Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies....  (Read 1026 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:33:22 AM

You are a very patient person, even if you did not sell your cryptoactive assets back in 2017. Therefore, there is no point in selling them right now. I see you have a lot of patience. Therefore, you can still hodl until such time as the cryptocurrency does not grow (it will ever happen anyway).
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:40:21 AM

I think cryptocurrency has a good future and has a rapid growth every year. Cryptocurrency changes the way transactions are made easier.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:13:14 AM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

It is going to take a while before the prices of cryptocurrencies could come back to their ATH or close to it. It may happen again on 2021 or beyond. best of luck with your bag holding.
vicko27 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Behind The Curve

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:28:07 PM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

Of course, anything is possible but you have to be patient because it could be 5 years away.
You shouldn't be panicking, if you bought bitcoin and other good crypto in 2016 you are still showing big profit.

I bought bitcoin and other crypto in 2016 at a low price (but I have never sold it, a very regrettable choice), but I bought more bitcoin and other crypto in 2017 at very high prices, with the average price that I got from the total savings is very unlikely to be sold at this time.
looking for busy,... waiting for a valuable opportunity
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:02:12 PM

Yes. There is a high possibility. Cryptocurrency are future money and i believe we will see market like 2017 very soon.
There is also chance of losing the same amount. To guarantee this or to say that it will be certain is not appropriate for the current situation. We do not even know what is gonna happen tomorrow, maybe tomorrow everything will end. Undecided
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:05:43 PM

You couldn't have known this would happen. The crypto market is very unpredictable. But I do not lose faith that the running of the bulls will return again. So you should not be upset. Crypto has a great future.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:13:38 PM

Probably the cryptocurrency have a future as i can see as of now many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and they use crypto as payment their local transaction and more new investors are willing invest in crypto currency.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:24:33 PM

I think that in the coming years, cryptocurrencies will grow and strengthen its position as a new financial system, more advanced.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

Probably the cryptocurrency have a future as i can see as of now many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and they use crypto as payment their local transaction and more new investors are willing invest in crypto currency.
That is actually the main reason of crypto creation, to be used similar to fiat currency and this is another options to us. Since there is a mass adoption towards crypto, then we may think that this kind of technology will we have to see a better future. And it gets so exciting to see how people used it in their daily transactions and make some small establishments accepting crypto payments.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

I think in the years to come, cryptocurrencies will grow bigger and better. More people would have joined too.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:54:51 PM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency will very much depend on the popularity of Bitcoin. It is also important that regulators do not prohibit cryptocurrency.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:04:15 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and despite we are having tough times for more than a year, there will be times like we had in 2017 and our patience will be rewarded for sure.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:10:23 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and despite we are having tough times for more than a year, there will be times like we had in 2017 and our patience will be rewarded for sure.
This is to appreciate how it survive from those struggles and hard times of crypto journey and it still be in good shape after all. Now, if look back its history we can say that crypto is growing widely and people were totally amaze for it creations, in fact we it how people adopt this new system and making life into easier than of before without crypto.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:11:19 PM

holding is indeed a good way to make a profit but when the price is high and you can already make a lot of profit you have to sell it instead of insisting on holding it back and buying it again when the price falls
if you do that then you will definitely be a person who is successful in trading

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:11:54 PM

I joined crypto a long time ago, I also managed to participate in the huge growth of the market in 2017. I managed to make some money. But now the price of my portfolio is very low. But I believe in crypto. Now it is necessary to promote the technology. We always have time to get rich.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:19:00 PM
Merited by Kelvinid (2)

..... and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....
That's because you're not expecting it to dump unexpectedly, instead of thinking it that it will soar more. There is no need to regret that forever, we just have to move on and accept that you are not lucky during that time. In fact, many where also experiencing that and many where losing by then after that huge surge. It's all about the right timing but it probably those 2017 hypes won't be happening again.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:55:35 AM

If you invested pre-bubble you wouldn't have accumulated your portfolio at a bad time because that was when assets were at good value so you shouldn't be far from breaking even and there shouldn't be any need to worry unnecessarily, although there may not be another bubble type scenario at least not for a while when more mainstream adoption occurs, you probably won't be in a losing position as the market slowly recovers toward a more appropriate cap but always diversify your investments and adapt your strategy to market trends

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:58:58 AM

In my own point of view, cryptocurrency in the future has a good and productive crypto industry. Because in the future, many would enter the crypto world as if will become famous to all of the country and it would shine around the globe making all country legallizing bitcoins and cryptocurrency in their country.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:08:12 AM

I believe this is just like the Internet or any new tech. Even tablets. In the beginning they struggle, but later they take off.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:08:31 AM

no future crypto currency can know in my opinion the crypto currency was created using advances in technology and time and of course crypto currencies will be an advance in developments in the economic field
Cryptocurrency is a great invention of the century, which aims to be able to replace the obsolete paper currency, if all is in accordance with the circumstances, it can be ascertained that the future of crypto will become a unifying currency in the whole world ...

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: