Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Monero In 2019  (Read 348 times)
michaelnbarnes (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:32:48 AM

Hi, I am mining XMR on minergate from last 2-3 weeks with 13-15khs. And I made around 0.19 XMR.

My estimate earning is 0.06 XMR per day. (According to Minergate's Calculator)

Now i had done little research about minergate and I found many negative reviews that minergate is not good for mining, they steal hashrate, they don't use optimized miners, low hashrate etc...  So please share your experiences with mining

I have not tried any other XMR pools yet. but i heard about nanopool but I am not sure it's the best pool or not

So please help me
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lund94

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:35:40 AM

Hello.

I've also mined on minergate, and after a couple of days i also read many negative reviews about them.

I'd recommend you to try out nanopool to see the difference - i'll promise you that you get better returns.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids a problem.
michaelnbarnes (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:15:56 AM

Hello.

I've also mined on minergate, and after a couple of days i also read many negative reviews about them.

I'd recommend you to try out nanopool to see the difference - i'll promise you that you get better returns.

What application you are using with nanopool for XMR mining?  XMRig?
and did you know any good CPU miner without donation fee for Linux OS
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:16:20 AM

Hi, I am mining XMR on minergate from last 2-3 weeks with 13-15khs. And I made around 0.19 XMR.

Now i had done little research about minergate and I found many negative reviews that minergate is not good for mining, they steal hashrate, they don't use optimized miners, low hashrate etc...  So please share your experiences with mining

I have not tried any other XMR pools yet. but i heard about nanopool but I am not sure it's the best pool or not

So please help me

0.19 in 2 - 3 weeks XD thats say all about minergate. I get 0.3 xmr in 5 days with 12 kh/s on nanopool.

Hello.

What application you are using with nanopool for XMR mining?  XMRig?

Application depends on your hardware. You give us no information what hardware you have and here are so many threads about this theme.

GPU Miner

Teamred
JCE Miner
SRB Miner

CPU

JCE Miner
XMR Stak
XMR RIG

Why people are so lazy today? Read read read and learn, learn, learn. All things you must know, can you find in this forum.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:50:50 AM

So please help me
Can you pm me? I'm very good when it comes to mining rigs ,I've used minergate since 2016 and I'm wasted my hashrates on there ,if you are getting 15kh on minergate I bet you can get 20kh using other miners ,the best I use is xmrig and xmrstack ,I can't guide you in setting it up ,not hard as you might think
michaelnbarnes (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:23:01 AM

So please help me
Can you pm me? I'm very good when it comes to mining rigs ,I've used minergate since 2016 and I'm wasted my hashrates on there ,if you are getting 15kh on minergate I bet you can get 20kh using other miners ,the best I use is xmrig and xmrstack ,I can't guide you in setting it up ,not hard as you might think

I can't send pm. because I am a newbie
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:32:35 PM

I've been using the SUPPORTXMR pool for over a year now. I've used it with XMR-STAK and CASTXMR miners.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:24:57 PM

I've been using the SUPPORTXMR pool for testing XMR mining on my lap-top. I've used it with XMR-STAK miner and got about 20-25 kh/s.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:35:20 PM

I have always had this bit of suspicion for all of the websites and applications that provide you with one-click-mining. I have tried them and always went back to just some miner program for whatever algo I was mining.

I mined Monero for a very little time before moving on to new Cryptonight coins (there were many profitable back in 2017). If you decide to try your luck with some other Cryptonight coin you can check out https://www.cryptunit.com/

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:24:31 PM

So please help me

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3264773  This miner supports all CPU's and GPU's.   I am even getting older 500-series nvidia cards to mine.  To use the older cards, you need the cuda 8 .DLL file from the official release;  as my build is with CUDA 10, not supporting older 500 series cards and earlier.  There are clear notes on this in the thread linked.

I use nanopool myself.  They are reliable.   If you set your payout to .3 XMR, youll get regular payments every few days with current network diff.

The miner linked above, I compiled myself and it has open-source, as well as I removed the devfee.  AFAIK, its the most current version I have compiled and posted; but I haven't checked in a while.  (Windows version)  People usually post in the thread telling me there's a new version and I jump on it when able after that.... since my XMR rig is a "set and forget" machine;  I rarely think about touching it.  It's rather self sufficient.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:42:11 AM

I'm using Nanopool but last time I also noticed some decrease in profit. It is related to FPGA and Asics arriving in the network.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
RiceMiner69

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:34:43 AM

I'm using Nanopool but last time I also noticed some decrease in profit. It is related to FPGA and Asics arriving in the network.

Damn, need to wait till the next fork....
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:46:26 PM

Monitor the network difficulty. It has went up quite a bit over the past week or so.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: