Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite crypto and why?  (Read 506 times)
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:51:55 AM

My favorite are XZC because zcoin utilizes the zerocoin protocol to provide anonymous transactions in a unique scalable way. its a cheap privacy coin and i always liked it and have high hopes for it in the future
my second fav coin is NEO because i like the concept they are doing and i like the fundamentals, its a new coin that already made wonderful progress!

these are the only 2 coins im holding at the moment as well

what about you? Smiley

At the moment, my favorite is XEM, why? Because I am trading and I saw this XEM crossing out its moving average, then what is the implication? well, simple as it will going to be bullish and it is good for scalpers to take into consideration every small percentage of profit in their balance to their platforms.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:05:30 AM

I still hold ETH. I believe that this coin is very promising because it has a strong and well-known team. Also in this coin I like the fact that very low commissions and operational transactions.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:10:35 AM

My favorite crypto is ethereum , eos and ripple because transaction is so fast and has a lower fees so thats why I also like it. Actually there are more crypto that I didnt discover yet so I am still on the process of learning more about other crypto .
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:19:43 AM

My favorite is ethereum. The reason for this is the fact that many altcoins form the infrastructure. Also constantly trying to update itself. the second is NEO. The reason for NEO is that I don't like the concept and the team. But at the bottom level of two coins. I hope they both rise as soon as possible.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:54:44 AM

The good coins to buy now are Ethereum and XRP. Both of these coins continue to compete and if now Ethereum decreases, of course, you have to invest. I'm sure at the end of this month the price of Ethereum will increase.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:01:37 AM

The good coins to buy now are Ethereum and XRP. Both of these coins continue to compete and if now Ethereum decreases, of course, you have to invest. I'm sure at the end of this month the price of Ethereum will increase.
Right. But you also need to add bitcoin as well. I usually don't hold so much shitcoins, I just easily dump then or exchange to bitcoin once I got the profits that I'm hoping. No need to really hold them for so long as you might be trap and can't exit without suffering any loses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:03:34 AM

Until now I hold two altcoins which I think are good like ETH and EOS, maybe for you it's no longer strange with these two coins. both of these coins have many fans and I know a little about NEOs, many say that their potential is great, maybe next time when I have more funds, I will try to invest it.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:14:15 AM

OH! i almost forgot tron  Grin i like tron as well everyone knows why :]

I'm different, I choose Ethereum and you understand why I chose it. The first is the benefit if the price of ETH is very high, followed by the popular ETH in the market, so it is easy to sell them  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:36:30 AM

Quite simply, I like it as most people participate in this market, which is the ability to earn incredible profits. Although we have had a long year with fears and sorrows, but I believe if we insist we will achieve big profits in a few years.
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:04:37 AM

interesting answers. everyone seems to prefer the top 5 coins.. nobody likes undervalued gems anymore? Huh

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:17:50 AM

I really like Ethereum because how it developed and growth, other than Ethereum I also like NANO the coin is very revolutionary, ultra-fast transaction, extremely low fee, and the developer was great. I also interested in new coin called SUQA, they bring a totally new algorithm, they don't do presale, ICO, private sales. or any kind of that, so it is fair for everyone.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:20:15 AM

My favourite coin is crypto that has live product and have partnership with third party, That is ETH, XRP, XLM, TRX, LTC, WAVES. By have partnership with others party the demand will keep increase and the price will going up.
It was a good coin choice, coins that were at the top level, coins that had a very good level of reputation could make us feel much more confident.
The risk obtained will be even smaller than when we choose to invest in coins that are less popular.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:24:06 AM

My favorite Altcoin is nothing more than ethereum. Neo and Litecoin, because I think future developments also increase every day, and now the price is still cheap, so I think now we will hold a few months ahead with a more stable selling price.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:45:52 AM

My favourite altcoin is stellar because it is very strong & promising coin. It is very strong in position at that time. It is similar to ripple and 2nd largest coin. excellent reliable data in global market and people also have full trust on it. Future of stellar is very bright.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:47:48 AM

Zcash is good but their privacy features are a too complicated for basic users, this is why monero is a better choice even if zec has better technology. Both are worth holding but a larger portion of monero would be a wiser move

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:44:56 PM

Until now I hold Eth and coins still provide positive energy for the future, so I think eth will still be feasible to be an alternative coin other than bitcoin. Even though hardfork is still postponed but I have good views on eth, all of this is for the advancement of functions and innovations from eth itself.

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:52:03 PM

At this stage, my favorite coin is Ethereum.
This coin feels very well in the conditions of constant variability of the cryptocurrency market.
She clearly has good prospects and a bright future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:54:30 PM

It is given that most people do really like BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM and i do so.
But i will tell something in alternative coins which is LOYALCOIN.
They are about to fix the problem of loyal point world wide.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:33:54 PM

I also like bitcoin and ethereum because of coins that have good and valuable prospects.
Besides that, I also hope that EOS will become a coin that is able to develop with its platform which is starting to be loved by game projects.
Although it is in the process of development but has good development.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:09:38 PM

My favorite altcoins is ethereum. Because i trading with ethereum since 2016. Thats year i brought ethereum in 7$ value and i sold thats coins at 1200$. In my case of ethereum is next generation best blockchain technology.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: