project. (in short expect oversized texts, unaligned images ) the thing you talking about is ALPHA release which means testing among company team, casino is okay to use, winners are getting paid, bet verification is up.

if you are confused with anything please let me know. Thanks for your honest opinion

I don't remember a lot of other casinos running beta testing in public

I guess it smells heavily suspicious, if not to say fishy. That's why people are asking questions. As I said earlier, the first impression may stick ("no second chance to make first impression"), and if there are a lot of bugs to be found (which is kinda to be expected at this phase), you may be damaging your reputation with people losing money due to these bugs (and you likely too). I don't say you are up to something, but this is the first thought that comes to one's mind after reading this thread
mindrust
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1464


Bitcoin or gtfo


View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:26:29 AM
 #28

I agree with deisik they may use that beta software as an excuse against the players. I am not saying they are going to but it is still suspicious. A serious business wouldn't start a casino before they test all the bugs. This is money we are talking about. Nobody wants to hear excuses.




▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
omonuyak
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 840
Merit: 268



View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:28:40 AM
 #29

Hope op take the advice give concerning the websites and his casino platforms and spend more time in developing it so that it can become something that he himself will be proud of.  I wish you well!



BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!


▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀




Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
100bitcoin
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 562
Merit: 268


View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:47:59 AM
 #30

Can you please explain your roll generation algorithm here? Moreover, how do you calculate your house edge? Can you please explain with example?
Take a look on image where you can see specific odds while you adjust that slider.
http://i66.tinypic.com/nxqtmw.png
Yes. But, I want to know, while it is 1X, how the win chance is calculated to be 99%?
99% since the HE is 1% and also no one would really want to bet 1x. Try to slide up on 2x multiplier you will see 49.5% and so on. A typical numbers on how you do calculate HE.
I understand that at 1X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 99%. Similarly, at 2X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 49.5%. But, how the HE is being determined to be 1%? Where is the math?


the plan was to have a lotto on that address, like if you roll 77.77 then you get today's website profit as returning bet.

i will keep regular updates on thread with dates.
Whatever. That does not answer my question. Please tell me, how do you calculate your house edge?

pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:57:39 PM
 #31


The owner itself are gambling with destiny of their business, as mentioned above this soft opening can be risky for the site as bugs can be use to sucked their funds but the team /owner are not doubting the security of their site and wanted to continue, let see what more will be the offer after more improvements happen to their site.

Will check back, I guess.

i didn't do any soft openings, in programming world BETA means expect bugs, and minor changes will be made to design in final project. (in short expect oversized texts, unaligned images ) the thing you talking about is ALPHA release which means testing among company team, casino is okay to use, winners are getting paid, bet verification is up.

if you are confused with anything please let me know. Thanks for your honest opinion

I don't remember a lot of other casinos running beta testing in public

I guess it smells heavily suspicious, if not to say fishy. That's why people are asking questions. As I said earlier, the first impression may stick ("no second chance to make first impression"), and if there are a lot of bugs to be found (which is kinda to be expected at this phase), you may be damaging your reputation with people losing money due to these bugs (and you likely too). I don't say you are up to something, but this is the first thought that comes to one's mind after reading this thread

yes we are one of few ones, we do not have any issues, cause its on chain betting, there is no database or no register so there is nothing that could go wrong in terms of money. !

everything is being run on bitcoin block chain, so there are no bugs in terms on game play.

pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:59:25 PM
 #32

I agree with deisik they may use that beta software as an excuse against the players. I am not saying they are going to but it is still suspicious. A serious business wouldn't start a casino before they test all the bugs. This is money we are talking about. Nobody wants to hear excuses.

casino core is on bitcoin blockchain, there will be no money lost, if user wins the bet he will get paid without any problem at all.


i hope it makes you understand we are different and unique.

pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:11:37 PM
 #33

Can you please explain your roll generation algorithm here? Moreover, how do you calculate your house edge? Can you please explain with example?
Take a look on image where you can see specific odds while you adjust that slider.
http://i66.tinypic.com/nxqtmw.png
Yes. But, I want to know, while it is 1X, how the win chance is calculated to be 99%?
99% since the HE is 1% and also no one would really want to bet 1x. Try to slide up on 2x multiplier you will see 49.5% and so on. A typical numbers on how you do calculate HE.
I understand that at 1X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 99%. Similarly, at 2X return, if the HE is 1%, win chance will be 49.5%. But, how the HE is being determined to be 1%? Where is the math?


the plan was to have a lotto on that address, like if you roll 77.77 then you get today's website profit as returning bet.

i will keep regular updates on thread with dates.
Whatever. That does not answer my question. Please tell me, how do you calculate your house edge?

like any casino do

(100 - 1)/MULTIPLIER

deisik
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1108


English ⬄ Russian Translation Services


View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:21:27 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 05:58:33 AM by deisik
 #34


The owner itself are gambling with destiny of their business, as mentioned above this soft opening can be risky for the site as bugs can be use to sucked their funds but the team /owner are not doubting the security of their site and wanted to continue, let see what more will be the offer after more improvements happen to their site.

Will check back, I guess.

i didn't do any soft openings, in programming world BETA means expect bugs, and minor changes will be made to design in final project. (in short expect oversized texts, unaligned images ) the thing you talking about is ALPHA release which means testing among company team, casino is okay to use, winners are getting paid, bet verification is up.

if you are confused with anything please let me know. Thanks for your honest opinion

I don't remember a lot of other casinos running beta testing in public

I guess it smells heavily suspicious, if not to say fishy. That's why people are asking questions. As I said earlier, the first impression may stick ("no second chance to make first impression"), and if there are a lot of bugs to be found (which is kinda to be expected at this phase), you may be damaging your reputation with people losing money due to these bugs (and you likely too). I don't say you are up to something, but this is the first thought that comes to one's mind after reading this thread

yes we are one of few ones, we do not have any issues, cause its on chain betting, there is no database or no register so there is nothing that could go wrong in terms of money. !

everything is being run on bitcoin block chain, so there are no bugs in terms on game play.

Well, now I feel a bit confused. If you say that everything runs on the blockchain as well as "there is no database or no register so there is nothing that could go wrong in terms of money", who does the address at the starting page of the casino belong to? Who has the private keys from this address? Apart from that, you say in the OP that "please do not bet over 0.01 BTC, any bets made over 0.01 BTC will be returned". Does it mean that you have the keys and as you decide to return the money, you may as easily decide not to return it?

What am I missing?
DarkStar_
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1917


KnowNoBorders.io


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:41:44 PM
 #35

casino core is on bitcoin blockchain, there will be no money lost, if user wins the bet he will get paid without any problem at all.

i hope it makes you understand we are different and unique.

No it is not. Bitcoin doesn't have smart contracts to this extent of functionality (yet), so it's not possible that the "casino core" is on the bitcoin blockchain. If someone won, you could easily scam them by just not paying them (kinda like how you didn't pay yourself when you were testing the system).

On a related note, can you sign a message from an address with at least 1BTC in it? You *should* have a bankroll of 20BTC+ with a max bet of 0.01BTC so it shouldn't be an issue.

pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:45:27 PM
 #36


The owner itself are gambling with destiny of their business, as mentioned above this soft opening can be risky for the site as bugs can be use to sucked their funds but the team /owner are not doubting the security of their site and wanted to continue, let see what more will be the offer after more improvements happen to their site.

Will check back, I guess.

i didn't do any soft openings, in programming world BETA means expect bugs, and minor changes will be made to design in final project. (in short expect oversized texts, unaligned images ) the thing you talking about is ALPHA release which means testing among company team, casino is okay to use, winners are getting paid, bet verification is up.

if you are confused with anything please let me know. Thanks for your honest opinion

I don't remember a lot of other casinos running beta testing in public

I guess it smells heavily suspicious, if not to say fishy. That's why people are asking questions. As I said earlier, the first impression may stick ("no second chance to make first impression"), and if there are a lot of bugs to be found (which is kinda to be expected at this phase), you may be damaging your reputation with people losing money due to these bugs (and you likely too). I don't say you are up to something, but this is the first thought that comes to one's mind after reading this thread

yes we are one of few ones, we do not have any issues, cause its on chain betting, there is no database or no register so there is nothing that could go wrong in terms of money. !

everything is being run on bitcoin block chain, so there are no bugs in terms on game play.

Well, now I feel a bit confused. If you say that everything runs on the blockchain as well as "there is no database or no register so there is nothing that could go wrong in terms of money", who does the address at the starting page of the casino belong too? Who has the private keys from this address? Apart from that, you say in the OP that "please do not bet over 0.01 BTC, any bets made over 0.01 BTC will be returned". Does it mean that you have the keys and as you decide to return the money, you may as easily decide not to return it?

What am I missing?

maxbet is displayed on website, any bet made over maxbet is reverted back !

by the way we are out of BETA, check out site
https://www.skobet.com/

EdenHazard
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1006


View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:52:34 AM
 #37

Hope op take the advice give concerning the websites and his casino platforms and spend more time in developing it so that it can become something that he himself will be proud of.  I wish you well!
It should be like that, the OP must be able to accept suggestions rather than keep dodging every question. Everyone has every experience that is different, they give advice that the gambling site created can make everyone interested.
I agree with deisik they may use that beta software as an excuse against the players. I am not saying they are going to but it is still suspicious. A serious business wouldn't start a casino before they test all the bugs. This is money we are talking about. Nobody wants to hear excuses.
Gambling site is part of the business, so everyone who comes will see the ins and outs of the site because it comes with money. I agree that every new site must pay attention to every aspect as detailed as possible, so everyone does not give a bad impression to the gambling site.
pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:25:09 AM
 #38

Hope op take the advice give concerning the websites and his casino platforms and spend more time in developing it so that it can become something that he himself will be proud of.  I wish you well!
It should be like that, the OP must be able to accept suggestions rather than keep dodging every question. Everyone has every experience that is different, they give advice that the gambling site created can make everyone interested.
I agree with deisik they may use that beta software as an excuse against the players. I am not saying they are going to but it is still suspicious. A serious business wouldn't start a casino before they test all the bugs. This is money we are talking about. Nobody wants to hear excuses.
Gambling site is part of the business, so everyone who comes will see the ins and outs of the site because it comes with money. I agree that every new site must pay attention to every aspect as detailed as possible, so everyone does not give a bad impression to the gambling site.

yes check this thread every suggestion is implemented Smiley Smiley Smiley i even decided house edge from public suggestions.

I am russain speaker so i speak broken English, translation removes passiveness from language.

DarkStar_
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1917


KnowNoBorders.io


View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:40:28 AM
 #39

Can you sign a message from an address with at least 1BTC in it? You *should* have a bankroll of 20BTC+ with a max bet of 0.01BTC so it shouldn't be an issue.

^^

pussyhunter6969
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 12


View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 03:43:34 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 04:53:37 PM by pussyhunter6969
 #40

Can you sign a message from an address with at least 1BTC in it? You *should* have a bankroll of 20BTC+ with a max bet of 0.01BTC so it shouldn't be an issue.

^^

Click Block Explorer On Right top of website, to directly view whole wallet and track its balance on block chain, any address shown on website is calculated from this public key. Maxbet is dynamically calculated using current balance as per your multiplier now.


Here is the link
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/xpub/xpub661MyMwAqRbcEiNk4KqoCzFJEfqDKkoyYZ1sEkJu3G4EKJVNczpNmUq9AYrdV8RJ4Swcd3N3CtBAZwat1RrqaQycG5wkZaVRCWQC5m6UiTL




Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!