Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how could i find an exchange for new tokens  (Read 605 times)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:48:28 AM

dear all
i participated in many bounties and air drops and i got some tokens
but when i tried to exchange some of the tokens i had to register at many exchanges , also i couldn't find any exchange for most of my tokens
so please could any one suggest any exchange that trade new tokens ?
Not in an instant a token is in exchange already , there are procedures to list tokens in exchanges , an ICO needs funds to list their coin in exchanges , but most tokens are listed in exchange like etherdelta , their you can search for tokens if it is listed or not. For some reasons coin listing is one of the problems of the ICO , without enough funds to pay for the exchanges to list their token.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:58:43 AM

I use a forkdelta to exchange the ERC-20 token. Yeah, you can try it.
In addition, you can find out information about exchanges in the project's telegram group. In the telegram group there will definitely be an announcement about the exchange.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:22:37 AM

You have to register most centralized exchanges to trade your tokens. Because of all of your tokens not list in one exchange. But those tokens are ERC20, you make orders and trade all the tokens from decentralized exchanges.

https://forkdelta.app
https://etherdelta.com

Those exchanges are the most famous decentralized exchanges. You can make orders and trade any ERC20 tokens on those exchanges. You can easily connect with Metamask or Ledger Nano S on those exchanges. They are my personal recommended ways to connect with decentralized exchanges. The one thing you have to know, it is most decentralized exchanges have low volume. Then the tokens prices will be lower than centralized exchanges.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:46:58 AM

You have to ask in their telegram group because each developer will listed their token in different exchange, and not all ERC20 token will listed on Idex or Etherdelta. But i have seen many developer of the project will listed the token in HitBTC , may be because this exchange has high daily trading volume and they charge low listing fee.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:19:14 AM

dear all
but when i tried to exchange some of the tokens i had to register at many exchanges , also i couldn't find any exchange for most of my tokens

Each token have different exchanges, the bounties itself have the details where are you going to trade your token. I think the most token you receive is from airdrops, some airdrop dont have proper exchanges most likely. But about bounties its have complete details on the location of exchanges. Just try to review your token exchange  again.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:19:37 AM

dear all
You can see tokens that you have in coinmarketcap, usually newly launched tokens that already have a value will be registered in coinmarketcap, there will be instructions where tokens can be traded in one of the exchange exchanges or you can check the address you have at Deltabalance so that token already has a value and can be traded on certain exchanges

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:22:02 AM

You should check if they are listed on any exchanges and you can check on announcement or you can also check on coinmarketcap.com if the coin is already on some exchange, but keep in mind that not all coins are listed on exchanges and some of them even if are listed they not have trade volume.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:25:47 AM

Yes, you will have to register on many exchanges as the developer team can register their tokens on any exchange depending on their listing budget and demand for their project.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:42:28 AM

well you can just trade them for good coins and then you can exchange it to the coin you wanted.
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:14:21 AM

You should find out information about listing your token through the social networking channels of the project you join such as telegram, twitter, .. or their website.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:23:31 AM

If the tokens you have invested with are ERC-20 then it is pretty certain there will be a market for them on Forkdelta as anyone can sell tokens there whether it is an official listing from the project or not. IDEX requires co-operation from the project for a listing so this can often be an option as well. If they are not ERC-20 then check with the Telegram group of the project for up to date information.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:33:46 AM

dear all
I guess you should try to search it in forkdelta? some times they list the coin too early even there's no exchange announced by the team, so you can try to search the smartcontract of the token there.

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:51:04 AM

usually new tokens that have not been registered in the official exchange you can sell in decentralized exchanges such as Forkdelta / Etherdelta and TokenJar
seso (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:48:31 PM

You will have to register on many exchanges, as in most cases the tokens you receive will be traded on different exchanges.

thanks for your concern
seso (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:50:26 PM

dear all

You need to follow the ANN topic for exchange announcement of every project.

AS 90+% of bounties are ERC-20 tokens, you could try DEX like Etherdelta before official exchange ann with direct trading by contract address.
great , thanks
seso (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:52:57 PM

Well if you have eth based erc 20 tokens then you can trade them on forkdelta, etherdelta and many other decentralized exchanges, even if they are not officially listed you can still trade them by using contract address of the token.
thanks , great help , thanks again
seso (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:54:10 PM

dear all

I think Latoken is becoming the most popular exchange and adding more new tokens recently. They are constantly adding new tokens and those that have been in existence for some time. It is possible that if you do not find those that interest you now, they will be added soon.
thanks for your help
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:54:41 PM

for the coin from the prize, I usually sell it at the forkdelta because there is definitely a coin that we will sell, because the exchange is quite easy and doesn't need to register.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:55:15 PM

dear all

Firstly you have to learn which network this token has connected. And you can find an exchange for this network. For example Etherdelta works with ETH token.

And then you may look for. But if it listed on known exchanges you can see the info it coinmarketcap.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:56:12 PM

That is one problem which could not be resolved easily.
The management of the ICO will pick to where they want to list their token. Mostly they do it with cheap exchanges and just let it be like that for months to avoid being dumped by bounty hunter.

The lower the trade volume then the easier they could answer questions regarding the project.
This is also for big investors to stay on their midst. Letting them withdrew will ruin their budget.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: