Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies....  (Read 1026 times)
vicko27 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Behind The Curve

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:19:42 PM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:32:23 PM

no future crypto currency can know in my opinion the crypto currency was created using advances in technology and time and of course crypto currencies will be an advance in developments in the economic field
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:51:52 PM

no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies until now we can only be patient and confident in the future in investing in crypto currencies
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:09:10 PM

I always believe in the saying "history repeats itself". 2013 is also a bad year for cryptocurrencies and after years, it recovered. Now we are again at the bad period but we can't be always like this.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:10:39 PM

The development of technologies will determine the further growth of all cryptocurrencies. Look, twenty years ago, no one dreamed of smartphones or ipads, and here we are now and can not imagine my life without a cell phone and ipads in the bag. Therefore, everything will decide the time and our fantastic thirst for new discoveries.
jems

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:03:51 PM

You are not the only person who has experienced that regret, even I experienced the same thing. But it would be very useless if we continue to regret it because no one knows which direction the market price will move next.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:24:56 PM

there's no one who know for 100% what the future of cryptocurrency look like, but many people predict that in the middle of 2019 there will be good significant change on the market for the better.
opportunity for ATH will come once again just be sure of it.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:27:19 PM

I'd like to think that the bull run will happen once again. Actually only those who believes in it no matter what will be able to get the opportunity and change the life for better. Patience and persistence are the key on the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:31:19 PM

I'd like to think that the bull run will happen once again. Actually only those who believes in it no matter what will be able to get the opportunity and change the life for better. Patience and persistence are the key on the market.
of course and crypto also has a bright future even though from yesterday there were so many trials that made crypto down, but with that decline it didn't make crypto weak but instead it was getting stronger to continue in the future to be better than last years
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:48:05 PM

When there was no internet, no one would have thought about today's revolution. Now , almost everything is dependent on internet. We cant now imagine our daily activities without it. Internet made this world so much smaller that we don't see distance between each other while communication.
Blockchain is called as new internet or next internet thing. Still we can say that its not getting fully utilized. With the advantages and features of blockchain technology and integration with IOTA(Internet of things), there will be biggest revolution which did not happen till now.
Time will give answers to every questions. Lets hope for the best. 

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

I can't say with confidence that bitcoin will rise up to the 2017 price. But there is one thing I believe in; that cryptocurrencies will never die. I would advise you to hold for some more time and do not sell too cheap at this bear market.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:59:51 PM

Although crypto market doesn’t look good for almost 1 year, I still have high hope for crypto. Looking at the past history, crypto went through a few down and up. I do think crypto market will recover and be better than the past.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:02:49 PM

I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies and also cryptocurrency being the defining how we transact in the future.
It's cliche, but I highlight the blockchain as the true product and it can be easily applied into different sectors.
and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

It's very possible that we see another all time high in the future, within the next three to four years, long-term hodling is the best strategy now.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:15:07 PM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....
The opportunity will come back to you, but it will take a long time. You may have to wait 2-3-4 years... Greed makes it easy for us to lose ourselves, thereby losing our property value. You can already earn a lot of profit, unfortunately.

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:19:56 PM

The future of cryptocurrency seems to me very good and promising.
Technologies are growning with each year and it is obvious that over time, cryptocurrencies will fully enter into the economic component of society and will not be anything out of the ordinary.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
cryptobae10

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 07:23:30 PM

I think the future will be very bright and positive for crypto currency and it is swift already too
But we need to move with time and adjust with crypto currency to get the beat of all profits

Let’s be smart
HichemFetoui

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:26:40 PM

i think tokenizing assets and securities will trigger the next bull run in the crypto space good luck for all investors how believe in the future of this economy and workday and night to support it Smiley
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:35:23 PM

Of course, anything is possible but you have to be patient because it could be 5 years away.
You shouldn't be panicking, if you bought bitcoin and other good crypto in 2016 you are still showing big profit.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:30:02 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be good as per my thoughts about the whole thing but not as it is now if it continues like this the future won't be bright enough, but if later the government intervention is allowed everything will be nice and everyone will be OK with crypto
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:34:21 PM

Most of us are on the same boat mate and i know how it feels to see your portfolio down 10x to 20x from all time high levels i mean its a pain but i will still suggest to stay positive we are in to a downward cycle and as soon as this cycle ends and a new upward cycle starts everything is going to be good again.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:38:50 PM

I think that such a possibility is more than possible. I think that the market will grow again, the only question is when the bearish market will end and the bullish trend will begin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:29:05 PM

There are predictions that it will be back this year if you still believe in those predictions, it's too early to tell and you are not alone in this position and it is up to you to sell it's hard to give advice today because of the unpredictability of the market, but we need to go on.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:31:29 AM

If you lose some money with cryptocurrencies, holding is the best thing to do right now. Because you have no loss until holding. Cryptocurrencies and technologies are developing day by day. I personally believe cryptocurrencies have a good future. But we cannot predict this market right now. I hope the market will recover soon.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:55:28 AM

most of the people same as you that regret don't sold cryptocurrency when peak price in 2017, my portfolio is already lost  10x profit compare with 2017, but I won't give up and still believe that it'll come back again, I'll stay in positive and a positive attitude is an essential part of cryptocurrency investment.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:08:28 AM

Opportunity to coma back always open but we don't know how market respond, faith not enough must support with hard work. Crypto can survive as long we as player give the best, such as investment, supply/ demand for trading activity and promotion. We can't do it in short time and always need help from others. Helping each other is the best option we have, don't leave crypto when red because we always there when green.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:09:57 AM

You have made not just stupid, but a huge mistake, I do not understand how it was possible not to withdraw at least part of the funds while the prices were so large, it's probably very sad for you now

bantano

Activity: 516
Merit: 21

banano.cc - Don't Let Your Memes be Dreams!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:13:00 AM

Sustainable projects with a clear purpose, product or use-case will succeed and their value will explode. All others will die. I would say that means >95% of currently existing coins will be gone in a few years. Wdyt?

Cheers,
bantano
BANANO (banano.cc) Lead Community Developer
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:09:41 AM

The future development of crypto will be good, seeing the history of crypto, which has increased every period, shows that crypto can be well received. Although crypto is currently experiencing a decline there is still good hope for its progress and innovation.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:14:48 AM

Yes, maybe you made a mistake for not selling coins at the end of 2017. Many people experience the same thing as you, but you don't give up and you have to be patient. If you sell now, of course, the price is still very low. It's better to save your coins until the market pumps again.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:40:21 AM

Treat it as lesson, hodling forever is a bad idea. I myself learned this recently.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:34:27 AM

A lot of people also feel the regret for not selling the coin in 2017 and become frustrated when the big correction hit the market in 2018, the market condition this year won't be too good, if you still able to hold longer then I suggest to hold it, the market now is not in the best condition to sell
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1980

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 05:38:49 AM

Cryptocurrency will get the recognition of being a daily life currency in the future  which will lead cryptocurrency to a bigger acheivement. Imagine, there has only 21million bitcoin although some has been lost, and there are 7 billion people in the world. If everyone accept cryptocurrency, how much per mBTC will be? For longterm holding, bitcoin/cryptocurrency will be the gainer.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:08:32 AM

Probably it will. Its really frustating that you did not sell way back 2017 where almost all coins reached their ATH but do not be wary cause we believe in the power of crypto and we know that this is the future technology that will be embrace by a lot of people. When the time comes that crypto will be needed in our everyday lives then all your regrets will fade and its payback time for the holders.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:11:11 AM

Everyone is regretting because they did not sold at peak hours. As you said you have bought in 2016, I think you are still in profit. So, what are you fearing? Market is far higher from 2016. You should be patient for some more days or years, otherwise, sell and wait for another dump and you will be able to recover.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:14:39 AM

no one knows when market recovers but lot us is believing that it will happen, just keep holding your coins as long as there are some progress from the developer and i think that it will be fruitful after long time of holding.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:37:41 AM

If you ask can things like 2017 happen again in crypto? The answer is certainly very possible, if I am you then I don't need to worry about the future of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a transparent, efficient, instant and safe payment system that will be used by humans in the future. Now many countries are already open and accept crypto, because crypto is the future.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:38:44 AM

No one knows what the future cryptocurrency is like, many hope that crypto will be legit like 2017 yesterday, whereas currently it is still in an unstable condition, now all we can do is wait for the crypto to rise again and hold your coin to get more profit in the future

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:49:01 AM

If ultimately the forks and an infinite number of new clone projects develop, then really do not expect anything good. Only with the adoption of Bitcoin or the ether as a world currency can make the market almost perfect.

Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:56:47 AM

maybe the future of cryptoqurency will be brighter because many say that. I myself believe but I don't know exactly what will happen in the future, but it seems that Crypto still has the opportunity to rise to the highest price again.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:07:14 AM

I also regret why I didn't sell at high price, well it's a lesson for me just don't be greedy. I believe the market will pump again, but it will be longer to wait maybe next year or 2.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:33:22 AM

You are a very patient person, even if you did not sell your cryptoactive assets back in 2017. Therefore, there is no point in selling them right now. I see you have a lot of patience. Therefore, you can still hodl until such time as the cryptocurrency does not grow (it will ever happen anyway).
Peterdav

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:40:21 AM

I think cryptocurrency has a good future and has a rapid growth every year. Cryptocurrency changes the way transactions are made easier.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:13:14 AM

It is going to take a while before the prices of cryptocurrencies could come back to their ATH or close to it. It may happen again on 2021 or beyond. best of luck with your bag holding.
vicko27 (OP)

Behind The Curve

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:28:07 PM

Of course, anything is possible but you have to be patient because it could be 5 years away.
You shouldn't be panicking, if you bought bitcoin and other good crypto in 2016 you are still showing big profit.

I bought bitcoin and other crypto in 2016 at a low price (but I have never sold it, a very regrettable choice), but I bought more bitcoin and other crypto in 2017 at very high prices, with the average price that I got from the total savings is very unlikely to be sold at this time.
looking for busy,... waiting for a valuable opportunity
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:02:12 PM

Yes. There is a high possibility. Cryptocurrency are future money and i believe we will see market like 2017 very soon.
There is also chance of losing the same amount. To guarantee this or to say that it will be certain is not appropriate for the current situation. We do not even know what is gonna happen tomorrow, maybe tomorrow everything will end. Undecided
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:05:43 PM

You couldn't have known this would happen. The crypto market is very unpredictable. But I do not lose faith that the running of the bulls will return again. So you should not be upset. Crypto has a great future.
DainSLane

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:13:38 PM

Probably the cryptocurrency have a future as i can see as of now many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and they use crypto as payment their local transaction and more new investors are willing invest in crypto currency.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:24:33 PM

I think that in the coming years, cryptocurrencies will grow and strengthen its position as a new financial system, more advanced.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

Probably the cryptocurrency have a future as i can see as of now many countries are accepting cryptocurrency and they use crypto as payment their local transaction and more new investors are willing invest in crypto currency.
That is actually the main reason of crypto creation, to be used similar to fiat currency and this is another options to us. Since there is a mass adoption towards crypto, then we may think that this kind of technology will we have to see a better future. And it gets so exciting to see how people used it in their daily transactions and make some small establishments accepting crypto payments.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

I think in the years to come, cryptocurrencies will grow bigger and better. More people would have joined too.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:54:51 PM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency will very much depend on the popularity of Bitcoin. It is also important that regulators do not prohibit cryptocurrency.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:04:15 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and despite we are having tough times for more than a year, there will be times like we had in 2017 and our patience will be rewarded for sure.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:10:23 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and despite we are having tough times for more than a year, there will be times like we had in 2017 and our patience will be rewarded for sure.
This is to appreciate how it survive from those struggles and hard times of crypto journey and it still be in good shape after all. Now, if look back its history we can say that crypto is growing widely and people were totally amaze for it creations, in fact we it how people adopt this new system and making life into easier than of before without crypto.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:11:19 PM

holding is indeed a good way to make a profit but when the price is high and you can already make a lot of profit you have to sell it instead of insisting on holding it back and buying it again when the price falls
if you do that then you will definitely be a person who is successful in trading

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ultimist

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:11:54 PM

I joined crypto a long time ago, I also managed to participate in the huge growth of the market in 2017. I managed to make some money. But now the price of my portfolio is very low. But I believe in crypto. Now it is necessary to promote the technology. We always have time to get rich.

Altero

Merit: 123

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:19:00 PM
Merited by Kelvinid (2)

..... and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....
That's because you're not expecting it to dump unexpectedly, instead of thinking it that it will soar more. There is no need to regret that forever, we just have to move on and accept that you are not lucky during that time. In fact, many where also experiencing that and many where losing by then after that huge surge. It's all about the right timing but it probably those 2017 hypes won't be happening again.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:55:35 AM

If you invested pre-bubble you wouldn't have accumulated your portfolio at a bad time because that was when assets were at good value so you shouldn't be far from breaking even and there shouldn't be any need to worry unnecessarily, although there may not be another bubble type scenario at least not for a while when more mainstream adoption occurs, you probably won't be in a losing position as the market slowly recovers toward a more appropriate cap but always diversify your investments and adapt your strategy to market trends

karagun125

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:58:58 AM

In my own point of view, cryptocurrency in the future has a good and productive crypto industry. Because in the future, many would enter the crypto world as if will become famous to all of the country and it would shine around the globe making all country legallizing bitcoins and cryptocurrency in their country.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:08:12 AM

I believe this is just like the Internet or any new tech. Even tablets. In the beginning they struggle, but later they take off.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
karloscimot

Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:08:31 AM

no future crypto currency can know in my opinion the crypto currency was created using advances in technology and time and of course crypto currencies will be an advance in developments in the economic field
Cryptocurrency is a great invention of the century, which aims to be able to replace the obsolete paper currency, if all is in accordance with the circumstances, it can be ascertained that the future of crypto will become a unifying currency in the whole world ...

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
salink

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:15:05 AM

You have learned about greed, but your patience can be compensated in the future. I think in the future the Cryptocurrency market will return to the excitement as before. Just wait patiently for the uptrend. It will probably take a few years or sooner.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:11:04 AM

If we are going to take a look around on crypto feild we can all say that crypto has a great posibility to become more usable in the near future, because there are so many people are now using the modern technology ad we all know that crypto is really run through blockchain technology that use internet. So I think crypto will maybe rise up high soon and it will really have a great future.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:36:39 AM

Just trust in crypto market which is following worlds latest technology Blockchain so that it can not be vanish. Yes it may sometime late to raised up market but do doubt that market will come its previous condition again. Just wait and see.
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:56:55 AM

If bitcoin will make it 5000 dollars this year then i can say cryptocurrency has begun to recover and until the year 2020 cryptocurrency will go back to ots highn on the 2017 year.and once it happens altcoins will also rise so investors will going back to cryptocurrency and it will increase the numbers of investments and this will help the market to recover.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Cat Coin

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:19:39 AM

We're in a transitional phase. You should not worry about the future of cryptocurrency. It exists now and will exist in the future. The current financial system is at an impasse. New technologies are coming to replace it. But people who own everything now, don't want to give the power. It takes time for everything to come into the system.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:32:22 AM

I still have positive expectations for the market today which will provide big profits, as we know that when we look at the data that the decline in the cryptocurrency market is natural
babicena14

Activity: 780

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:30:28 AM

Of course, I am sure that you will still get the opportunity to sell your cryptocurrency at a higher cost than it was in 2017. But to do this, you have to be patient, if you believe many analysts, the current schedule completely repeats the schedule of 2014-2015. This means that within a couple of years we will see the bull market again.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:44:08 AM

Cryptocurrency is a great invention of the century, which aims to be able to replace the obsolete paper currency, if all is in accordance with the circumstances, it can be ascertained that the future of crypto will become a unifying currency in the whole world ...

you are very correct with that. bitcoin is like the USD in crypto. sooner or later, the mass adoption would be large that every merchant or shop will start accepting crypto. you don't need to convert your local currency to US$ or to other local fiat currency whenever you go for holiday vacation or outside your country because it is already possible with crypto. just few taps on your phone and you can already pay your purchases. with that being said, i am a strong believer that crypto has very bright future.
norachuks

Activity: 331

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:06:40 AM

I think cryptocurrencies is actually close to the end. I don't see it growing more than this rather dumping.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
playboy654

Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:32:53 AM

I don't have the thought about the future of cryptocurrency because if I take a huge stress on me about my investment and its future it will definitely give the panic and the fear so it will take me to the very bad decision so my opinion is following the market very frequently will not be a good thing for a investor.

Ifemini

Activity: 690

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:05:45 AM

Holding is not the future of crypto currency
The future is evident already, we have bitcoin and other altcoins uses a means of payment
Exchanges of services too

The future is here already
bhabygrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

Best Bitcoin Casino www.coinsaga.com

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:10:32 AM

Cryptographic currency would surely have a place for our future and it is starting its way to embrace the future.
Just look at how the adaptation is moving forward more and more people are using it and more company and seller are accepting it,look at Samsung and other big names that are now embracing cryptocurrency,
Isn't it enough proof that it would be a huge thing in the future ? people are now using it like a normal currency paying foods,bills,grocery and other more.

coin         ▄▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀    ▀▀████▄
    ▄██▀    ▄ ▄     ▀██▄▀▄
   ██▀   ▄▄█████▄    ▀██ █▄
  ██▀    ▄█▀   ██    ▐███ █
 ██▀    ▄██▀▀██▀     ▐███ █
▐██   ▄▄█▀   ▄█▌     ███ ██
▐██    ▀█████▀▀    ▄███ ██
▐██▄     ▀ ▀     ▄███▀▄██
 ▀██▄         ▄▄███▀▄███
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀▄███▀
    ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████▀▀▀
saga████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██
|400+ GAMES
BONUS
AFFILIATE
|20 %██  ████
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
██  ████
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[/center]
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:13:09 AM

for my opinion the future of crypto will be very good because with the passage of crypto time it will increase in popularity because someday it will surely in the crypto digital era will grow more rapidly in the future

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:33:06 AM

In the future we can see a good cryptocurrency because of platform and strong blockchain technology here in crypto industry and we can get more investment from the newbie investors to help the crypto market rising up their prices.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Nesbee2

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:35:48 AM

In my opinion, Cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology have come to stay . i think the future is bright , although the market is highly volatile right now and not very pleasant but after the storm the rain shall surely come .

like every other technology, there may be a lot of resistance right now, but  give it a few more year and the  cryptocurrency will take over the financial world.  

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:45:17 AM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency has a bright future because it will give more benefits to us especially in the financial field which can help so many people to have a new investment type. The technologies itself still growing fast this year and we know that many new projects were released, and in the next year, there will be many more like them. But we cannot deny that some projects are not given benefits to people and they only scam the people, so we need to be careful.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stigmacryptonight

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:19:06 PM

For situations or crypto conditions such as 2017 certainly cannot be predicted when that time will arrive. But it seems that I can happen. And I am very confident that crypto will be back in the future like the situation in 2017. And we just wait when that happens. And never be afraid and anxious, because crypto will increase at the right time.
cryptomium

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:08:55 PM

If you're just holding, there is a lot of chances you're be wasting. Why don't you try to go in trading routine to increase your chances of catching up with your wasted opportunities.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:14:55 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is actually very bright. Information about cryptocurrency is spreading like wildfire, people are having more interest in it and also adaptation is also taken place. Whatever crypto is facing now is a phase that will surely pass

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:09:42 PM

Perhaps the Initial Exchange Offeringsm that will take place on sites such as Binance Launchpad and the appearance in the near future of Facebook Coin and Telegram coin will give a new impetus to cryptography.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:13:45 PM

there are lots of changes will definitely happen in the future of cryptocurrencies Definitely Maybe payments under the way of using is very simple for us so if it was table then the future will more good for kutta failed to enter into every country in this world.
cryptothreads

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:15:18 PM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency has a bright future because it will give more benefits to us especially in the financial field which can help so many people to have a new investment type. The technologies itself still growing fast this year and we know that many new projects were released, and in the next year, there will be many more like them. But we cannot deny that some projects are not given benefits to people and they only scam the people, so we need to be careful.
Cryptocurrency is being applied a lot in big countries and Blockchain technology is increasingly developed strongly in the field of society, making many people feel more excited. I believe that in the next few years things will change when we can first use Bitcoin as the official means of payment worldwide, but to do this, the government needs to legalize soon to be able to start a new technology era
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:51:38 PM

The future of cryptocurrency will be good as per my thoughts about the whole thing but not as it is now if it continues like this the future won't be bright enough, but if later the government intervention is allowed everything will be nice and everyone will be OK with crypto
nobody's future and the development of crypto currency can predict with certainty and precisely because it has become the nature and risk of investing in crypto currencies in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:31:05 PM

I believe that this opportunity is going to take place soon, because the dump was pretty harmful and I cannot imagine that crypto will stay at such a price level forever and there would be no further price increase anymore.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:36:04 PM

I select work projects on the list here on the forum (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028218). And I tell you what - there are projects that are really useful and they are found in almost all industries.
So the crypt has a future, but it all depends on the developers in many respects and partially on marketing.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:53:43 PM

I believe that this opportunity is going to take place soon, because the dump was pretty harmful and I cannot imagine that crypto will stay at such a price level forever and there would be no further price increase anymore.
There's always a bounce back, reversal in the market trend was happened before and it an do the same after, we need to be positive
and make things better, believing and keep on holding while others are dumping is a tough decision to make but it can bring huge
possible profits when market grows back, as long as there's many people still continue to buy and work with crypto growth will still
happen.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:56:32 PM

The market will recover some day, no doubts. We see some sort of adsorption attempts now, which is very promising actions. I have a strong feeling that we will see good times for crypto again.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:39:34 PM

I see a future better than today
Because the adoption and growth and development of crypto currency is massive
And with fake token dying and struggling to survive

It shows we have learnt from fake icos
Stewart66

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:46:34 PM

if you talk about regret, then surely that is a loss because at that time you can easily get a lot of profits and even though the price may rise again but you have lost a lot of time because if you sell it then buy again when bearish comes then it can get profit and just wait for the next bullrun to get the next profit

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:49:52 PM

Despite the nature of the market today, I still think or rather believe the future of cryptocurrencies is bright. My reason is this, cryptocurrencies has made it possible for someone to send money to anyone in the world without going to the bank. Also, decentralization is another feature I like and I know in due time, mainstream adoption will surly come.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 10:33:21 PM

With cryptocurrency expect the best and expect the worst but one thing that is for sure is that cryptocurrency has come to stay and no going back

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:17:27 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is actually very bright. Information about cryptocurrency is spreading like wildfire, people are having more interest in it and also adaptation is also taken place. Whatever crypto is facing now is a phase that will surely pass
OP did not mentioned what all currencies he have invested, if he invested in top coins then he might get the profit when the market rises, if not it is a waste of money, some of the projects i invested a couple of years back disappeared now and luckily for me i was able to cash out when the market was high, if not i would have being a bag holder nor ended up loosing my initial investment and have to sell at a loss.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:36:46 PM

surely it is difficult for us to forget the year 2017 where crypto's greatest assets exist in that year maybe you are being tested for patience by god so be patient because when we are sure of course good things will continue to come to us so we also have to try to keep on crypto seeing developments the price and investors who continue to invest and market news that must always be monitored.

akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:38:08 PM

My only hope and wish about the cryptocurrency in future that it will be more valuable then today because if the value is increasing is not a big thing but stability will only give the confidence for the investor to get investment in any type of field so I think it will definitely possible in the future.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

You have stayed in crypto longer than I am. If you will look how crypto started and look at a bigger picture, you will see that market fall is part of the cycle. It is an opportunity to grab crypto at cheaper price. Just be patient and wait for the market to bloom again.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:33:24 PM

The future cryptocurrencies are bright, but no one can say that when we see the price like 2017. Bullrun is expected to be in 2019 but at the right time, no one can predict. Blockchain technologies are the future, and we will see this new height in the coming years.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:53:06 PM

right, no one knows what will happen in the future, including the development of crypto, but believe that crypto will help many people to fulfill their daily needs, we must be optimistic that crypto can still be handled by many people in the future. save some coins for my use in investing so that I can achieve my goals for the future.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:04:29 PM

right, no one knows what will happen in the future, including the development of crypto, but believe that crypto will help many people to fulfill their daily needs, we must be optimistic that crypto can still be handled by many people in the future. save some coins for my use in investing so that I can achieve my goals for the future.
Save and hold so in the future when the bull bring the price to a much higher value you will fulfill your goals, having a good mindsets and being positive is the most important thing we needed while waiting, we can't predict the future correctly as there's still lots of obstacle that this chain needs to overcome
before the full adoptions will happen and lift the value up, but always being positive will extend your patience to wait to see that day.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:06:48 PM

There is still hope for cryptocurrency to get a place as an investment and also as a means of payment, when at this time it is still developing but in the future the potential is very large and we really have to be patient
poldanmig

Merit: 275

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:14:45 PM

You are not the only person who has experienced that regret, even I experienced the same thing. But it would be very useless if we continue to regret it because no one knows which direction the market price will move next.
I still have a strong desire to invest in crypto currencies because in my opinion crypto currencies are created to follow the development of the era and technology in terms of an increasingly advanced and developing economy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:25:29 PM

It will be very difficult to give a clear idea about the near future, because we do not know what kind of innovations and news are waiting for us in the next few months. In the long term, I think that the crypto coins will shape our lives in the future and cause serious changes in financial systems. Due to the infrastructure it provides to us in the technological field, it will also fully digitalize many business sectors and will enable the transactions to be made much faster. Of course, in the case of the developments I have mentioned, we will see a very high uptrend and an upward trend in the price area that we all wonder. Although I cannot make a clear estimate for a while, I hope that these events will only take place in 20 years.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 02:33:39 PM

I thought cryptocurrency had a very good future even when the market fell. And this belief continues. Therefore, I think the coin prices will reach like the high prices in 2017. But i just can't tell you this will exactly when.
mukabokep

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:37:25 PM

Do not be pessimistic. We must be sure that we will benefit from what we have done. Like the event you wrote here, you have bought a lot but you have never sold it at a high price like what happened in 2017. Make it a valuable experience and sure you will not be disappointed. Crypto's future will be good.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:38:07 PM

I believe this is just like the Internet or any new tech. Even tablets. In the beginning they struggle, but later they take off.
You have said it all, Cryptocurrency will be successfully and will gain wide audience in the long run, nothing good comes easily, I once worked with a company that it took them good 10 years to convince the government to approve the project and eventually, it was approved which the company is now the biggest one we can ever think of in the world now, if he had given up, along the line, would he be ripping the fruit of his labor now ?

We just need to see this period as a sowing time which we will all reap in future. The market might look the way it is now but as it gradually gain more audience and being widely used all these tensions we are having will surely die down.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:47:10 PM

You have said it all, Cryptocurrency will be successfully and will gain wide audience in the long run, nothing good comes easily, I once worked with a company that it took them good 10 years to convince the government to approve the project and eventually, it was approved which the company is now the biggest one we can ever think of in the world now, if he had given up, along the line, would he be ripping the fruit of his labor now ?

We just need to see this period as a sowing time which we will all reap in future. The market might look the way it is now but as it gradually gain more audience and being widely used all these tensions we are having will surely die down.

Yes cryptovalue awaits a great future. The world just always needs a little more time to accept something new. I can say I'm sure that the cryptocurrency will continue to evolve. So stay with her.
thaliaand

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:10:32 PM

Cryptocurrencies do have a potential in the future. I think there are still alot of "home work" to do by blockchain tech developers to proof that cryptocurrencies are safe to be owned in term of security by everyone so it can be implemented in daily life use.
thefoex

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:23:16 PM

Cryptocurrencies do have a potential in the future. I think there are still alot of "home work" to do by blockchain tech developers to proof that cryptocurrencies are safe to be owned in term of security by everyone so it can be implemented in daily life use.
the potential might indeed be there, but as you said the problem in crypto is very much. before it is resolved, there will be no changes at any time. the more important problem is not security, but manipulation and volatility. if all of this has a solution all problems make sure it can be resolved.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:32:47 PM

So far you will remain patient as you have being since market condition turned bad another good time like this will come but it may be in two years time or earlier,  don't lose hope betters days are coming.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:37:33 PM

I thought cryptocurrency had a very good future even when the market fell. And this belief continues. Therefore, I think the coin prices will reach like the high prices in 2017. But i just can't tell you this will exactly when.
because the more time and time the crypto currency is increasing, the more you know it, the more popular it will be, so the crypto future will be bright later

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:43:52 PM

Well i think in the future cryptocurrency is going to be a world wide trend. Maybe the price will go up again just like 2017. So, you have a oppurtunity to sell your crypto assets. Im pretty sure crypto will shine again ill wait for that moment arrive.

naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:17:23 PM

If cryptocurrency will continue to rise this year it will be a trend and become more popular source of income.I say this because this will happen in the near future as the market will become much powerful as its going strong and coins now are getting green.This will be going to an great opportunity for all of us.
crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:49:26 PM

This opportunity will come back, but we need to be patient. This fall is taking pretty long time and I believe that pretty soon the market is going to start recovering its positions and we would finally see a better picture.
Freebtcweb

Activity: 174

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:20:48 PM

This opportunity will come back, but we need to be patient. This fall is taking pretty long time and I believe that pretty soon the market is going to start recovering its positions and we would finally see a better picture.
I will calculate the whole year to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think that we should expect to make a profit no earlier than in 2021.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:41:04 PM

I think that there is no point in worrying about the future of the cryptocurrency world, because what we see now is just the tip of the aizberg that we will see in the future. The market is young and is at an early stage of its development.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
trade2winnn

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:47:46 PM

I believe that the future will be bright and happy in this industry, as well as any global thing that enters the big market goes through 3 stages, first ignoring, then fighting and then accepting, now the second stage is already over,and will soon begin globally stage 3,I think from 2020 we will clearly see the heyday of the era of blockchain
CoinsOrDie

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:04:19 PM

The quick turns in the cryptocurrency fortunes from 2018 depicts acceptance and crypto's tenacity to survive the financial storms as seen in the forex market. Big players of media industry (twitter and Facebook) are purportedly gearing up to join the crypto world.

safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:42:49 PM

The only thing I think of the future of crypto is that it is going to be better than what it is now. Although at the moment, the market condition is not encouraging but of a surety it will be much better. When coins are being purchased, the best thing to do is to hold and wait for the best time in the future to sell. In order for one to greatly profit from crypto business, holding is definitely a  necessity. The coins that have actually lost their values will someday become highly valuable as cryptocurrency progresses. We should not loose hope and focus. Let us keep our heads up and be optimistic that something much better will emerge from crypto in the future.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 08:54:10 PM

This future of crypto is very good. Looking at things crypto is getting wider, at least crypto is knowed everywhere now.with this sooner or later bitcoin, ETH and other coins will be acceptable in countries looking forward to see what crypto will look like. The future of cryptocurrency is giving hope for now. No matter what happens I belive in crypto and the future will say more better things about it. Further more cryptocurrency can't die but will only exist for long time investors

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:41:51 PM

The market condition is getting worse but as you can see the current market situation there's a hope that it would be better to grow in such time although no one can predict.The future of cryptocurrency is history repeat itself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:48:39 PM

The future is bright  for very cryptocurrency, in no distance time the bull market shall run again and the blessing shaii reach us all
Kiloyt35

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:53:27 PM

It is very bright for crypto and we will live in green days.
Okity21

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:26:50 PM

in my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency market and of the coins themselves is very bright.
The market has gone through many stages of development and now it is striving for perfection.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:42:27 PM

I admire OP for keeping his coin and not selling it when the market crash started because I experience it myself and I got panic that led me to sell some of my holdings due to the continues dumping of its price but now I learn that we need to believe and keep supporting crypto because it will surely grow and our future is bright using this modern technologies.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:27:34 PM

The market condition is getting worse but as you can see the current market situation there's a hope that it would be better to grow in such time although no one can predict.The future of cryptocurrency is history repeat itself.
The current situation will be in a better position. Imagine, the price is 20k now. Is it enough for people? Of course, no. The prices can not always go forward. Some falls and recessions should be occasional.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:28:39 PM

I also experienced the same thing. I bought several coins in 2017 with the hope that the coin would rise again but what happened instead experienced a very large decline, and currently only as decoration in my wallet.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:16:03 AM

I think most of the projects remain in the state they are! Maybe some resurrect and others suddenly die! This current cycle, if we disregard prices, is repetitive. You have to trust some project until it shows trustworthy! Because if you act against that thought, you are in danger of sinking and never resume certain positions. Countless people behind fast money have disappeared right now and that's good.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:31:45 AM

One with full confidence can not answer you this question because nobody knows) I'm not even sure what bullrun is possible... Since the crypto-currency industry has turned into an industry of total speculation in the market and into an industry of constant deception. Today in cryptocurrency there are people like you who do not have time to sell your cryptocurrency portfolio on time and waiting for another chance.I think that cryptocurrency will definitely be present in our future but I do not know in what format it will be in demand.
Balzhi

Merit: 161

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:37:25 AM

thet opportunity was not go away. cryptocurrency just present blockchain technology. blockchain is now excepted in may coutries. slowly but it moves. so will e with cryptocurrencies

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:04:58 PM

The only thing I see holding cryptocurrency from booming is the government restrictions. If cryptocurrency laws can be lifted in most countries, it can't be told how large the market will grow.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:37:18 PM

the opportunity will come if we want to try harder and want to find the best solution, including in the case of what has happened, we don't know that 2017 will be a good year for crypto at that time, but this year it will happen again of course do not know but,
we must think optimistically that something good will always come to us.
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:51:12 PM

Your an older in this field, i Guess bitcoins already prove itself to you that being existing for years is not a kind of joke. Bitcoin is always like volcano, just one irritation might cause an erruption. What in saying is, even for a single hype improvement can over come the years of bad market. With a millions of supply, circulate in world money. What do you think the price can up?

Very unpredictable rise of btc

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:59:49 PM

in my opinion, i do think cryptocurrency will evolve more in future than what it already is now, the news is spreading, the awareness is gradually growing, more people are coming to know crypto, the mainstream media are doing their part to spread the news far and wide, Samsung with Enjin partnership to have Enjin wallet in S10 is huge step to bring more people on-board,
i think the future of crypto will be even more brighter Grin
even facebook is not left out on the chain, facebook alone will create thousands of awareness about crypto no matter what their token/coin represent.

likit123

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:43:50 PM

The past cannot be changed - it is a fact. At that time, you acted as you thought necessary and correct. Do not regret that you do not correct the situation. We all found ourselves in a difficult situation in 2018.
Everything is normalizing, the future of cryptographic protection is there, the only question is on time. Better times will come, but they need to wait.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:46:35 PM

thet opportunity was not go away. cryptocurrency just present blockchain technology. blockchain is now excepted in may coutries. slowly but it moves. so will e with cryptocurrencies
Slowly but acceptable movements indeed, crypto will be more usable after adoptions take place, there's already some countries who's already open up for opportunities, they allowed bitcoin to be a medium for payment transactions, surely the next thing to happen is more crypto will also be accepted, while other countries will also open doors for them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:48:50 PM

Long time ago we already understand that cryptocurrency technologies are now one with us and they will not go anywhere. It is worth seeing how big companies and many governments are starting to use blockchain technologies for various areas and it will already be clear that cryptocurrency is the future. Let's hope that soon the cryptocurrency will be fully implemented in everything.
isen

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:06:16 PM

I'm waiting for a revolution that will soon make a cryptocurrency in our world. A revolution related to data security and information storage. The future is waiting!
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:09:41 PM

I'm waiting for a revolution that will soon make a cryptocurrency in our world. A revolution related to data security and information storage. The future is waiting!
in the future will come where everyone uses cryptocurrency as a tool of their transactions are actually regulated by the world. It is now possible for new countries have already started to use these technological developments, but in the future I am sure they will accept it.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:11:30 PM

it did not happen to you, I have experienced something similar when bullrun came to not have time to sell because there was busyness in the real world, I am not a full time worker here. I made it as a side job. so don't regret what happened, we always look ahead and I still believe that bullrun is still there.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
cryptothreads

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:42:00 PM

You are too greedy in this market and that is the consequence you are experiencing. If you are an investor, it is best to set a target to sell before buying as this will help you best control your assets in this market. I think it will be very difficult for the market to return to the year 2017 because everything at Cryptocurrency happens unexpectedly and no one can predict
Abal Abal

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 02:45:45 PM

I think the future of the crypto currency can be read by looking at the devotees, and now there are a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. and I'm sure that with so many enthusiasts, crypto will still have a pretty good future.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:12:13 PM

Long-term holders are of course at great risk and must have high patience because we will not know what Crypto will be like. The current market price is very different from the very high 2017, it looks like you have to hold it longer because it is very possible that in the future Crypto will be better and begin to soar. Make all the mistakes a lesson and start fixing everything now.

Distinctin

Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:21:52 PM

Long-term holders are of course at great risk and must have high patience because we will not know what Crypto will be like. The current market price is very different from the very high 2017, it looks like you have to hold it longer because it is very possible that in the future Crypto will be better and begin to soar. Make all the mistakes a lesson and start fixing everything now.
We saw its slow moving market and really far enough compared to what it happen last 2017. It may realize that the market change its direction and we can't easily think that bull run will commence easily without having a huge resistance and also the huge support from the investors.
With real players(whales) waking up, there might possible hypes will happen next and huge pumps will show up.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:07:07 AM

Perhaps the Initial Exchange Offeringsm that will take place on sites such as Binance Launchpad and the appearance in the near future of Facebook Coin and Telegram coin will give a new impetus to cryptography.
The arrival of technological era was actually the first step towards a digitalized economy and cryptocurrency is finally here.
Do you know that 50% of the cash market has been shifted to the cryptocurrency form in Canada ?

The case is stronger in the US and so on. This will not just stop there but will actually spread to other countries sooner than many of the financial experts predict.
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 09:57:48 AM

the story goes in a spiral, i.e. one way or another, the essence of the movement will repeat, but not completely as before, but with distortion, but growth is inevitable, you just have to wait for it

Dilladupak

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:05:00 AM

for me nobody knows exactly the future of crypto currencies, but I think the future of the crypto currency will also be more advanced in the future, see the price of krypto is also growing.
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:09:39 AM

I advise you to get acquainted with the work of the developer projects Sound Money Coin. They are a mathematician and very well describes the possible problems that may arise in the future for cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in particular. But at the same time you will understand what is so interesting in the project Sound Money Coin that so many people are interested in them.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:18:42 AM

I doubt if the high prices of 2017 can ever be achieved again in cryptocurrency. We may have a bull run but not with such exorbitant high prices. As more cryptocurrencies are created, the more the existing ones tend to loose attention and price.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:49:59 AM

Since you didn't sell since 2017 I think you just have to keep holding because the prices are at the bottom now. personally I still very much believe in cryptocurrency and I see it as the future though it is facing a hard time now but I believe it will bounce back that is why we have to invest now to start all over and move with the price upwards.

▔▔▔▔▔
odranoel

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:58:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is for the future and it is needed a deep patient, if you don't have it is not for the future. Continue holding coins and do not panic for the sometimes downfull because it will recover anytime and everytime.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

Famous like everyone if the value of the investment will be increased then I will get the profit for management other waste the future will be not expected so it can be go like this and there is no way other than waiting to get my investment with a profit but I think this year is more convenient for me to see the changes right here.
GatotKaca

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:31:34 PM

no one knows the future, I can't make sure the crypto future will come back like 2017 or not. all certainly expect the current market conditions to show the expected developments. indeed the risk of trading is experiencing loss and regret that there must be, make your past as learning for the future so that it is better than before. Don't make it a burden, if you believe that the assets you have now can be profitable in the future, it's better.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
CAPT.DEADPOOL

PHORE

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:45:02 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 04:51:29 AM by CAPT.DEADPOOL

we can not say that because the market is still breaking today but there is a coin that knows where there is a future really like bitcoin I think it's a future because it recognizes other people and is accepted in other countries and accepted also in banks and it is also used by other people to pay for goods or to buy food it is a great help to people but not yet well known to other people is pretty much the same as who knows and they have a lot of profit because of the cheap bits of bitcoin then reached 10k dollar one bitcoin was then but now it's 4k dollars just so it's good to buy altcoins and bitcoin now because the price is cheap.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:56:34 AM

I think most of the projects remain in the state they are! Maybe some resurrect and others suddenly die! This current cycle, if we disregard prices, is repetitive. You have to trust some project until it shows trustworthy! Because if you act against that thought, you are in danger of sinking and never resume certain positions. Countless people behind fast money have disappeared right now and that's good.
Disappeared to where mate, virtually 70% of investors in the market are in for the fast money, just because they are yet to see the opportunity like 2017 to really prove their existence to you doesn’t mean they have disappeared, in fact, they are still having effect on the market, that is why we see a lot of price fluctuations when they pump and dump a coin, isn’t that for the fast money we are talking about.

There are some projects you just need to act fast on and take advantage of it which you might never get to see the opportunity again. If the OP had taken advantage of selling his coin 2017, he would have made really cool money and by now still buy back and be holding far more than his holding then with little investment.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:16:02 AM

I believe that the cryptocurrency has a very promising future. Because exactly in the future its full introduction and use is planned. Because now agree a little, some countries are not ready.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:59:48 PM

I think the future of the crypto currency can be read by looking at the devotees, and now there are a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. and I'm sure that with so many enthusiasts, crypto will still have a pretty good future.
more and more people who know blockchain technology and can use cryptocurrency can of course increase its value growth in the future. I am sure that cryptocurrency in the future will become increasingly popular among the public and can invite more investors to be able to invest in it, so cryptocurrency will become more valuable in the future

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
darewaller

Merit: 634

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

The arrival of technological era was actually the first step towards a digitalized economy and cryptocurrency is finally here.
Do you know that 50% of the cash market has been shifted to the cryptocurrency form in Canada ?

The case is stronger in the US and so on. This will not just stop there but will actually spread to other countries sooner than many of the financial experts predict.
It is rapidly spreading already even to European countries and African countries, the way crypto is widely recognized in Africa is alarming too, once more continents recognizes it and we have at least 50% user from each of the continents. There will really be a very big boom and stability in the prices of cryptocurrency.

50% adopters worldwide is quite a good way to sustain cryptocurrency for life because I am very sure we cannot achieve 100% adoption if we are to consider other factors such as government policy and most especially if we are to consider the high level of illiteracy in some countries and since the cryptocurrency system is also a technology based but if we can even get 50% of people in the world adopting cryptocurrency, nothing will ever make 
Maamejane

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:48:47 PM

Never doubt the opportunities crypto could bring to it enthusiast, although the market will always never be as we wish but all hopes should not be lost. Things will surely get better and many people will adapt to the new trend.

devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

Never doubt the opportunities crypto could bring to it enthusiast, although the market will always never be as we wish but all hopes should not be lost. Things will surely get better and many people will adapt to the new trend.
that's true even though crypto prices are still difficult to experience a good increase but the crypto future will be bright because someday crypto will be used by people in the world and will become more popular too
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:15:35 PM

I am sure that the future will be grandiose, there is a trend and it shows that soon, maybe 1-2 years maximum and the market will be very different, and the prices for cryptocurrencies will be very different,and the adoption of the blockchain will be at a completely different level, and almost blockchain will be used everywhere, especially in state-owned areas,and large corporations

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:22:27 PM

It may really take a long while before the bulls will come running. If yuo haven't not dumped since the last 2017 bullrun, it must be a regretful days thinking you could have enjoyed the money out of it. I myself had hold back most of the funds I got but sold some of it as well. If the bullrun will really come as speculated, I may really be selling all the coins I get before everyone else can.

The future will be good for those who can last and accumulate coins, if you can't then it would b a struggle from now on because IEO will seem to be the new way for crowdsale.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
vanya.pronin.1983

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:24:53 PM

It is a normal situation for every market that after a big pump, comes a massive dump. But the market is always recovering and entering the new era after several years. Just be patient and golden times will come back.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:32:45 PM

It seems to me that the present moment needs to be used profitably and actively invested in promising coins while prices are very affordable. Whenever possible, I buy coins from the top 20 Coinmarketcap and also invest in new promising projects such as Sound Money Coin.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:07:08 PM

Yes. There is a high possibility. Cryptocurrency are future money and i believe we will see market like 2017 very soon.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:18:37 PM

The crypto market will be prosperous at times, but it will also become weak and it is inevitable of nature. We can see many changes in 2017, the period of glorious development but in 2018 recession. The crypto market will return and you will be able to become rich because Bitcoin can increase like in 2017.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:06:21 PM

so you buy lots of coins in 2016 and didn't sell in 2017? Have you not seen drop in prices since early 2018? OMG
I think you are too greedy and want to get a lot of profits
all of us no one knows whether it will happen again like 2017 (can only wait)

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:04:16 PM

I am still so sure that the future of crypto will be so bright, even though the situation is sometimes up and down, every trip, but I still believe that everything will recover in the future. because crypto will grow rapidly here.

████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:08:24 PM

I think the future of Cryptocurrency will be very good, because digital currency is very much needed in modern times like today, with the presence of Cryptocurrency digital money, people in the world will use this advantage to trade.
laskybok

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:43:03 PM

Patience is one of the rare virtues needed in the crypto space. If indeed you feel you gave accrued some loses and you do not know what to do, you just hold patiently. Better still, if you can trade, that will be another reasonable option, if you can or you feel you can learn it.
Chainsmokers

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:07:34 PM

Yes, we know that 2017 is a very profitable year for investors. Not selling it at that time will certainly give us a deep regret, but it has already happened and maybe this can still happen again if there are several factors that drive a large increase in the market.
newdevices

Activity: 1048

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:14:10 PM

the opportunity will definitely come back, you must continue to be patient, regret is always coming at the end, but crypto still has the possibility to rise above its highest price point, bullrun will definitely happen again, you have to prepare a strategy so as not to lose good moments for profit
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:22:07 PM

There is a chance that cryptocurrency lives forever and become a standard practice for financial payments. But all the current negativities about it need to be resolved.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
the rise

Activity: 2170
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 11:30:15 PM

I feel sad to hear everything, because it is very regrettable why you feel that holding assets will generate big profits even though the highest ATH has passed, in 2017, to get the same conditions will be very possible but we don't know when maybe 2020 or 2021 or even we don't know what will happen this year, be patient and continue to pray for the best.

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:07:45 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a promising future cause there will be many adoption of crypto in the future. The world is already civilized and soon crypto will be utilized for major financial services. I know this will definitely happen, all we need is patience. Crypto is here to stay as long as there is Internet.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:15:59 PM

I have always known from the onset that cryptocurrency and most especially block chain technology, is one that will be required and embraced by all, but it might take some time before this can be effected. Nonetheless, it is already being adopted by many.
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:40:23 PM

of course I will also regret and say the same thing as you but I realize that it will only be a waste of time and will make us more pessimistic and therefore I prefer to consider all this as a natural thing so I still have enthusiasm for keep working while waiting for such a time to come again, and when that moment happens again I won't waste that opportunity again

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mangsitin

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:09:48 PM

I have always known from the onset that cryptocurrency and most especially block chain technology, is one that will be required and embraced by all, but it might take some time before this can be effected. Nonetheless, it is already being adopted by many.
True, the Blockchain at the moment is very much in service for the progress of Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, which has a very expensive price, so the future of other Bitcoin and Crypto will be very good to follow.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:11:55 AM

The future as a whole is very bright, this is my opinion on this situation. I think that cryptocurrencies have great potential and in the future they will be legalized absolutely everywhere, especially in those countries where they are now strictly prohibited.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:28:59 AM

I can tell that the future of cryptocurrency is better now because it clearly shows how to handle the problems faced by cryptocurrency. And over the course of the day the market situation is getting better because of the higher price coins as well as the beginning of the rise of the cryptocurrency.
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:54:07 PM

I am worried about the future of coins in which I invested and of course I hope that my investments in the future will bring the desired profit.
I am sure that the future of cryptocurrency is and it is good as I continue to remain in the market and invest money in it, like many other participants.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:25:03 PM

If there will be a mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, the height the values will go will be unfathomable. Also, government restrictions is a big blow in the crypto space.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 08:34:11 PM

In my opinion, the valuation of the crypto market will definitely increase but not all altcoins of today will benefit from the incoming rise in value. I advice you make it a hobby to always take out profit in the future.. The Crypto market is volatile and unpredictable.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:41:28 AM

I am worried about the future of coins in which I invested and of course I hope that my investments in the future will bring the desired profit.
I am sure that the future of cryptocurrency is and it is good as I continue to remain in the market and invest money in it, like many other participants.

If you know that the future of crytocurrency is good then you shouldn't be worried about your investment because as long as crypto market is growing gradually so will be your investment, except you invest on some shit coins that holds no value at all, cryptocurrency compare to other space or sector is still young and has alot of room to grow, with time definitely crypto will grow for the better.

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:53:06 AM

hmm, I really believe in cryptocurrency, but in 2017 I took advantage of the situation and sold everything that has grown several times and do not regret .. holding is certainly good, but only if you approach it wisely, I don’t understand why to keep so many years, especially Most of the coins died after 2017 .. Of course this is your own business, but the investment should pay off, there is a time of savings and a time of sale, try not to miss the next time to make a profit...I think the rise time will come back but hardly for all old coins
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:38:30 PM

In modern society at the moment begins the understanding that cryptocurrency is an important component of the economic model of the state.
Many people come to the cryptocurrency market and find good earnings there.
It seems to me that the future of cryptocurrency is very remarkable.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:28:40 PM

In modern society at the moment begins the understanding that cryptocurrency is an important component of the economic model of the state.
Many people come to the cryptocurrency market and find good earnings there.
It seems to me that the future of cryptocurrency is very remarkable.
To some extent, it is bad that people come to the crypto currency solely for the sake of earning, and not to use it or store their money in it, because this is an indicator of the importance of the crypto currency
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: