Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The point of no return  (Read 649 times)
MortalCrypto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:28:50 PM

At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from? There is strong support at $3500 but is now at risk of being breached.

Is $3000 the low point after which there is limited chances of it returning to the glory days?

Nope, even if it returns down to 2000 and even 1000, that will be no problem with getting back above 20k in the next bull cycle.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

nobody knows, my homepage is full of predictions about bitcoin. But in fact everything is not true, if it is true maybe it is just a coincidence. If I am sure of the future bitcoin, then I will hold on without having to worry
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:25:06 PM

nobody knows, my homepage is full of predictions about bitcoin. But in fact everything is not true, if it is true maybe it is just a coincidence. If I am sure of the future bitcoin, then I will hold on without having to worry
For me,we don't have to worry much even if this market will still fall its price because as long as there is bitcoin's volatility and those people who are still using bitcoin,then the price will still bound to recover.So don't be too much affected with negativities.Instead grab this chance to maximize your investment in bitcoin by buying more potential coins.

goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:30:31 PM

$2000 is the lowest for me but bitcoin doesnt have any history where it breaks down even on lowest value. It still continue to survive for many years. Besides, people would also takes that as an advantage and will continue to invest more. Bitcoin will always recover because its now considered as a currency and a lot of people use it even on low value.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:55:21 PM

zero and end of internet will be the point of no return for the bitcoin, because what ever the low price it may go it will bounce back as now it is the main earning tool for many traders and a big investment hope for many peoples.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:09:44 PM

At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from?
There’s no way that in some point bitcoin will never be recover,because bitcoin started to somewhat value is only a cents so whats the matter if this returns to that same value?the technology behind bitcoin in which the Blockchain and the other altcoins (the legits only)will remain existing because this is a currency for the technology and not just for paying bills and buying something from the groceries
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:02:01 PM

Don't have so much hype on it, you also know it may trigger but depends on the market situation. Need not to worry too much on the downfall instead take is opportunity as a advantage and buy more if you can and I am sure you will be paid for this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:28:32 PM

I personally don't think that there is bottom line limit from which bitcoin would not be able to recover. If all the parameters fills again like it was in its best days (talking about price), I don't see the reason why bitcoin price wouldn't increase again, even if it touches the price of one dollar.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:19:56 AM

Bitcoin adoption is stronger than any other I've seen so it will always rise no matter how drag down the price might be ,this is one of the reasons its unpredictable ,let's not worry much on price but take advantage of present market condition
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:55:02 AM

Even if bitcoin finds it bottom at 1000$ it will surge in price again ,bitcoin has fought the toughest battle in the past and now its spreading across the continent like an unstoppable plague ,its too late to stop bitcoin now because its has become 10x stronger ,with strong community and lovely investors it will always do fine

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:35:33 AM

At which price do you think bitcoin will not be able to recover from? There is strong support at $3500 but is now at risk of being breached.

Is $3000 the low point after which there is limited chances of it returning to the glory days?
It all depends on the how the community show support on this idea. Seeing how more and more people become so engage with it, we can expect recovery and "glory day" in the near future. Just continue to buy and hold and expect sudden changes on price from time to time. Get a secure wallet like electrum or Holder and decide to do long term investment.
suka_blyat_crypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:12:12 AM

I think about 2.5K. If bitcoin passes this mark, I will start selling bitcoin in parts. But honestly, I don’t think Bitcoin will reach this level. I think that on the contrary, stable growth will soon begin. If growth is not within 1-2 years, then again, I will have to sell Bitcoin. I hope this will not happen!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:35:19 AM

No one can tell when bitcoin will return on its glory days, even if bitcoin price will decrease until $3000, there is no assurance or no one can guarantee us that bitcoin will recover after that. As of the moment, we already experience long time stable amount of bitcoin, maybe because no big investors are getting interested again with bitcoin.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:47:39 AM

I think about 2.5K. If bitcoin passes this mark, I will start selling bitcoin in parts. But honestly, I don’t think Bitcoin will reach this level. I think that on the contrary, stable growth will soon begin. If growth is not within 1-2 years, then again, I will have to sell Bitcoin. I hope this will not happen!
Everything could happen, there's nothing sure when it comes to price of btc. Even it was the leading coin in the market chances for it to drop and lose its value is always there. However, you are also right somehow, this will not happen as long as there are investors who believe to btc. So I like your idea of selling when you can't take the pressure any longer, that's the best move to save us from a total bankruptcy.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:29:49 PM

I think bitcoin will not reach the 0 value. There are still so many people that trust bitcoin. So bitcoin can still recover and be good again. We just need a little more time.
Yes, the price of Bitcoin will never comes up to 0 because still there are many supporters which have been supporting it since from the beginning and we will keep supporting the as long as we able to can.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:23:36 PM

I doubt there's any price it will reach that will automatically spell doom for bitcoin, we have seen at far lower price before now but it has always surged after such fall

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:34:08 PM

I think that if the cryptocurrency capitalization falls to one billion, it can become a point of no return. But I believe that this will not happen. I think that very soon the market will begin to actively recover.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 06:11:05 PM

/

2.5k or Is that 25k. Hopes are still alive for those who have invested in Bitcoin and I am pretty sure the market will bounce back again, and yes a stable growth is needed as we dont want to see this long trend of 3.5k to 4k, what actually is the market is unpredictable from a longtime. Yes a lot of big investors took advantage of this downfall and filled their wallets. Let's have faith in this and move ahead.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 06:41:15 PM

It is a cyclic process, once it fell but the same gets recovered. It is all about the time, the growth happens and if there is something lacking automatically there will be dump in price as well with the marketcap. This doesn't mean that the value of bitcoin won't have the strong support to return. It'll return when it get back the required support from investors and adopters.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:09:48 PM

$2000 is the lowest for me but bitcoin doesnt have any history where it breaks down even on lowest value. It still continue to survive for many years. Besides, people would also takes that as an advantage and will continue to invest more. Bitcoin will always recover because its now considered as a currency and a lot of people use it even on low value.
It just tells us that adaptation of Bitcoin has greatly increased to the point that we will not be going to see the lowest price just like 5 years ago. It will only occur if most whales will dump everything on the market then I might say that the market might be dead but it is too far from reality yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: