Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LESSONS FROM CRYPTO MARKET  (Read 2395 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:54:24 PM

There are whales who always ready to take the advantage of our unawareness so when they start to spread bad news in market they become so active whoever wants to sell they will be ready to buy, so same as you I got to learn that no need to listen them and selling buying should be done with my own observation and with patience.
Those are not whales but pump and dumpers. Again someone can be both as dual personality - you never know whats happening with every username on the internet. Sometimes prices are getting manipulated like that.

Fear, greed and so on are of course bad, but sometimes you need to allow it, to a certain extent, to achieve the best result. Because if you do not want to achieve something more, you can remain with nothing.
Dont think thats what the topic is about but yes in general it is correct that fear and greed are part of the market psychology and this will teach people to fall prey of emotions and take a wrong decision only to regret it. In being a successful trader one will make mistakes but they can be rectified in future or prevented.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:27:08 AM

My lesson is that I act coolly on certain tactics, and I recommend you to develop it, do not read the first news and do not get into the power of panic, because most of the actions in the market appear only because of panic.
Many lessons can be taken from the crypto market, including patience in HODL which will bring benefits. Then the analysis of various major state policies that can bring about the impact of crypto prices will increase or decrease. It all makes it smarter to make decisions. Because the final goal is profit.
I agree with you when the market is more dizzy and one of them is HODL, there is no other way if you are patient, you will get the excess, then the point is be patient
The world of cryptocurrency is full of uncertainties and surprises. With its volatility I learned to stay patient and positive. It taught me to build strong self-discipline and to focus more on my goals. Don't panic when situations go wrong or when crisis arise, never be afraid to fail, instead learn from bad and good experiences. Be open to changes as opportunitues, and continue to learn in order to grow and be more productive.

Maybe its because cryptocurrency market still unregulated. If regulated, i think market movement will more calm and not too volatile. I am agree that we should not panic with current condition, crypto is long term investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:43:49 AM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

So, we need to set up your expected profit point as well as the stoploss point.

How about you, what is your lesson?
One way of avoiding greed is to make a reasonable profit for you and after that money exceeds your expectations then the extra money you earn is the one you are trying to gain profit as a second batch capital. Losing is a way of life and winning is too. Accept the outcome of your work whether it is good or bad. Don't focus on earning money, instead focus on earning knowledge because it cannot be taken from you hehe. Have a responsible way of thinking and avoid greed.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:24:02 AM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

One way of avoiding greed is to make a reasonable profit for you and after that money exceeds your expectations then the extra money you earn is the one you are trying to gain profit as a second batch capital. Losing is a way of life and winning is too. Accept the outcome of your work whether it is good or bad. Don't focus on earning money, instead focus on earning knowledge because it cannot be taken from you hehe. Have a responsible way of thinking and avoid greed.
besides that indeed with discipline on the targets that have been determined to be one way to avoid greed. and to prevent that from happening, there needs to be repeated training so that we can be consistently disciplined with our analysis

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:01:59 AM

We do get valuable lessons by plunging into the world of crypto, that fear is always there and continues to haunt if we experience loss, and revenge becomes greedy to get what we want. This must indeed be controlled to be able to control emotions. Doing the right and meticulously to keep getting results.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:50:42 PM

Fear and greediness both are mostly act on our trade. We have to be strategical and being confidence on our trade .That's how we can stay away from fear .On the other we just need to be pleased on a certain level of profit .That's how we can minimize our losses. That's why we must need to put stop loss to make our profit ratio high and minimize the huge losses.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 03:42:26 PM

Maybe its because cryptocurrency market still unregulated. If regulated, i think market movement will more calm and not too volatile.
It was always unregulated and have been a target for pump and dumps. They are methods that whales do to make money from feeding of small cap traders but there people should be careful that a regulated market would not happen anytime soon at least not before an ETF comes in from SEC. So false hope should not be lodged in their minds.

I am agree that we should not panic with current condition, crypto is long term investment
The last few days have been rather a good run for bitcoin and altcoins. We did reach the uptrend and lets see how it holds out in future this month end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:17:38 PM

+ Fear
+ Greed

Yes you are right there both things that you are mentioned in your topic was been happen to everyone while there was beginning to some way of money making but in the cryptocurrencies field we don't need to see it for long time because when we make the money it will not stable in our hand the things we need to know about this field was being how we handle that money is the most important.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:48:30 PM

We do get valuable lessons by plunging into the world of crypto, that fear is always there and continues to haunt if we experience loss, and revenge becomes greedy to get what we want. This must indeed be controlled to be able to control emotions. Doing the right and meticulously to keep getting results.

that is the main opponent of a person is greediness if we put greediness on our career here then the risk is very high. We better learn to wait rather than creating a bad decision because of our own greediness.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:13:15 AM

that is the main opponent of a person is greediness if we put greediness on our career here then the risk is very high. We better learn to wait rather than creating a bad decision because of our own greediness.

Indeed the hardest opponent is greed, this will not have a good impact, greed in a career can be self-defeating and this must be controlled, better wait and be patient to get positive things.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:45:52 AM

Indeed the hardest opponent is greed, this will not have a good impact, greed in a career can be self-defeating and this must be controlled, better wait and be patient to get positive things.
Greedy is experienced by many people, but we must be able to manage it slowly and continue to practice controlling ourselves. indeed it is a natural human phase, but it is not impossible to manage
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:50:08 AM

Lust and also ambition must be able to be controlled here because with great lust, destruction will happen to us. we must be able to be patient and also increase our experience of understanding the market including trading so that we really understand

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:07:43 AM

Lust and also ambition must be able to be controlled here because with great lust, destruction will happen to us. we must be able to be patient and also increase our experience of understanding the market including trading so that we really understand
but nowadays there are many new traders who cannot control their passions and often panic even they always apply expensive and selling at low prices because many coin prices fall and many panic, the difficulty in determining cryptocurrency price movements makes it difficult for them to control their appetite and the ambitions of traders.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:36:19 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

Have a entry and a good exit plan, that's it, you don't need to make it complicated.

But the problem is that even if traders have a good exit plan, most of the time, they wanted more. Lol.

But when they lost, they blame everyone. Good thing though is that they could have learn a valuable lessons if they have greed in their system. There's nothing wrong in booking your profits according to your exit plan and then live another day to trade, just saying.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:15:44 AM

but nowadays there are many new traders who cannot control their passions and often panic even they always apply expensive and selling at low prices because many coin prices fall and many panic, the difficulty in determining cryptocurrency price movements makes it difficult for them to control their appetite and the ambitions of traders.
when we panic, of course we can't think clearly, so making everything we do feels wrong. hence psychology must be trained, so that we can control it. and I know it needs a process to do that

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:39:30 AM

Means from crypto market we learn to control ourselves, be patient, and not be afraid when something bad happens. I often
experience that condition also. when in the market and I begin to realize and learn from that condition
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:56:31 AM

Greed and Fear are things that worked well when talking about getting to earn money. At the end of the day still it boils down to certain things that you alone have the power to choose between whether to buy or not. Still your experiences works better than just plainly looking at people's fear or perhaps attempting to analyze the Greed that could cause prices and volumes to go up again.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:19:18 PM

I have experienced greed where the price of Bitcoin reached 15000% I did not sell it until now it became fearful, afraid one day I sold it now and hoped the rise in Bitcoin would repeat again but in one I desperately needed funds for daily needs, doubts began to occur in this moment I.
greedy fear? wavering.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:14:50 PM

It seems to me that one of the biggest fears in the crypto market is the fear of losing all savings, remaining in debt and becoming a beggar. And it is precisely this fear that often prevents reasonable decisions from being made. To overcome it is very difficult. But it possible. And the person who copes with this is a strong person and it will be easier for him to achieve his goals.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:09:41 PM

It seems to me that one of the biggest fears in the crypto market is the fear of losing all savings, remaining in debt and becoming a beggar. And it is precisely this fear that often prevents reasonable decisions from being made. To overcome it is very difficult. But it possible. And the person who copes with this is a strong person and it will be easier for him to achieve his goals.
Right.I think we all fear of losing from this investment because we are really expecting that cryptocurrency will give us bigger profits compared to other investments.But if we let this fear  ruled our hearts and minds,then we cannot think anymore the best things to do.Right now,we should not be carried with fear and greed.Instead we should keep strong and calm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: