Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LESSONS FROM CRYPTO MARKET  (Read 2396 times)
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:55:33 AM

i think in 2108 big mistake for everyone in crypto world is

ASIC for Miners

ICO for Trader

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:56:55 AM

I have learned from cryptocurrencies market that fear is the major reason why people lose money in trading.  In 2017 there are many coins that I could have hold one month extra and become rich but out of fear I sold them off.
Yes, make it a valuable lesson, because fear is a natural thing that happens in every human being, including myself. So for the future we must have confidence in the coins we hold. Because we learn from last year.
You don't afraid if you had to hold the right coins, the best coins to hold long-run purpose is Bitcoin. Don't be afraid, if you are real crypto enthusiasts you know how cryptocurrencies helpful our lives especially bitcoin. You got the lesson when everything had done you've lost already, so, avoid these things.

Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:29:23 AM

I have learned from cryptocurrencies market that fear is the major reason why people lose money in trading.  In 2017 there are many coins that I could have hold one month extra and become rich but out of fear I sold them off.
Yes, make it a valuable lesson, because fear is a natural thing that happens in every human being, including myself. So for the future we must have confidence in the coins we hold. Because we learn from last year.
You don't afraid if you had to hold the right coins, the best coins to hold long-run purpose is Bitcoin. Don't be afraid, if you are real crypto enthusiasts you know how cryptocurrencies helpful our lives especially bitcoin. You got the lesson when everything had done you've lost already, so, avoid these things.
I agree, that we should not be afraid if we hold the right coins because we know its potential that can be adopted in our community in the near future. In choosing the right cryptocurrency it is important for us to do a research first before investing on it so that we are confident for what we are holding because we know its full project that can surely help us to gain a profit just by holding it.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:35:38 AM

I have learned from cryptocurrencies market that fear is the major reason why people lose money in trading.  In 2017 there are many coins that I could have hold one month extra and become rich but out of fear I sold them off.
I agree, that we should not be afraid if we hold the right coins because we know its potential that can be adopted in our community in the near future. In choosing the right cryptocurrency it is important for us to do a research first before investing on it so that we are confident for what we are holding because we know its full project that can surely help us to gain a profit just by holding it.

People talk about fear all the time, fear of losing money. We need to lose sometimes to win something bigger in the future, I`m investing in
crypto-currencies for years now, and I don`t have a fear from losing money, cause I always invested what I can afford to lose, why would I be
afraid?
   After few years I have some money in crypto-currencies, I`m still not afraid. Some of my investments will go to zero, some other will rise a lot
to cover everything I lost. I`m positive even market is going down again, crypto-currencies are here to stay. This rough period will pass.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:39:22 PM

I have learned from cryptocurrencies market that fear is the major reason why people lose money in trading.  In 2017 there are many coins that I could have hold one month extra and become rich but out of fear I sold them off.
belief is indeed the first thing that must be embedded in us. with confidence in personal analysis, of course we will be more consistent with the market, and wait until the taret is reached. but don't let us be greedy to make a profit. because it can attack our psychology and result in the loss of profit that we should have gotten

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:35:45 AM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

So, we need to set up your expected profit point as well as the stoploss point.

How about you, what is your lesson?

Fear will make us more careful before make investment decision. Greed will make us losing our money and we should avoid from this. I think better keep calm and not panic in current market condition
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:28:57 PM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

Fear will make us more careful before make investment decision. Greed will make us losing our money and we should avoid from this. I think better keep calm and not panic in current market condition
yes in this type of market we need to learn each and every day because it changes every time when you are thinking we are learning almost in this but it continue to grow up everyday so we can definitely need to update everyday in Crypto field.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:28:38 PM

I learned a lot from Bitcoin trading, because everything is not easy, there are always failures and failures in every trade, but all of that must be a valuable learning so that in the future it will be easier because it already knows from previous experience.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:43:32 PM

I learned a lot from Bitcoin trading, because everything is not easy, there are always failures and failures in every trade, but all of that must be a valuable learning so that in the future it will be easier because it already knows from previous experience.
Yes.For me,there should always be a continuous learning in crypto market especially if you are in the field of trading.Everything in trading will be learn so the more often we keep on trading,the more experiences and lessons we will earn.One thing i have learned in this crypto market is we should be always patient and calm.There are unpredictable things that will surely come along the way so we should not be panic with it.

happy man

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:42:50 AM

fear and greed is which makes many traders not sucessful if anyone without fear greed and emotions with good knowledge will be successful and this is not only in crypto in general trading
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:17:22 AM

That's the most thing the newbie trader do, they realized that they're earning a little amount and afterwards they want more and what did they do is to HODL it. Well one of the things I learned in trading is:

1. Never be greedy set a point where you need to sell it for example 10-15%
2. You know when you're losing, don't get fooled by HODL it doesn't work everytime, sometimes it's alright to cut your losses than to HODL.
3. Don't get affected by the news or gossip some of them are just exaggerated maybe you should do the research and find out if the current news really affects the coin you're holding.

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:21:15 AM

I also feel afraid to start a business, because of failure. Right now I am still raising funds to be able to get back up and enter the crypto market to relearn and not repeat my mistakes. Indeed, fear is still there but if I do not let go of this when I can rise from fear of loss. Seeing the market now makes me have to start again and enter the market to make up for losses, sorry not greedy.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:37:13 AM

i think in 2108 big mistake for everyone in crypto world is

ICO for Trader
ICO didn't clicked last year and it's the hardest time and it was extended for this year. But there's some ICO exempted with the situation of current bear trend.

One example was BTT. It has raised $7.5M within 15 minutes. I guess this only works if it has been advertised by a popular exchange which is Binance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:38:30 AM

Seeing the market can indeed teach us more than we can trade, but this is not easy, as a beginner I feel confused and still afraid to lose so that I can only hold and stay in position even though the value of coins is down. A market that is never stable gives many wrong perceptions and speculations and often loses.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1226

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 07:39:08 AM

fear and greed is which makes many traders not sucessful if anyone without fear greed and emotions with good knowledge will be successful and this is not only in crypto in general trading
Fear comes from not being firm to beliefs. If you are one of those people who dont have a firm belief then refrain from investing any money in the crypto markets. With fear comes anxiety and then panic leading to wrong and stubborn decisions. That would only mean a consolidation of the wrong orders and a huge loss. This is a speculative market and people talk about a lot of speculation 99% of which are based on their own emotions.

About greed though, it mainly affects the newbie traders who want to be a get-rick-quick guy. Greed is generally well controlled by experienced traders.

Overall the effect of these on the economy is not that profound in my opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:09:05 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

Since votality in the market is just normal we can come to the point of expecting more rising but we don't know where these votality lead us.Like what had happened the value dumps too much that all people feared it could never recovered again.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:52:48 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

Since votality in the market is just normal we can come to the point of expecting more rising but we don't know where these votality lead us.Like what had happened the value dumps too much that all people feared it could never recovered again.

The price will recover at the right time, and you don't have to worry. If people cannot stay calm at this moment, then they free to decide to leave the crypto or still stay in crypto. But if the crypto can recover while they leave, they cannot regret it because it's their decision. And if they want to come back to the crypto, I think it's not a good idea because every price of all coins will come at a higher price.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:20:11 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

I also have a failure like you but having one thing made me lose a lot of money, that is subjectivity. I bought a lot of Paragon and always thought that it would not get down quickly. so I did not set a stop-loss order as well as a sell order at a high price. I thought it would take a long time to raise the price, but in just one day, its value increased by more than 6000% and I didn't sell it at that time. It was really an unforgettable experience for me.
Let's always focus and work out a detailed plan to avoid bad cases.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:56:00 PM

With experience, you will get a lesson, but from experience you will give a picture that will make you better. Trying to collect coins when the market is red and it turns out that the prediction misses and has to lose, indeed now is the red market and has made a loss to me and can only survive.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:43:04 PM

I learnt never to be greedy no matter the hype of a coin at any point in time.
I learnt to not follow the crowd fomoing or fuding .
I learnt to take profits when I see it no matter how lottle it is.
I learnt to be patient and not panic at any slight market change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: