Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LESSONS FROM CRYPTO MARKET  (Read 2395 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:40:01 PM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

So, we need to set up your expected profit point as well as the stoploss point.

How about you, what is your lesson?
There is nothing precious about these two things, they are very bad. You shouldn’t be greedy and you shouldn’t have fear while investing. If you keep on being afraid you will be missing a lot of good opportunities. Cryptocurrency is risky and for us to make money from it we will all be ready to take those risks involved in it. And when you take these risks you either win or you lose. But if you lose, you will recommend that you give it another try.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:28:43 PM

The Lesson I learn from the crypto market is "Hold an alternative  crypto for very long time" because it will on rise on their launch. Holding Bitcoin and Ethereum are more profitable than holding ICOs. Other crypto are not good for a long time investment that's why we lost some funds.
It is always good to give importance to the top listed coins. Bitcoin and ethereum contribute big, to the market as well for people's own investments and in businesses. Crypto market is all about holding and should get the earnings on long run. Very few get lucky to buy and sell instantly making some good profit out of the same.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:39:48 PM

i dont think that lessons are so useful in crypto market. because i know that the experienced traders couldnt earn enough money during last bullish because of their bad experiences. but some newbies could make very good money.

turn the page
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:30:07 AM

I think if we have already profit in a coin that we bought sell it to maximize our profit then just play with the market, there are tons of pump and dump coins out there that we need to take advantage. I think being greedy is good in terms of investment but fear will not do anything, if we are afraid to take a risk in crypto then don't jump in.

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:19:44 AM

That fear only makes us unable to develop and will get nothing, so we can control fear well and use it wisely. Likewise, with greed, we will be greedy if it turns out that luck is on our side, so we have a lot of capital and a good chance to keep it.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:37:19 AM

For my the lesson I learnt was because of greed which is bound to happen to everyone. Although am new in cryptocurrency whereby sometimes when my token is rising to *2 or *3 I won't sell because I am optimistic of it appreciating more than that. And at the end of the day it dips and some are yet to reach that ath price then.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:04:23 AM

Experience, knowledge and benefits will also be obtained from the cryptocurrency market and also benefit from material aspects because we will get money from the cryptocurrency market by following the work here
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:48:36 AM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

I learned that there is no expert in cryptocurrency when it comes to prediction of its value. Thus, I was able to secure my investment to ensure that I won't lose too much of money.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:08:39 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that there is no expert in cryptocurrency when it comes to prediction of its value. Thus, I was able to secure my investment to ensure that I won't lose too much of money.
We are so much with the speculations and even are too optimistic for the incoming. Realizing how volatile we are, it definitely we can't be assured of anything in the future. If we are in trading or even just a holder, it is better to engaged into short term investment cause we can eventually join the flows and can monitor the value of our coins. It is seems to be more profitable, and every pumps is a chance to make gains.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:01:55 AM

The Crypto market currently teaches me how meaningful gratitude is, I am very greedy when I trade Bitcoin, so there is a big loss due to greed, when I get a big profit I have to stop trading again. and wait for the price to drop back.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:39:09 AM

Yes, I agree with what you say. If I am, the lesson I get from the crypto market is patience. Because in crypto we are required to be patient in facing price fluctuations. Crypto has very high price fluctuations so prices can go up and down anytime and in large quantities. So that fluctuations will occur suddenly especially if the price drops suddenly and in large quantities like now, would be shocked. Especially if it lasts for a longer time, many people will be impatient waiting for the price increase and then make a mistake by selling. This is a big mistake that traders often make. I have done this before, so I learned from my mistakes to always be patient in facing crypto conditions that can occur suddenly, especially when prices fall.
CryptoCounselor

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:05:02 AM

The Crypto market currently teaches me how meaningful gratitude is, I am very greedy when I trade Bitcoin, so there is a big loss due to greed, when I get a big profit I have to stop trading again. and wait for the price to drop back.

We cannot blame anyone to act like you since most all of us came to that point and think that there are other pump will come, and the only thing we can do for now is to cheer up and look for another opportunity to come and let this lesson as remindet to us so that on next time we learn to safe our profit and roll again.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:23:32 AM

when you are trading I suggest you do not be greedy, take enough profit to keep a safe distance, because if you try to take a lot of profit then it will give you a risk that allows you to get stuck at high prices.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:53:23 AM

We are in the same boat, at first im so greedy to take profit thus I am aiming for more earnings and didnt appreciate whats on the table.

Those experiences taught me so much that help me to become better investor/trader presently.

As of now I have this strategy that I can use for long term to somehow earn huge in time. I learned to be more patient and thankful.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:01:44 AM

Experience, knowledge and benefits will also be obtained from the cryptocurrency market and also benefit from material aspects because we will get money from the cryptocurrency market by following the work here
Do not forget the risk of loss, from cryptocurrency we also know about not giving up, accepting gracefully, and of course patience. I become more patient because crypto you know? prices sometimes need time to go back up, and that patience that I can implement into my life
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:13:36 PM

i dont think that lessons are so useful in crypto market. because i know that the experienced traders couldnt earn enough money during last bullish because of their bad experiences. but some newbies could make very good money.
It is not like this, as there are many things we are learning from crypto currency as we got to know better time management and we learn how to use our time constructively by joining bounty and signature campaign, market when get to bearish trend then it teaches me how t o keep patience even at worst situation.
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:23:08 AM

The lessons from the Crypto market taught me not to be greedy in taking advantage, because greed was the beginning of defeat in the world of Crypto trading, I had experienced it myself. so I want to learn not to get greedy from the Crypto market.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:35:43 AM

Every situation here at cryptomarket possible for us is to leanr from it.  Being greedy is not good bur maybe they want more profit but instead of getting more profit they lost their money but not all only some. Im greedy too last few 2 years ago but Im learned from my mistake better to settle a plan for your goal which is not high and which is not low also.  Fear is always there when the market dump that emotions is normal but better to be calm when market dump.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:14:57 AM

it looks like your teacher gives us a point. sometimes we miss situations where we get profits but because of greedyness . and we lossing the profit. I have often had an experienced such that situations. when investment is good and generate profits. but because of greed I would rather delay to take advantage until the profit vanished because the momentum had passed. Suggestions for choosing peak points as profit values ​​I think I agree with it.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:30:39 PM

The lessons from the Crypto market taught me not to be greedy in taking advantage, because greed was the beginning of defeat in the world of Crypto trading, I had experienced it myself. so I want to learn not to get greedy from the Crypto market.
I also learned that avoid being greedy because in that way I can grab all the opportunity to earn a profit and helping me to avoid setting a higher goals on which can give me a big loss when I expected on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: