Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform  (Read 5994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (52 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ghostbustersss

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 03:45:01 PM

Hi kami
well, a further update.
who is interested in all the progress made, can visit the site www.nixplatform.io
or follow the updates on https://github.com/NixPlatform

Hi all

The core update to BTC 0.2 has started in our public repos!

This will make NIX the only privacy based project operating on the latest BTC codebase.

check it out here:
https://github.com/NixPlatform/nix-core/commits/0.20
Ghost8941

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:05:27 PM

Latest btc codebase.
Fiat onramp coming to Flare.
Adopting mimblewimble into the Ghost Protocol likely coming soon too. Making it the first staking coin implementation of MW.
Chart looks primed to pop with rounding bottom and higher lows as well.
https://www.tradingview.com/x/K8qXXb9C/
Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:55:43 AM

good morning.
today there are 2 new ghost nodes in operation, new record 422.
team strength, community strength, the project is large and the number of people is growing
Impozibolzz

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 08:54:56 AM

the $ NIX currency. It will help you in various monetary factors, which will give us many benefits in exchange for nothing. It is the best of all, apart from the fact that its servers help many people, for example, it already helped me monetarily and I am very grateful for that, without more to say, I hope and the $ nix coin can help with the movement of its "x" funds since you can camouflage yourself with this coin without having any loss
Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 09:19:23 AM

optional privacy, a protocol that aims to make all coins potentially anonymous.
the Dex are the future, greater control, greater privacy,greater safety and autonomy, nix is ​​ready!
kamikaza

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 12:56:21 PM

How anaonimous is this Coin? Is there a way that NIX can be traced or are there some known security issues? If you compare NIX to some other anonymous projects like Monero or Zcoin, what are te differences and also the pro and cons of NIX? Because everything what i read about NIX is very amazing and i don´t understand why htis coins is still very unkown in the cryptospace. It would be nice if someone can clear me up.

The main difference between NIX and other privacy projects is its protocol and the fact that it is optional privacy. NIX is also looking to become a privacy layer for other coins/tokens and or blockchain solutions.

I also think that the simplicity of both the Ghost Vault and the address-less transaction feature (2-Way Ghosting) are pretty awesome. They make your NIX completely untraceable when you want to.

Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:27:30 PM

NIX with the ghostprotocol wants to lead to the modification of the rules of the game! Imagine every potentially anonymous currency. Why change my btc with xmr to make the transaction partially anonymous?
Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 02:33:09 PM

Buy NIX
NIX Platform – Total Privacy For All
NIX Platform is a next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform which fuels anonymity-focused decentralized applications (dApps), privacy swaps and smart contracts, providing the option of adding a best-in-class privacy layer to any blockchain.

Optional Privacy with Addressless Transactions
Our unique Ghost Protocol delivers a best-in-class privacy option for any scenario while remaining accessible and simple to use. Watch how the Ghost Vault and 2-Way-Ghosting are here to make privacy worth using.

Earn Rewards Easily with Staking & LPoS
Standard in-wallet staking is extremely easy, but the real innovation is with LPoS. Service providers take care of everything while your coins remain in your complete control – no need to leave your computer running to earn rewards.

Ghostnodes: Next Generation Masternodes
Ghostnodes act to validate privacy transactions on the NIX blockchain, typically providing a higher return than staking from block rewards. Additionally, all fees generated from privacy transactions are distributed daily by smart contract.

Develop Easily on NIX with the JavaScript SDK
The introduction of NIX’s cross-platform JavaScript SDK allows developers to access all the functions and tools available within the NIX Platform. Make explorers, data analytic sites and privacy-focused DApps with ease.

You Have a Voice with Off-Chain Governance
A lightweight off-chain mechanism provides the NIX ecosystem with a verifiable proposal/voting governance system, allowing development funds to be requested by anyone, voted for approval by active stakers and ghostnode holders.

Grin Grin Grin and much more that the team is working on.
this is a hidden gem .... those who dedicate a little time to the project / development will be truly satisfied with my advice
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 12:06:52 PM

People decide about development, you can set up staking yourself, many cryptocurrencies in one simple anonymous place, this is the future, the market has been waiting for it ...diamond among cryptocurrencies, price is a gift, soon nix will be appreciated and then the price will go to the moon.
Ghost8941

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 02:22:58 PM

Yep agree. I think what is also important is that a crypto adapts. That imo is why Ghost protocol is so powerful. Since it can adapt to the best privacy tech that is always evolving. The space moves quick, and nix will be quick to adapt. Will be the first privacy coin on bitcoin 0.2 codebase, and likely the first staking coin to implement mimblewimble. Soon the recognition will come.
Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 05:05:32 AM

a lot of work has been done and many new updates will come from the team, the project is taking shape more and more, you don't have to listen to the advice of a stranger just to see with your own eyes the work done in the development and the potential of the service you want to offer !
arianne11

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 10:41:19 AM

NIX platform is a privacy focused cryptocurrency. You can stake via flare wallet and LPOS. As a phone user, set up a wallet was one of my biggest problem and NIX helped me a lot. NIX is an excellent project with liquidity, more use case, very good future plans. I will always recommend this project to whoever will ask. Great community and great admins are always there to answer your questions and support.
Ghost8941

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:07:05 PM

Was nice to see John McAfee retweet ghost being added to Flare wallet. Should bring some more recognition to Flare, and thus NIX once they see they can run ghostnodes and stake NIX in it. More users and communities exposed to and that get into Flare, the better it is for NIX. And with fiat coming to Flare, its gonna make it very easy to onboard new users.
Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 10:55:32 AM

Was nice to see John McAfee retweet ghost being added to Flare wallet. Should bring some more recognition to Flare, and thus NIX once they see they can run ghostnodes and stake NIX in it. More users and communities exposed to and that get into Flare, the better it is for NIX. And with fiat coming to Flare, its gonna make it very easy to onboard new users.

True, we must not forget the first Dapps on NIX protocol that continues to do a great job, always improving the product, offering great assistance to all users who need help.
Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 12:41:08 PM

It is good to listen and receive information ... But it is even better to see with your own eyes, dedicate time to the study of a project, its evolution and always evaluate the potential of the service offered!

www.nixplatform.io
arianne11

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:58:45 AM

Nix is one of the most excellent project I joined... It has dApps where you can swap and stake... It has also new features and upgrades... I love to be a part of this community, very lively and enthusiasts... It has a bright future, more liquidity and use case... Be a part of our community and enjoy our bounties... We have active missions, tasks and rains where you can earn NIX for free...
Ghost8941

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:50:53 PM

Chart looks good. Ready for lift off....  Strap in https://twitter.com/CoinsightGhost/status/1285368951011184640
Ghostbustersss

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:54:28 AM

Chart looks good. Ready for lift off....  Strap in https://twitter.com/CoinsightGhost/status/1285368951011184640

Goodmorning everyone.
the chart looks promising, the book buy is full and the team's work continues.
at the same time the dex volumes set new records .... this is what the project had foreseen since its creation
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:04:14 PM

How To Launch and Manage Your Masternodes Within Flare

We have made these steps super simple for Flare. To be clear, Masternode Management in Flare does not run your actual masternode server for you, that is something outside the scope of this tutorial. Instead, Flare acts as the owner wallet for the masternode(s) where you can control, monitor, receive rewards, and activate your masternode(s) instead of using a core blockchain wallet.

1 ) Send the required amount needed for a masternode to your Flare Wallet.
2 ) Once confirmed, Flare will automatically detect that you have enough coins to run a masternode.
3 ) Lock your coins to ensure your funds can not be spent (your coins will disappear from your spendable balance while they are locked).
4 ) Flare generates a masternode key for you to use, however you can change it along with your IP address if you have a key already generated from your server.
5 ) Click activate. Your masternode will broadcast itself to the network and change its status to PRE_ENABLED indicating that the activation was successful.
6 ) Done. Repeat steps 1-5 for multiple masternodes.

As soon as the team starts introducing other coins the price will go to the moon, imagine many coins in five steps for you to profit.
jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:20:51 PM

The progress is amazing, I love NIX, the team works hard and there is no time to post the progress but just take a look
- https://flarewallet.io/blog
- nixplatform.io
They should be doing marketing then the community would be huge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: