Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of a crypto business without an ICO  (Read 491 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:36:07 PM

You can make business withouth having an ICO, only if you have enough fund to support your project and if the investors saw some potential with your ideas for sure money will come to you. You can also support some already established coins which for me is good compare to the new coins.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:28:27 PM

If you want an option instead of investing in ICO, you can earn profits from being a trader. Since you have mentioned that you are good at statistics, that skill of yours would be an advantage in trading with technical analysis. Trading business it needs statistics, fundamental and good in an analysis in timing, both of these are really good to start if you have. Well, you are very lucky with that kind of business in trading.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:35:10 PM

You can make a youtube crypto channel and offer advice and news on the market.  Evnetually if you get big enough with enough subscribers you will able to monetize your channel and maybe get some paid promotions.  If that doesn't suit you then open your own crypto exchange.  However this route will require a decent amount of starting capital if you want to succeed.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:01:11 AM

So, now that we are in a bear market, I am no longer considering doing an ICO or security token offering and whatnot.
I still love crypto and I want to work on this sector.
What do you suggest I do, in terms of making a web site and making money with crypto.
I am good at statistics.

You can make a website and make a review about ICOs or new project. Beside that, if you have trading skill, you can make analysis and prediction about market movement.
AppliedOptimal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:02:32 AM

As far as I see, the advice seems to be collected under three headings:
1. Offer your services in various parts of the forum
2. Be a trader, use your statistics skills
3. Work for a crypto company.
Am I missing something?
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:20:24 AM

if you want to do a cryptocurrency business and without using ICO, maybe you can use trading methods and take advantage of movements or price differences from other markets or what is often called "arbitrage" so that you can make the most of your profit without using ICO.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:24:12 AM

I think the most often done is investing in crypto or trading. with trading we must have the skills to analyze the market so that we get profits, while investing, we hold coins for a long time
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:01:17 AM

So, now that we are in a bear market, I am no longer considering doing an ICO or security token offering and whatnot.
What do you suggest I do, in terms of making a web site and making money with crypto.
I am good at statistics.
Trading is the best thing according to your expertise in statistics, because you are likely to be able to produce profits only and that is in accordance with what you have, analysis of calculations is very familiar to you. I think with what you have you can offer services to several companies, this will be easy if you already have a connection or already have a good name.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:38:57 AM

You may go for running a local exchange for your countryman as a trouble free crypto exchange for world wide people. I am not aware of where you are from but this is the business being missing out in entire crypto space and also this will work as a very good promotion for bitcoin among new people. This may work even for highly developed country also as people want to have a trusted know exchanger as it might give them extra credibility toward crypto space.

For an usual exchange, I suggest no-KYC for ever kind of promises will make you popular in short time frame itself
kastylok

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:16:27 PM

I am good at statistics.
have you tried investing in dapps which pays dividends? Here is the list of crypto dividends leaders https://cryptodividend.io
Autumn_Rain

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:29:14 PM

What about forecasts? Both comprehensive and based on a technical analysis. Sorry, if I wrote it wrong but I think you've got what I mean  Smiley
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:30:38 PM

I have seen many business operate without offering a ICO, I personally think the business is more legitimate if they don't offer one.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Many types of coin development do not need ICO. As the NANO has developed thanks to the airdrop form for the participants and they let people decide the price for it while looking for the traders. You see there are still many other examples showing that ICO is not the only development model.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:31:50 PM

I am good at statistics.
If you are good with numbers and you are tired of icos then trading may be perfect for you, the profits that you can get are substantial and can be gotten very quickly thanks to the volatility of the market, but I will give you some words of caution, the profits are out of this world but the losses can be just as bad so only begin to trade once you have developed a strategy that you have verified will give you profits if followed, otherwise you will waste your time and money.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:05:54 PM

I am good at statistics.
Well since I have a good analytical skills trading will not be a bad idea in my opinion to you. But if you have enough capital and you are ready for serious business why not open an exchange company particularly crypto related or gambling company since they are far better eaner in this current situation of crypto currency as compared to ICO.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:54:47 AM

I think going by your most strongest point as mentioned on your post, going into full time trading won't be a bad idea.
Trading is good only that it's time demanding and you would need a lot of patience to succeed in it.
Even in this bear market ,so many people are still making it through trading.
So try your hands on it.
AppliedOptimal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:51:56 AM

Just to eliminate bad choices:
I dont have enough money to open and run an exchange. Even if I did, volume and liquidity are the largest problems as of now.
Trading requires experience, and I am day trading with bots already, but they are not as good as my expectations.
I am not interested in dividend paying dapps as they do have the tendency to go sour.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:57:34 AM

only trading and investment can be done if there is no ico. while when the bear market, traders and investors will pause to wait for the market to begin to improve.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

If you are good in website design then you have a lot to do in this platform, if you critically look at all the existing trading website you see that they all have their strength and weakness, can you you constructively and instinctively improve on what they have? if you can, then you will make a great but chip name for yourself we are waiting goodlock.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:07:32 AM

there are many way to earn crypto without ico. you can find job like design some logo or something else with coin payment. you can be trader if you want, just olay with grapich everyday. and trade or paying something in real life use crypto, via person to person.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: