Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform  (Read 5994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (52 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:48:06 PM

Show your love to the 👻
Let the world know NIX has the best masternode 💪💪
Go to masternodes pro discord > voting and type ^vote NIX

https://discord.gg/ZPrBEg

https://twitter.com/masternodespro/status/1094319919745908743?s=21
Lomingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:57:07 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 12:11:03 AM by Lomingo

Hello!

Could anyone explain what happend to Zoin, Nix and Noir? I don´t understand what has happend.
I have read the Zoin Thread and understand nothing. 

My Zoin are at Cryptopia and my NIX are in my own Wallet. Is only noir a scam? Or is Zoin, too?
Who are a real Team Member?

Thanks in advance.

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:45:31 AM

Hello!

Could anyone explain what happend to Zoin, Nix and Noir? I don´t understand what has happend.
I have read the Zoin Thread and understand nothing. 

My Zoin are at Cryptopia and my NIX are in my own Wallet. Is only noir a scam? Or is Zoin, too?
Who are a real Team Member?

Thanks in advance.

Zoin rebranded to Noir , all info is/was on discord. Don't no about team right now, I sold all my Zoin/Noir after swap. But all this has nothing to do anymore with NIX.
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:54:29 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 07:27:21 AM by Eliah Johnson

Marketing idea: Don't ignore questions on Bitcointalk that you get from interested people. If you can't give an answer to that question at least let the person know that you can't comment on that topic. Don't underestimate the passion and interest that some people have in bringing forward this project although they are not team members.

Marketing idea: Be more active on other channels like Bitcointalk. On Discord the NIX team is probably the most active. Many ideas and informations are shared there. But many people don't want to join Discord and many don't even know about NIX. By being more active and by sharing informations from Discord on other channels you can reach much more people.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:50:14 AM

Marketing idea: Don't ignore questions on Bitcointalk that you get from interested people. If you can't give an answer to that question at least let the person know that you can't comment on that topic. Don't underestimate the passion and interest that some people have in bringing forward this project although they are not team members.

Marketing idea: Be more active on other channels like Bitcointalk. On Discord the NIX team is probably the most active. Many ideas and informations are shared there. But many people don't want to join Discord and many don't even know about NIX. By being more active and by sharing informations from Discord on other channels you can reach much more people.

Unfortunately many project just only sees bitcointalk as dumping ground for their project, once they have succeeded in creating that Ann page and make few people aware of the project, they abandoned the page and neglect any further questions about the project, if discord is such a place to create awareness while bother coming to this community? Do your announcement on discord Undecided
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:31:49 PM

It is a difficult judgment call when it comes to people and their actual impact on a project's success. Sometimes they are just some "advisor", get paid for it and don't contribute anything.

Of course it is difficult. I can only assume that Charlie will have a more active role as advisor of NIX Platform. Honestly I can not imagine that the NIX team hired him for having his face on the website. Since the begining every decision the team made was in favor of this project. When someone joins the team this person needs to add value for the project and in case of Charlie I guess it will be beyond showing his face on the website. Fingers crossed.

Maybe Mario can tell us more about Charlie's role?

It's ok if you can't imagine that that is a possibility and maybe you are right, but just getting the face onto the website of a popular person turned out to be worth the money in the past. I hope those times are over and everyone involved actually has to deliver something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:16:58 PM

It's ok if you can't imagine that that is a possibility and maybe you are right, but just getting the face onto the website of a popular person turned out to be worth the money in the past. I hope those times are over and everyone involved actually has to deliver something.

I can't be sure, of course. But my experience with the NIX team is that they try to add value to this project and not hype anything. They add only persons to the team that give real value to their project. No hype and fake. So I guess that they have discussed with CS all details of their collaboration.

And I have to admit that I like also Charlie Shrem. This man has shown some balls in the past. Balls that many don't have. He has gone to jail and came out not as a broken man. So he has my deepest repect. I would be glad to meet him some day.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:49:36 AM

Marketing idea: Sometimes I see on Twitter comments of team members below some posts of potential partners like big community/social websites and exchanges. That's imo not in any case the best way to go to make them aware of NIX. Twitter can be a good medium to get in contact with people but not for getting in contact to make serious business inquiries. It can give the impression of lack of seriousness, laziness and lack of commitment.
Another point is that you rarely get in contact with the right people especially when you try to get in contact with bigger companies. Usually you have contact with the social media content manager and sometimes they reply but don't understand what you do and what value you could add to the company. Imo it is a much better approch to try to understand who are the right persons to get in touch. After having a personal contact with a person that matters in your case you can send them a pitch deck.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:26:40 PM

This is a great thing, soon the advertisement will start and the price will explode

Imo NIX Platform project is much more than exploding prices.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:28:12 PM

Let's Talk Bitcoin! could be also a great podcast where Jackieboy, Shrem or Curtis could talk about NIX Platform.

Let's Talk Bitcoin! #387 POW, POS and Self Fulfilling Counter Prophecies

ANDREAS M. ANTONOPOULOS:

"The problem with proof of work as a system is that it's so poorly understood and it's very difficult to see what benefits it offers.... Immutability and resistance against state level colluding actors are benefits you don't really see until somebody tries to attack them. The fact that they don't attack them, in bitcoin, is not something you can celebrate because it's like proving a negative.

Another way to put it is that no one really pays attention to a surgeon until their patients start dying. It's very difficult to say 'look at how good I am because none of my patients have died lately', but it's very easy to point to the surgeon famous for performing an operation with the 300% mortality rate. He did an amputation in 25 seconds, during which he managed to also amputate some of the fingers of one of his surgery assistants... And it was such a horrific scene that one of the audience members died from shock. Then the patient and the assistant died from sepsis days later, making it the only surgery with 300% mortality rate...

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-387-pow-pos-and-self-fulfilling-counter-prophecies
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:50:19 PM

The NIX Platform team could also apply for beeing listen on EXODUS. Charlie Shrem knows probably some people there:
https://www.exodus.io/
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:06:31 AM

Crypto.IQ is pleased to announce that Charlie Shrem has agreed to join the NIX advisory board along with becoming a NIX contributor.

Charlie has long believed that privacy and decentralization are not just themes in cryptocurrency. They are the reason it exists. They are among the critical characteristics that make this a breakthrough technology — one that is changing the world.

That’s why he feels so strongly about NIX. It combines these two important features into one very powerful platform that we at Crypto.IQ believe has enormous potential to deliver the “killer app” that will take crypto mainstream.

What Charlie likes even more is the way the NIX team has conducted itself from the project’s inception to the present.

“Decentralized privacy networks are the future of crypto,” Charlie said. “I’m excited to be working with a grassroots project that built itself up without fundraising.”

Rather than fundraising with an ICO, NIX created a faucet that delivers newly minted NIX to users. And since its inception, NIX has been trading on exchanges, increasing its social media efforts, and following its well-thought-out roadmap — all of this during the longest bear market in crypto history.

The vision of the NIX team is to fix the flaws of traditional privacy coins by creating a multi-layer platform that encompasses protocol consensus, utilization features, inter-communication systems and a foundation for decentralized applications to be built on top of NIX.

Already, they have achieved much within those layers, but there is more yet to come.

Partnerships with Blocknet, Chainzilla, Whopper, and Swirl demonstrate that NIX is expanding its reach while staying under the radar of the crypto mainstream. The NIX project, begun last May, has already delivered streamlined privacy solutions like the Ghost Vault and Commitment Key Packs Scheme to allow for zerocoin address-less private transactions.

What makes NIX even more of a standout is the fact that it is supported by the very popular Nano S and Ledger Blue hardware wallets. This is an enviable position for NIX to be in, considering how few coins these wallets support.

As well, NIX has promoted an innovative leasing consensus that allows peers to have their coins staked by third parties without compromising coin ownership. These features and the creation of the unique and fair ghostnodes reward distribution system — along with the delivery of mobile wallets that will soon integrate core wallet functionalities — make NIX the project to watch in the privacy coin space.

Charlie believes that NIX will see growing popularity as investors in the crypto market and those who desire a strongly decentralized and private coin watch the NIX team continue to build this promising project.

https://cryptoiq.co/crypto-iqs-charlie-shrem-joins-nix-advisory-board/
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:49:49 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 11:08:03 AM by Eliah Johnson

Will Charlie tweet this article on his pivate Twitter profile? Would be nice.
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:10:20 PM

Hi all. There was a good conv yesterday and this morning in discord general.
JB explained some points about NIX that will make everyone see how strong NIX is.
Take the time to read it. It is very exciting.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:03:45 PM

I can't be sure, of course. But my experience with the NIX team is that they try to add value to this project and not hype anything. They add only persons to the team that give real value to their project. No hype and fake. So I guess that they have discussed with CS all details of their collaboration.

And I have to admit that I like also Charlie Shrem. This man has shown some balls in the past. Balls that many don't have. He has gone to jail and came out not as a broken man. So he has my deepest repect. I would be glad to meet him some day.

I have the same opinion of the team behind Nix, but it's possible that sometimes advisors get added only because of their reputation and not because of anything they can contribute beyond that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:39:06 PM

I have the same opinion of the team behind Nix, but it's possible that sometimes advisors get added only because of their reputation and not because of anything they can contribute beyond that.

This is great news, NIX has always worked hard, the project is at the forefront of new technologies. New members will certainly have a positive impact on the project as well as the price.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:00:35 AM

Adoption idea: Every student of Dr. Sriram Vishwanath gets 100 NIX as gift.

Pay your meal with NIX: http://housing.utexas.edu/dining/meal-plan

Jackieboy studied there. So maybe he has good contacts for proposing NIX as payment service.

I would prefer NIX instead of Bevo bucks: http://bevobucks.utexas.edu/
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:39:10 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 07:54:03 AM by Eliah Johnson

NIX could participate in different ways at Startup Conferences in Austin.

Idea: Pay with NIX and get 10% off.

https://austinstartupweek.com/

More conferences: https://www.eventbrite.de/d/tx--austin/startup-conference/

Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

The NIX team seems having plans for a new dApp: Private data/document storage.

The focus seems not to be the storage of encrypted data since that is already easily with centralized systems. If I understood right it's about storing data without that the person who uploaded it is traceable.

Is that correct?
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:52:13 AM

Good to see weak hands selling. That's not the people that we need. Strong hands buying right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: