Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin PUMP - the improved Mazatrain  (Read 9308 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:16:32 PM

If you prefer not to do due diligence that is your own choice.

There are quite a few search results not only in this section of the forum but also over in the development section.

The material in the development section is likely to be more technical, but as bitcoin itself does not use proof of stake much of the material that started there may well have been moved to here by now.

-MarkM-

Maybe you need some due diligence, altcoins are men't to see what can be improved, PoS is a work in progress, so  LOL

Yes that is why I want to read their paper explaining what improvement it is that they made.

Do you expect to be spoon fed with papers and explanations - do your due diligence and read the source.  Grin

+1

Hehe! Are you kidding - to guys like this things like 400% gains only happen to other people Cheesy
colinfx

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

Blackcoin is holding 1600, there is no dip yet, if you are not already in I still recommend you take a look! The Balackcoin pool launches soon and there'll be even more competition to pick up these coins - the price could further explode!

BlackCoin broken through 1,800 satoshi. An attack on 2,000 is imminent, watch the price, trade carefully, buy on dips. But beware, there might not be any dips for a while at this rate!

Dipped to 1,500 now back up to attack 2,000 level. If it gets through, it'll be a break out, new floor will be 2,000 area.

december23

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:59:15 PM

Greetings, I am www.twitter.com/BTCWHALE here to let you know that BlackCoin will explode just like I did Maza. Investors only regret will be not investing more. The only thing needed to exceed my MazaCoin pump is an adoption to Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes let's make get big Vern make a run for his money. I like investing in coins that actually hold a future, BlackCoin being the first real PoS is an impressive feat itself. The fact that it's not premined is what makes it so attractive as it paves way for insane amounts of heights in terms of percentages (2000-3000%) with nothing to hold it down (no premined coins blocking the sell book with big orders) along with the fact that it's not useless to hold BlackCoin long-term (stake interest)

To conclude Blackcoin is the next choo choo train, take the risk or stay watching by the sidelines. Vote & Mail Cryptsy. 0% Premined.
24 HOUR VOL 11.497 as time of writing - as in barely touched - not for long.

http://www.blackcoin.co/

EXCHANGES
https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC (recommended)
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BC&b=BTC (not recommended, lags with crashes along with a retarded trading engine.)
Happy trading.

Can u tell me what's destination of this pump train ?     5000satoshi or even more ? 

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp6y1V7impV8StnUzK44kPf6cuKsmuGi8R
colinfx

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:16:27 PM

Greetings, I am www.twitter.com/BTCWHALE here to let you know that BlackCoin will explode just like I did Maza. Investors only regret will be not investing more. The only thing needed to exceed my MazaCoin pump is an adoption to Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes let's make get big Vern make a run for his money. I like investing in coins that actually hold a future, BlackCoin being the first real PoS is an impressive feat itself. The fact that it's not premined is what makes it so attractive as it paves way for insane amounts of heights in terms of percentages (2000-3000%) with nothing to hold it down (no premined coins blocking the sell book with big orders) along with the fact that it's not useless to hold BlackCoin long-term (stake interest)

To conclude Blackcoin is the next choo choo train, take the risk or stay watching by the sidelines. Vote & Mail Cryptsy. 0% Premined.
24 HOUR VOL 11.497 as time of writing - as in barely touched - not for long.

http://www.blackcoin.co/

EXCHANGES
https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC (recommended)
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BC&b=BTC (not recommended, lags with crashes along with a retarded trading engine.)
Happy trading.

Can u tell me what's destination of this pump train ?     5000satoshi or even more ?  

This is not so much a pump than a rather large number of people buying in to BlackCoin because of the new BlackCoin multipool. Sell walls are now getting eaten up by existing holders. As there are no new coins being produce and also coin interest is only 1% per annum the price is being pushed upwards, it has quite some momentum at this time.

The price is being pushed up by existing holders as well as by new holders who are buying up BlackCoin stock.
ComPared

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

How can I do if I missed the train ? Angry

Edit: The train is coming back!!!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp4DZfzcFx7V1XQEkY4sW6AAyQnJ199r2v
Bouwens

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:47:58 PM

Hurry up! don't miss the train.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. StB694RpRf31B5DvqcPhbg7YWfuEbyPvt3
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:42:14 PM

I see now it has gone over 2000 satoshi on Poloniex so that is a really good sign. I wonder if it can do a MAZA or Aurora thing like those two the other week past. By the way what is the multipool and what does it do exactly as I am not very techie in these things.
neilh

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

I see now it has gone over 2000 satoshi on Poloniex so that is a really good sign. I wonder if it can do a MAZA or Aurora thing like those two the other week past. By the way what is the multipool and what does it do exactly as I am not very techie in these things.

It's mining the most profitable altcoin > selling for btc > buying blackcoin

http://bcmultipool.com
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:36:23 AM

what happens when all the bc is bought up from all the exchanges?
mek300

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:19:52 AM

Then it is time for all good men to come to the aid.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:44:45 AM

Hmm Ultimate Black Hole is when you mine BTC for BC directly so...

next game changing will be flip sides 1BC>1BC  - none can predict future even that  joke can happend

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:03:26 PM

UPDATE: 300% - done.

Thanks to everybody who sold me cheap coins at 700.

3k% = target.
BTCWhale (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:52:51 PM

this one could go over 3k! (opening price @ mint pal)

I doubt that very much. I would be surprised to see this even hit 1500.

Hehe
BTCWhale (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:59:48 PM

lol, is this a joke?

The volume of trade did go up on mintpal from 9 bitcoins to 65 bitcoins
I'm pretty sure this guy just noticed that and claimed he had something to do with it.

on twitter he kept saying "half my guys waiting on deposits, invest now while cheap", highest it got was 890 and this was before he tweeted that.

He's claiming "hop on now and enjoy the ride" while it's at 800, this was several hours ago, still at 800.

It jumped 50%, he claimed to expect 1000%+

Op is an asslicking thief, him and his cohorts pump coins then amass a legion on IRC + twitter promising a pump, followed by dumping on the unsuspecting masses. I sold out my BC as soon as they got involved.

Well thanks for selling me BC at 700

For anyone getting caught up in this fakepump by BTCWhale ... unlucky. He's dumping some BC on you to buy more of the real pumpcoin for tonight which hasn't been announced.

Thoughts after 5 days?

If you havent sold now is your chance. Dont let this guy dump on you.

You should give investment advice, part 1: never buy something that Warren Buffet holds lmao
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:20:04 PM

That's some pawnage right there.

Should've gone with BCWhale as your handle.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:53:39 PM

For anyone getting caught up in this fakepump by BTCWhale ... unlucky. He's dumping some BC on you to buy more of the real pumpcoin for tonight which hasn't been announced.

Thoughts after 5 days?

Now I think you're taking credit for something you didn't do and aren't doing right now either.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
colinfx

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:20:20 PM

UPDATE: 300% - done.

Thanks to everybody who sold me cheap coins at 700.

3k% = target.

You are saying 3,000% not 3,000 satoshi?

That's a MASSIVE target. People would get rich on this coin if that is correct!
botinho

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:38:42 PM

i love bc
BTCWhale (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:46:13 PM

Thoughts after 5 days?

Now I think you're taking credit for something you didn't do and aren't doing right now either.

So first it's a "fakedump" by me and now that you've seen it isn't then it isn't pumped by me. As previously stated I announced to the public at the same time as I did with the team. You know what I think? You didn't invest anything so why would you go into this thread anyway, had you done that you'd love me since when this post was made BlackCoin was at it's lowest point ever (500-550) and I brought it up - but either way, everybody who listened to me has profited and it's not done by far.

Get your head out of your ass.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:14:22 PM

Post some trading history logs then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: