Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform  (Read 5987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (52 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
wkr

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

All I see is that people in front with Dev dump all they can.. If it would be so perfect, so why is there such a huge dump? It should rise to moon and not dump to dust.
lol what dump? price is at the bottom already. Stop complain and start accumulating
The team divided the coins fairly, many people have a nix (maybe someone just needs money) I think it is not the dev that sells coins, the team works hard and hard work brings large fruits.  Now is the last opportunity to fill bags.

The dev fund has been completely transparent for several months (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/address.dws?38526.htm & https://medium.com/@nixplatform/nix-platform-off-chain-governance-bf4bfe474f6). These accusations are merely just ways to make yourself feel better for the market conditions by putting blame on people.
I dont own Nix and I dont want it, I just wanted to say that as people talk here how superb it is, so why is price dumped to dust..
observes the topic from the beginning, I see that you are shifting FUD, go to another topic, you do not have a coin, you do not follow the project and you say, you are hurt by the success of NIX? They should ban you in this topic, your goal is to make a price and fill your bags, people remember you and you will not get dressed. goodbye

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:27:01 PM

All I see is that people in front with Dev dump all they can.. If it would be so perfect, so why is there such a huge dump? It should rise to moon and not dump to dust.
lol what dump? price is at the bottom already. Stop complain and start accumulating
The team divided the coins fairly, many people have a nix (maybe someone just needs money) I think it is not the dev that sells coins, the team works hard and hard work brings large fruits.  Now is the last opportunity to fill bags.

The dev fund has been completely transparent for several months (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/address.dws?38526.htm & https://medium.com/@nixplatform/nix-platform-off-chain-governance-bf4bfe474f6). These accusations are merely just ways to make yourself feel better for the market conditions by putting blame on people.
I dont own Nix and I dont want it, I just wanted to say that as people talk here how superb it is, so why is price dumped to dust..
observes the topic from the beginning, I see that you are shifting FUD, go to another topic, you do not have a coin, you do not follow the project and you say, you are hurt by the success of NIX? They should ban you in this topic, your goal is to make a price and fill your bags, people remember you and you will not get dressed. goodbye

he is sad man, old time fudder and has NIX he is a liar
jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:58:19 PM

FUD is funny
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:06:56 PM

FUD is funny
Well I need to laugh as newbie accounts talk like this, but the thing is that I wonder why is it dumping instead of rising. That is the question. I have sold my coins long time ago with much greater profit. I think that dev had good idea.
wkr

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:19:48 PM

FUD is funny
Well I need to laugh as newbie accounts talk like this, but the thing is that I wonder why is it dumping instead of rising. That is the question. I have sold my coins long time ago with much greater profit. I think that dev had good idea.
you said you never had a nixa and you will never buy, that's why you are funny, you do not have any posts, you have a lot of posts, but your posts are worthless
goodbye
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:05:00 PM

FUD is funny
Several people have had their private keys stolen from them because they didn’t head the bright red warning in the console! It is more than likely these small sell offs are the thieves getting rid of their stolen coins at any price because they didn’t buy them. On another note when btc price increases the satoshi value of nix decreases, basically it has hovered around the same price for awhile in terms of USD
oneeyedisking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:52:05 PM

NIX team never sits still! 👻
wkr

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

The progress is great, great things are waiting for us. The team should also think about the promotion of FB Europe.
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:55:52 PM

Here is the link about the Sigma implementation:

https://medium.com/@nixplatform/nix-the-first-pos-privacy-coin-to-adopt-sigma-fd0f47f72a20

Make sure to give it some claps!
wkr

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:26:27 AM

The team should think over https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nix/#ratings
jsker2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:56:51 PM

Yes, the band makes a huge progress, it should be done in the future.
anjam_2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:33:51 PM

NIX team will work with several exchanges to make this coin known.
The team should focus on marketing
wkr

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:08:40 PM

Marketing will soon start, it did not make sense on the bear market to spend money on marketing. There have been a lot of discharges lately, probably thieves from cryptopia sold NIX, now the coin will only grow.
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:04:35 AM

Marketing will soon start, it did not make sense on the bear market to spend money on marketing. There have been a lot of discharges lately, probably thieves from cryptopia sold NIX, now the coin will only grow.

NIX coins did not move from Cryptopia wallet.
wkr

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:26:47 AM

Exchange have two portfolios, one cold (you do not see it) the other hot (you see him), the sale is from the wallet you do not see, I see how much valuable coins are sold after the closing of the exchange. Ask yourself why cryptopia does not donate coins? they have closed the exchange and are covering themselves with the law. They should include payments and refund as many funds as they have. The problem is that they do not want to return funds because they sold them and sell them. read the twitter about cryptopia, the resources have been stolen and are sold out.
jsker2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:15:24 PM

Exchange have two portfolios, one cold (you do not see it) the other hot (you see him), the sale is from the wallet you do not see, I see how much valuable coins are sold after the closing of the exchange. Ask yourself why cryptopia does not donate coins? they have closed the exchange and are covering themselves with the law. They should include payments and refund as many funds as they have. The problem is that they do not want to return funds because they sold them and sell them. read the twitter about cryptopia, the resources have been stolen and are sold out.
I am afraid that you are right, they had contact with clients and until now silence, they probably sell all valuable coins. NIX is a leader and it is valuable and in the future it will cost a lot of dollars per unit.
jsker2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:07:46 AM

This will be a great thing, I can not wait for the beta version. Well done NIX.
wkr

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:40:20 PM

Sigma's protocol will be great, NIX will overtake many crypto for a long time. Great things are waiting for us.
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:53:54 AM

I saw that the first Off-Chain-Governance proposal was prepared by some community people: https://governance.nixplatform.io/#/proposals

Congratulations to the community and the team!
kikaha?

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:36:03 AM

Good morning, NIX community Smiley

We started yesterday the first governance proposal, you can read it here: https://governance.nixplatform.io/#/proposals , or directly in your wallet.

It is about a paid marketing review made by the youtuber Chico Crypto.

We aren't looking for paid shill, but for a professional review.

Any opinion is highly appreciated!

Governance is a great instrument, and every voice, no matter how many coins you are holding, can be expressed and carried on in the community interest.

Having said that, let us know what you think about it, and please take part in this vote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: