Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform  (Read 5987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (52 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:47:33 PM

maybe i will buy this coin, total supply just 42M and price still cheap. if bitcoin go up i think price NIX will follow up too. do you have plan to add binance or another big exchange ?

This project is top. Alone if you take the value as privacy coin this project should be valued much more. The privacy settings are more private than those of Monero. Plus the value as privacy ecosystem, plus dApps that they are building and will be build.

If you are speculating that NIX will pump if BTC does you are missing the point. This team is building this project tirelessly through this bear market. And I guess at some point this project gets the attention it deserves.

Marketing seems also to ramp up in the background. Charlie Shrem and Curtis Green joined the team and that for a reason. Podcasts and I guess also TV interviews are beeing planned. And don't forget the TV documentary On Demand by Rob Lowe.

So much is happening but for now it is relatively quite around NIX.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:50:48 PM

maybe i will buy this coin, total supply just 42M and price still cheap. if bitcoin go up i think price NIX will follow up too. do you have plan to add binance or another big exchange ?

NIX submitted an application to binance, if the binance would add NIX, the price of the coin will go at least up to  50$. Marketing will be done in a timely manner, there is no point in doing marketing on the bear market, the first 20 CMC is a matter of time
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:54:11 PM

NIX submitted an application to binance, if the binance would add NIX, the price of the coin will go at least up to  50$. Marketing will be done in a timely manner, there is no point in doing marketing on the bear market, the first 20 CMC is a matter of time

They applied also for Bittrex and many more exchanges. They applied also for Beaxy and the CEO Artak Hamazaspyan seems to be open to list NIX. At least that is how I interpret his comments on Twitter. So many NIX gets listed there soon.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:55:51 PM

Also the number of Ghostnodes is growing again.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:25:16 AM

Also the number of Ghostnodes is growing again.

371 Ghostnodes are online now. Looking good.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 06:08:37 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 07:21:41 AM by nicecrypto

I always love privacy coin i think they represent well what blockchain is about, the ability to transfer anonymously without been trace is awesome imo, this NIX is another solid privacy coin that needs to be hodl for long term, imagine such a small supply, just 42m with such low price - thanks to bear market- it's a no brainer, this coin will definitely fly once the market has regain it's sanity Grin, definitely watching 👀 this.
Wonder if nix already on cmc or coingekco?
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:58:03 AM

Jackieboy is active right now on Discord. He writes:

"Dex manager is going to be sweet, I think an example privacy swap will be demo’d in a month or so, what other use cases do you guys think privacy enabled blockchains could be perfect for? We do have another strong idea for another use case implementation that we may be sharing soon as well. I think the major use case for privacy enabled blockchain is obviously financial transctions, and I think nix is pretty strong with its resources there."

and

"Yeah one of the other dapps we are looking into is decentralized data storage for a specific use case. It would be interesting to open it up to other use cases. But being able to store data anonymously is the major pivot point here, I don't think it applies to every data storage use case."

So what other dApp ideas could be interesting?

What I was asking myself: Is it possible (and does it make sense) to implement a referral program for the DEX Manager? A smart contract that reduces i.e. the transction costs and give the both parties a financial motivation to use and recommend the DEX Manager.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:40:46 AM

Idea: What about a dApp where you can insure yourself against i.e. cancelled flights.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:35:42 AM

Marketing idea: It would be great if projects like Komodo, Blocknet, NIX Platform and others would show support for each other. Showing people what value adds to them and vice versa. A marketing campaign that focuses on supporting each other would have great positive effects imo.
Only Blocknet is talking right now about NIX. Komodo seems to be more reluctant in promoting NIX Platform atm.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:13:36 AM

Whas searching information about NIX and couldn't find how distribution was performed, was there an ICO ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:21:30 AM

Whas searching information about NIX and couldn't find how distribution was performed, was there an ICO ?

No ICO. It was a claimed airdrop. A faucet to be exact.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:26:19 AM

No ICO. It was a claimed airdrop. A faucet to be exact.

Ok, thanks, looks like I missed this one

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:35:50 PM

NIX holding when next wave  Grin
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:37:08 PM

Safely storing your #NIX has never been easier with the latest @LedgerHQ integrations! Have a #Ghostnode? Check out this app that helps you launch your Ghostnode safely from your hardware device:

https://medium.com/@nixplatform/how-to-set-up-your-nix-ghostnode-with-ledger-trezor-113f0cfb5871

This is awesome! now we can secure our Ghostnode even more.

This is nice! good job. When LPOS for ledger?
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:38:13 AM

This is nice! good job. When LPOS for ledger?

Jackieboy is testing lpos contracts on Electrum for Ledger and Trezor and it should be ready sometime in the near future. Thats what he wrote on Discord two days ago.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:40:40 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 03:19:42 PM by Eliah Johnson

So what can we expect in the coming months (my speculations)?:

Marketing:
- Charlie Shrem and Curtis Green will be guests in some crypto podcasts
- TV Crypto documentation 'On Demand' hosted by Rob Lowe will be aired
- Other Crypto projects will start to mention NIX Platform

Development:
- DEX Manager beta release implemented with Blocknet
- Presentation of a new dApp that is already being developed (according to Jackieboy in the Discord channel)
- Lpos for Ledger
- Decentralized Off-Chain Governance
- Ghost Protocol integration into mobile wallets
- LPoS integration into mobile wallets
- Ghostnode integration into mobile wallets

Feel free to add...
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:27:03 PM

Charlie Shrem? I don't pay too much attention to this person, because in my opinion the role is not too important for the scope of the cryptocyrrency. maybe for some people it will be different from my opinion and that is a common thing  Smiley

Shrem was one of the first people who bought Bitcoin and created a business around it. He seems to have a fine nose for good projects, he is very well connected in the crypto scene, he can speak very well in front of cameras and has created a brand around himself. Not many people have achieved what he has.

It is a difficult judgment call when it comes to people and their actual impact on a project's success. Sometimes they are just some "advisor", get paid for it and don't contribute anything.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:02:45 PM

Charlie Shrem? I don't pay too much attention to this person, because in my opinion the role is not too important for the scope of the cryptocyrrency. maybe for some people it will be different from my opinion and that is a common thing  Smiley

Shrem was one of the first people who bought Bitcoin and created a business around it. He seems to have a fine nose for good projects, he is very well connected in the crypto scene, he can speak very well in front of cameras and has created a brand around himself. Not many people have achieved what he has.

It is a difficult judgment call when it comes to people and their actual impact on a project's success. Sometimes they are just some "advisor", get paid for it and don't contribute anything.

maybe, they are looking for the right solutions. and probably still doubt their effectiveness. for today it is a normal phenomenon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:28:24 PM

Of course it is difficult. I can only assume that Charlie will have a more active role as advisor of NIX Platform. Honestly I can not imagine that the NIX team hired him for having his face on the website. Since the begining every decision the team made was in favor of this project. When someone joins the team this person needs to add value for the project and in case of Charlie I guess it will be beyond showing his face on the website. Fingers crossed.

Maybe Mario can tell us more about Charlie's role?
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:08:29 PM

371 nodes are now online. Can NIX reach 400 nodes in a few months?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: