Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way I can exchange all altcoins for free?  (Read 531 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:35:30 PM

There are many altcoins today, is there any way I can exchange them for free. Changelly charges a lot, other exchange services too. Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.

Any service that provides the same?
Finding such an exchsnge might be difficult. Even if you will find an exchange where you can withdraw without any charges, ypu will be charged for trade abd vice versa.
According to you, you have many altcoins you want to exchange. I am sure you cannot do all that on one exchange, because there is every likelihood they might not be listed on the same exchange. So you cannot escape the charges you are talking about.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:57:04 PM

As a rule, all exchanges require a fee to add a token to the exchange, so you need to wait until the team adds it!
Most of the projects have not been listed , I think some altcoins you can try to trade on forkdelta, well, if not traded then of course you need to wait

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:06:25 PM

There are many altcoins today, is there any way I can exchange them for free. Changelly charges a lot, other exchange services too. Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.

LoL, today is not any exchanger give free fee in their service, even that deentralized exhange still needed fee for pay the miner for handling your transaction, but if yu want sell without fee you must sell you altcoin directly to someone

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:10:46 PM

LoL, today is not any exchanger give free fee in their service, even that deentralized exhange still needed fee for pay the miner for handling your transaction, but if yu want sell without fee you must sell you altcoin directly to someone

That's merely impossible to happen mate, every exchanges need funds to operate their trading activity. I don't think that's 100% sure, and maybe it's a shor term promotion by new exchanges. Just trade your coins to legit exchanges, you might be dealing with scammers if you entrust it with unknown sources.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:17:04 PM

I really have not seen any possible exchange where altcoins are been exchanged for free, because all the medium of exchange I know of cost money in exchanging coin either to Fiat, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. In fact there must be some fees before any coin can be exchanged.
There are such exchanges. Cobinhood is an exchange that does not charge trading fees. I am sure there are other exchanges that work the same way

Really ? How can they earn a profit if they wont charge their costumers ? On the ads maybe ?  

Most exchangers nowadays even the baddest one do have a charging fee not because of the profit but because that is the requirements in order for your transaction to be processed  .

However theres some wallet that offers free sending or recieving from the same wallet user  .  xapo for example  .
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:29:33 PM

OTC sales seem best choice. Because, I also did not hear the exchange that works without fee. I searched on Google, and found exchange called cobinhood, but I do not know how safe it is and do not recommend you to use unsafe sites for 1 to 2 cents fee.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 10:36:40 PM

Exchanging altcoins for free its strange for me, have never seen any before.

But since you need a small gas fee to send  out your altcoin from your wallet, then i guess you would need to be charged small fee for trading as well.

Its very cheap compared to withdrawal charges.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:12:28 PM

This could be extremely difficult as most of the atomic swap exchanges offer their exchange services at a price since it is a business. However, you can get competitive and reasonable exchange prices on atomic swaps. One of such platforms that offer cost effective rates is ThorSwap. The platform charges very low fees and complete orders at highly impressive speeds. Check them out today!
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

Why do you have to sell it if the coin has no price. No need to hurry. You can still save it and maybe the price of the coin will rise at another time.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:51:30 PM

OTC sales seem best choice. Because, I also did not hear the exchange that works without fee. I searched on Google, and found exchange called cobinhood, but I do not know how safe it is and do not recommend you to use unsafe sites for 1 to 2 cents fee.
In order to prevent dump on markets big whales prefer to sell over the counter without being affected volatile market conditions. Cobinhood aims to take less fee and comissions based on your trading history. You get what you pay Wink
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:04:51 AM

If you want to exchange those altcoins of yours, you must make sure that it is already listed on crypto echange/s, in order for you to trade it with other altcoins or major coins. If it is not listed, you can still trade it in some decentralized exchange/s using contract address if it is ERC20 support tokens.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:45:30 AM

depends, you can exchange altcoin if the exchange utilizes their own token like binance, the transaction fee is much more lesser compared to other coins that runs through their platform.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:02:05 AM

Dude, unfortunately, this is not the way it works. Would you make us an exchange for free trades? Every business has a cost and every exchange fee is charged to cover it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: