Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling out LoyceV the dumb ass - come and back up your claims I await.  (Read 669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:41:35 PM

What suchmoon wanted to say, he didn't posted so much in the last couple of days  Grin Grin

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:48:08 PM

This child's board is named "Reputation". And when you post a topic with a subject that suggests an invitation to explain, then you turn it to a mud sling, what reputation are you building?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:39:49 PM

-snip-
Damn. Guess I'm still not part of the inner circle yet. And after Foxpup invited me to his foxhole for some unspeakable deeds as well. I'll need to try harder.

Seriously though, that is in equal parts sad and hilarious. I've had him on ignore for several weeks now, so I had no idea it had gotten this bad. I'm sure someone else mentioned that he said he was packing for a holiday at some point? So either he is lying about his social life on an internet forum, or he actually went on holiday and continued to spam the forum the entire time he was there? I'm not sure which is worse.

cryptohunter was not posting for a few days, not even with the sockpuppet accounts. It was so nice and quiet in Meta, how could you have possibly missed that? Smiley

Not sure if it was a vacation or a temp ban but it was great regardless.

stayed 4 days without posting and definitely the guy needs to take a vacation or should prohibit him from posting in the Meta and Reputation sections, at least to prevent the guy going crazy.:

January 26, 2019

Meta:  “No one reads Meta anyway.”

Meta: Negative trust for bad posting.

Meta: Negative trust for bad posting.

Meta: DefaultTrust changes

Reputation:  marlboroza just deleted my post but this is not why I am creating this topic.

Meta: Dear Theymos,i have a good idea.

Meta: One year anniversary of merit system

Reputation: DT2 SUCHMOON ABUSE.Who voted him into trust circle ?

Meta:  One year anniversary of merit system

Reputation:  marlboroza just deleted my post but this is not why I am creating this topic.

January 27, 2019

Reputation: marlboroza just deleted my post but this is not why I am creating this topic.

Reputation:  Calling out LoyceV the dumb ass - come and back up your claims I await.

I'm on my vacation but always have a spare few moments for my fav board.

Now, since my vacation is going to be quite an extended one I will not be posting too much for a while. I believe in helping the forum remain a place where freedom of speech is supported to the max but since even the admin here seem not to care that their systems are leading to freedom of speech being crushed then they are responsible for that.

However, I will always have the odd 30 mins here and there to present facts to demonstrate a degenerate bunch of untrustworthy scumbags have infested DT via the broken and misleading merit system.

I still await even one sensible rebuttal to the claims supported by observable events that I have produced. None have come forth I just see a bunch of wimps and scoundrels hiding behind umbrella terms like trolling spamming and then shrink away for defining those terms and providing examples.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:41:44 PM

You do realise it’s only you and the resident nuttjobs who give a flying fuck what you post

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:18:33 PM

You do realise it’s only you and the resident nuttjobs who give a flying fuck what you post

You do realise you are an imbecile and I love it when you post on my threads so I can demonstrate that over and over and over.

You do realise I want my red trust removed by you dumb ass holes who think you can red trust me to stop me presenting facts regarding your prior untrustworthy behaviour.

Lauda needs to realised I will not accept red trust for his mistakes. He calls me a liar 3 x and does not produces any evidence when I call for it. Then I correctly tell him that if he does not stop calling me a liar I will encourage others to review his post history where I can prove he actually is a liar. He thinks he can red trust me for that. NO WAY.

You are on record for saying you red trusted me for presenting facts. So now your red trust is fake too.

I have not done anything untrustworthy so I will not be accepting any red trust at all.

Until it is removed you can expect to be reminded that you have all acted far more untrustworthy than myself and need to remove my red trust.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:30:25 PM

all trolls love being fed so no wonder you love it when I reply. Once again, can you hear the crickets? You some crazy lonely loon.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:33:48 PM

You do realise you are an imbecile and I love it when you post on my threads so I can demonstrate that over and over and over.

You do realise I want my red trust removed by you dumb ass holes who think you can red trust me to stop me presenting facts regarding your prior untrustworthy behaviour.

Lauda needs to realised I will not accept red trust for his mistakes. He calls me a liar 3 x and does not produces any evidence when I call for it. Then I correctly tell him that if he does not stop calling me a liar I will encourage others to review his post history where I can prove he actually is a liar. He thinks he can red trust me for that. NO WAY.

You are on record for saying you red trusted me for presenting facts. So now your red trust is fake too.

I have not done anything untrustworthy so I will not be accepting any red trust at all.

Until it is removed you can expect to be reminded that you have all acted far more untrustworthy than myself and need to remove my red trust.

I am actually wondering.. I saw like 1000 posts from you and i never had the patience to read not even one of them, why do you continue a war with yourself. It's good just to admit tman has some problems of personality and that's it. Move forward, do something else.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:37:50 PM

all trolls love being fed so no wonder you love it when I reply. Once again, can you hear the crickets? You some crazy lonely loon.

I can hear the sound of scumbags hiding from me behind their pussy self moderated threads and unsubstantiated claims of trolling....

Provide some evidence or continue looking like an imbecile screaming troll and crazy to someone bitch slapping you around constantly with facts and evidence that you are a trust abuser and that lauda is a liar.

What you want to see the evidence again? Just ask.

@vinsin

The issues are wider and there are far reaching implications of allowing red trust to be used to silence people presenting facts relating to the wrong doing of DT members. Tman is just one of these scumbags that need removal from DT. Actually the entire system is completely broken and needs strict criteria implemented and enforced.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: