Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:00:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform  (Read 5994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (52 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:23:34 PM

NIX making moves!
wkr

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:20:57 PM

This is just the beginning
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:46:19 PM

it looks like the project is  quite interesting to looking forward, I will see how this project is undergoing development.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:07:20 PM

it looks like the project is  quite interesting to looking forward, I will see how this project is undergoing development.

This is a promising one, at least from a technical standpoint. I wonder what the current status of it is since I last had a look at this? Couple of months ago.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:12:39 PM

This is a promising one, at least from a technical standpoint. I wonder what the current status of it is since I last had a look at this? Couple of months ago.

Imo it is one of the best projects I have ever seen. I'm with this project since the beginning. They met every milestone. The lead dev is very communicative and top-notch. You should join the Discord channel.
NIX is now available on Ledger Nano S and Trezor. Charlie Shrem joined the team. Dex Manager going live in a few months.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:04:15 AM

Imo it is one of the best projects I have ever seen. I'm with this project since the beginning. They met every milestone. The lead dev is very communicative and top-notch. You should join the Discord channel.
NIX is now available on Ledger Nano S and Trezor. Charlie Shrem joined the team. Dex Manager going live in a few months.
Charlie Shrem? I don't pay too much attention to this person, because in my opinion the role is not too important for the scope of the cryptocyrrency. maybe for some people it will be different from my opinion and that is a common thing  Smiley

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:14:51 PM

Charlie Shrem? I don't pay too much attention to this person, because in my opinion the role is not too important for the scope of the cryptocyrrency. maybe for some people it will be different from my opinion and that is a common thing  Smiley

Shrem was one of the first people who bought Bitcoin and created a business around it. He seems to have a fine nose for good projects, he is very well connected in the crypto scene, he can speak very well in front of cameras and has created a brand around himself. Not many people have achieved what he has.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:19:14 PM

I wonder why is this thread self moderated? Is it the fear of comments made about the alleged 5000 bitcoins Shrem stole from the Winklevoss bros?
Seriously, I see a really good attempt being made at covering up old news about this Charlie guy, if memory serves right, he was one of the first people I heard about back when I was getting into Bitcoin. Terms like "Bitcoin's first criminal" was a common slang that was used to mention this guy.

I really wonder what the NIX team were thinking when they thought of bringing this guy onboard.

Shrem was one of the first people who bought Bitcoin and created a business around it. He seems to have a fine nose for good projects, he is very well connected in the crypto scene, he can speak very well in front of cameras and has created a brand around himself. Not many people have achieved what he has.

lol are you forgetting the fact that he knowingly sold coins to people that were going to use it for drugs?? I wonder what kind of brand he built when he served his time in jail for 2 years.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:55:15 PM

USD is the top currency used for dealing drugs, it is clear that shrem was made an example back in the day. It was an statement, we are watching crypto

all bs
nixplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:14:11 AM
Merited by wttbs (1)

Safely storing your #NIX has never been easier with the latest @LedgerHQ integrations! Have a #Ghostnode? Check out this app that helps you launch your Ghostnode safely from your hardware device:

https://medium.com/@nixplatform/how-to-set-up-your-nix-ghostnode-with-ledger-trezor-113f0cfb5871

Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:33:39 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 06:24:09 AM by Eliah Johnson

Winklevoss Ordered to Pay $45K Worth of Charlie Shrem’s Legal Fees

https://www.coindesk.com/winklevoss-pay-45k-charlie-shrem-legal-fees
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:46:48 AM

Safely storing your #NIX has never been easier with the latest @LedgerHQ integrations! Have a #Ghostnode? Check out this app that helps you launch your Ghostnode safely from your hardware device:

https://medium.com/@nixplatform/how-to-set-up-your-nix-ghostnode-with-ledger-trezor-113f0cfb5871

This is awesome! now we can secure our Ghostnode even more.
Pumpitup6

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:33:20 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*9hCkhjUY2RhTwZpBebGUyQ.jpeg

Wow, Trezor and Ledger, that's great news! NIX should reach the top 100 soon Grin
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:39:35 PM

Komodo also pushing forward their DEX development. Could be very good for NIX, I guess.

https://komodoplatform.com/komodo-rebrand-update-2/
xtomeek

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:57:33 PM

Staking on the ledger? That's really a great feature. With the centralized exchanges and couple of incidents like some of them being hacked I really look forward once the guys launch their DEX manager. I think this project has a real use case once there is a bigger adoption for crypto as the payment solution.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:22:44 PM

Staking on the ledger? That's really a great feature. With the centralized exchanges and couple of incidents like some of them being hacked I really look forward once the guys launch their DEX manager. I think this project has a real use case once there is a bigger adoption for crypto as the payment solution.

Indeed great news! Sadly it seems that since a few weeks the better the news for NIX the less action from the team and community on Twitter and other social media channels. It looks like that many are tired to share and spread the word.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:37:45 PM

And Bittrex listed Grin. lol
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:10:11 PM

Indeed great news! Sadly it seems that since a few weeks the better the news for NIX the less action from the team and community on Twitter and other social media channels. It looks like that many are tired to share and spread the word.

Do not worry, this team works hard and keeps their promises, now they want to focus on work.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:18:00 PM

Do not worry, this team works hard and keeps their promises, now they want to focus on work.

Yes, the team is great. I'm a big fan of this project and the people behind it. It's just sad that so much happens in the background and this project get so little attention. Also the community was much more active on Twitter few months ago. This project needs also the community to be successful. So people out there: Spread the word about NIX!
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

maybe i will buy this coin, total supply just 42M and price still cheap. if bitcoin go up i think price NIX will follow up too. do you have plan to add binance or another big exchange ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: