Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin PUMP - the improved Mazatrain  (Read 9307 times)
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:51:27 AM

lol, is this a joke?

The volume of trade did go up on mintpal from 9 bitcoins to 65 bitcoins
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:50:59 AM

lol, is this a joke?

I'm pretty sure this guy just noticed that and claimed he had something to do with it.

on twitter he kept saying "half my guys waiting on deposits, invest now while cheap", highest it got was 890 and this was before he tweeted that.

He's claiming "hop on now and enjoy the ride" while it's at 800, this was several hours ago, still at 800.

It jumped 50%, he claimed to expect 1000%+
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:09:09 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 07:09:49 AM by SeriousCoins14

lol, is this a joke?

I'm pretty sure this guy just noticed that and claimed he had something to do with it.

on twitter he kept saying "half my guys waiting on deposits, invest now while cheap", highest it got was 890 and this was before he tweeted that.

He's claiming "hop on now and enjoy the ride" while it's at 800, this was several hours ago, still at 800.

Op is a thief, him and his cohorts pump coins then amass a legion on IRC + twitter promising a pump, followed by dumping on the unsuspecting masses. I sold out my BC as soon as they got involved.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:13:25 AM

Looks like he pumped it up to 900 with his own money earlier and now its flat with no one to dump on
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:27:46 AM

Op is an asslicking thief, him and his cohorts pump coins then amass a legion on IRC + twitter promising a pump, followed by dumping on the unsuspecting masses. I sold out my BC as soon as they got involved.

Although thats possibly true, Blackcoin is actually not a bad investment right now. POS with interest makes it one of the ones that stand out and it's very new.

Buying.

EDIT: Bought  Cheesy
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:35:28 AM

But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

PLEASE GO READ THE BC THREAD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

Call it instamined if you prefer.

This thread is the first time this coin has been mentioned here at all, and already it is too late to mine it.

Maybe threads just scroll away so fast whatever previous times it was mentioned simply scrolled off into limbo too fast to get noticed.

-MarkM-

Instamined? From start mining diff shooted up because of the high hashrate.
I was there from start and believe me there was no instamine. The thread was on front page of announcements at all times so you couldn't miss it if you looked.

I mined 10k in 7 days(1Mh). with prices now its ridicously low

+ the dump has already happened while it was being mined, only way is up now.

colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:56:36 AM

But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

PLEASE GO READ THE BC THREAD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

Call it instamined if you prefer.

This thread is the first time this coin has been mentioned here at all, and already it is too late to mine it.

Maybe threads just scroll away so fast whatever previous times it was mentioned simply scrolled off into limbo too fast to get noticed.

-MarkM-

Instamined? From start mining diff shooted up because of the high hashrate.
I was there from start and believe me there was no instamine. The thread was on front page of announcements at all times so you couldn't miss it if you looked.

I mined 10k in 7 days(1Mh). with prices now its ridicously low

+ the dump has already happened while it was being mined, only way is up now.

+1

I was there from day 1 also, mined hard from the start. I'm not giving my BlackCoins away for a long time. I love that POS facility, it works so well, I am accumulating more and only 75million coins in total so no-one to dump on me - 1% annual coin inflation, there's hardly a safer alt out there to store your BTC than BlackCoin.
colinfx

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:04:57 PM

Looks like BlackCoin has flatlined at 800 satoshi, +60% from yesterday.

No dump yet. Looks like pump is still work-in-progress.
colinfx

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:28:59 PM

Buy support now coming in again.... This really is still in progress... Remember MAZA?

Choo Choo!
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:32:07 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Finally...

neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:37:47 PM

Buy support now coming in again.... This really is still in progress... Remember MAZA?

Choo Choo!

Cool
colinfx

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:38:06 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Finally...

We are about to break yesterday's high of 890. How many people are going to wish they had more?

I mean, it's not often you get to jump in BEFORE the move - and this thread proves everyone had a chance!!!
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:33:34 PM

We are about to break yesterday's high of 890. How many people are going to wish they had more?

I mean, it's not often you get to jump in BEFORE the move - and this thread proves everyone had a chance!!!

Except some where thinking it was a dumping exercise. So new buyers made small gains
buying yesterday at the lower end and sold for a quick profit.

Anyone need a tissue?  Cry Grin
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:50:04 PM

lol, is this a joke?

Yup, I was soaking up people dumping into me with buy orders at 700-750 range, which is cheap coins for me. Also I announced this to the public the same time I did to team hence why they had to wait for deposits, I did this because Maza wasn't even supposed to be announced but gained a lot of attention so I figured I'd give the community a headsup this time to instead of keeping it private to see what my team can do.

I told people top 'hop on and enjoy the ride' at 500. About 1K now, regardless of how you see it had you listened you would've had double your investment now. That being said, I'm known for 10 minutes pumps but I clearly stated this wasn't one of them, I said it'd be a week or so, so if you want to flame me for something not going up and down a 500% in 30 seconds just fuck off this thread anyway, because people whine regardless of what kind of type of pump it is; but I'd suspect you whine since you bought de nada
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:50:42 PM

If you havent sold now is your chance. Dont let this guy dump on you.
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:58:34 PM

This looks like another 'wolong and the cheerleaders' pump. With all the regular cheerleaders in it.

Kiss
colinfx

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:05:20 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 02:15:34 PM by colinfx

lol, is this a joke?

Yup, I was soaking up people dumping into me with buy orders at 700-750 range, which is cheap coins for me. Also I announced this to the public the same time I did to team hence why they had to wait for deposits, I did this because Maza wasn't even supposed to be announced but gained a lot of attention so I figured I'd give the community a headsup this time to instead of keeping it private to see what my team can do.

I told people top 'hop on and enjoy the ride' at 500. About 1K now, regardless of how you see it had you listened you would've had double your investment now. That being said, I'm known for 10 minutes pumps but I clearly stated this wasn't one of them, I said it'd be a week or so, so if you want to flame me for something not going up and down a 500% in 30 seconds just fuck off this thread anyway, because people whine regardless of what kind of type of pump it is; but I'd suspect you whine since you bought de nada

+1

Anyone complaining clearly either:

1. didn't buy any blackcoin
2. did buy some but sold for small profit
3. is buying blackcoin and trying to get others to sell in to their orders

Either way, this was a heads up that is so RARE that you'd be mad not to make money out of this.

Without a pump blackcoin is worth 2500 to 5000 sat at the low end anyway - don't ignore the 'long term' advice here, this is not 15 minute pump like others - straight up and straight down. Look at the price action, volume and charts...

Next push above 1000 sat and it's not coming back under. It's not too late!
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:01:12 PM

lol, is this a joke?

+1

Either way, this was a heads up that is so RARE that you'd be mad not to make money out of this.

Without a pump blackcoin is worth 2500 to 5000 sat at the low end anyway - don't ignore the 'long term' advice here, this is not 15 minute pump like others - straight up and straight down. Look at the price action, volume and charts...

Other coins that are complete scams have a market cap at least twice that of BlackCoin. This one isn't a scam coin, so it should be worth well more than any of those. My estimate for the true value of BlackCoin is at least 10K Satoshi. Gives it a market cap of around 7 million, and considering what BlackCoin is it should easily be worth that much.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
colinfx

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

lol, is this a joke?

+1

Other coins that are complete scams have a market cap at least twice that of BlackCoin. This one isn't a scam coin, so it should be worth well more than any of those. My estimate for the true value of BlackCoin is at least 10K Satoshi. Gives it a market cap of around 7 million, and considering what BlackCoin is it should easily be worth that much.

+1

Already broke through the 1,000 sat barrier. Gentle pushes upwards are making early adopters sell thus giving the whales some cheap coins. It's all so obvious - this is how they are getting their coins!
colinfx

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:41:10 PM

Dumped from 1450 sat to 1000 sat, the new floor. Buy cheap now if you missed the train!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: