Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ­­­  (Read 3190 times)
ALPHA. (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:24:15 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2011, 08:09:52 PM by ALPHA.

­

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:31:29 AM

it's good that more people are doing this but... do you want 100% honest feedback?

you know when you go to the cinema and the movie is so corny, so cheesy that you want to sink down in your seat and hide your face in embarrassment?

that's how i felt about the voice in your video and had to switch it off after just a few seconds.
ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:32:31 AM

it's good that more people are doing this but... do you want 100% honest feedback?

you know when you go to the cinema and the movie is so corny, so cheesy that you want to sink down in your seat and hide your face in embarrassment?

that's how i felt about the voice in your video and had to switch it off after just a few seconds.

Yes.

Edit: I see the hidden message. I like to be private.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:37:33 AM

Why the fuck did you add a PGP signature to that video?
payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:39:04 AM

Yes.

i understand. but there are plenty of computer-generated voices that don't sound like a transformer from a 12-year-old's dvd collection.

the feeling would be similar to driving around with my car windows down playing justin bieber loudly on the stereo.

sorry to be so upfront: you can choose to be insulted or you could consider for a moment that i may not be alone in my thinking.
GoWest

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

betwithbtc.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 01:40:34 AM

First of all - nice to hear from you again, Alpha.  Second, you are clearly Art Bell.

ALPHA. (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:41:00 AM

Yes.

i understand. but there are plenty of computer-generated voices that don't sound like a transformer from a 12-year-old's dvd collection.

the feeling would be similar to driving around with my car windows down playing justin bieber loudly on the stereo.

sorry to be so upfront: you can choose to be insulted or you could consider for a moment that i may not be alone in my thinking.

I am not insulted. Thank you.
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 01:56:32 AM

Any attempt is a good attempt in my opinion!
I think that more people should be making videos and other promotional items Smiley

-Jon

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 01:59:47 AM

when the ISP guy came to install my internet i told him to go check out "what is bitcoin" on youtube Tongue

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 02:05:36 AM

when the ISP guy came to install my internet i told him to go check out "what is bitcoin" on youtube Tongue

He works at an ISP, how could he not have seen all those bitcoins floating by?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 02:06:54 AM

it would seem lots of poeple have missed the bitcoins floating by

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 02:10:24 AM

Yep. Just last week I ran into a young guy studying IT who had never heard of it.
If it's still not on a lot of IT people's radar - then it's really still quite an underground thing.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 02:24:41 AM

Yep. Just last week I ran into a young guy studying IT who had never heard of it.
If it's still not on a lot of IT people's radar - then it's really still quite an underground thing.

Yeah, to read spec, you'd think everyone in the world already heard about, bought, and abandoned Bitcoin. But no.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 04:06:45 AM

1:20 "bitcoin is made at a constant and predictable rate, depending on the size of the network, and how many people are doing transactions"

these are absolutely false statements (and even contradicting with the "constant and predictable"). I suggest you correct your video.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 05:47:31 AM

1:20 "bitcoin is made at a constant and predictable rate, depending on the size of the network, and how many people are doing transactions"

these are absolutely false statements (and even contradicting with the "constant and predictable"). I suggest you correct your video.

you have to be high if you think this is a big deal...

Etlase2

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 05:52:13 AM

yeah I forgot spreading disinformation is par for the course around here

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2011, 05:58:35 AM

in what way is it disinformation?

bitcoins are created at constant and predictable rate, depending on the size of the network.

its incomplete, but its not false... what? they should have added 30 mins to explain exactly how this is accomplished, and why it may vary a little?

come on....

Ricochet

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 07:35:07 AM

"Spreading the Bitcoin name" and "communicating only through PGP-encrypted messages" are inherently incompatible.  Choose one or the other. 
fornit

Activity: 991
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:33:31 PM

bitcoins are created at constant and predictable rate, depending on the size of the network.

its incomplete, but its not false... what? they should have added 30 mins to explain exactly how this is accomplished, and why it may vary a little?

come on....

its not incomplete, its just false. bitcoin creation has nothing to do with the amount of transactions and it doesnt depend on the size of the network. it varies with the speed of growth of the network, not its actual size. ok, hashrate actually, but i think thats ok to leave out in a very brief description.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:45:11 PM

come on....
This IS false. Size of network means nothing...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: