Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LESSONS FROM CRYPTO MARKET  (Read 2395 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:58:25 PM

Cryptomarket is also our life, sometimes you are up, sometimes down, you never know, what matter is that you know how to handle both situations, and to never lose hope in every situation, always make the experience be your greatest teacher and don't ever give up. Sometimes, you will lose in a game, but it does not mean, this is not mean for you, it means, something bigger has prepared to your life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:23:15 PM

Fear + Greed = Impatience.

At least you have learned something besides some of us who don't like to listen how this crypto market works. Here , if you become greedy you either loose a lot of money or you miss the opportunity to make a lot of money so both are kinda the same. Also if you start to fear that you're gonna loose everything you have invested you should have thought on this before you invest...no one gets rich over night here ,its a game of patience and discipline. I learned this lessons at the previous bull run when I got impatient and sold to early.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

i'm quite sure that lessons is not learned!
maybe, for some cases only) but when the real hype returns, you will wait for bigger profits again, instead of selling here and now and fix your 20% margin.

it depend not for greed only, crowd technology is working here as well.

if all media shout that bitcoin in 2 month will be 3 times more then right now, it is hard to resist this temptation. your logic says - why sell now and have 20% profit only, listen to these wise men! they are clever then you. they know more then you. do as they say and earn 3 times more! everybody do, as they say!
and you wait instead of selling and fix your profit))
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:31:23 PM

At least you have learned something besides some of us who don't like to listen how this crypto market works. Here , if you become greedy you either loose a lot of money or you miss the opportunity to make a lot of money so both are kinda the same. Also if you start to fear that you're gonna loose everything you have invested you should have thought on this before you invest...no one gets rich over night here ,its a game of patience and discipline. I learned this lessons at the previous bull run when I got impatient and sold to early.
Well said and point the importance of this three emotions. People needs to understand and try to keep adjusting in order to have a prefect or right attitude towards this venue of investment. Combining  the right strategies and good understanding with how to react accordingly will allow everyone to enjoy and succeed from this industry. It's a test of time that will keep you surviving if you learned from your previous mistakes.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:31:24 PM

Fear have two effects on us because if you are scared of losing your profits then you will hold it and wait (that's the positive side of it) and the other is that if you are scared of losing too much and can't take it anymore, you will sell of your coins that you've been holding for a while (or maybe for too long) in a bearish market, so technically, nothing will happen if you do panic selling, so why not just hold your coins and trust its history.
agentx44

Merit: 268

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:43:43 PM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

So, we need to set up your expected profit point as well as the stoploss point.

How about you, what is your lesson?
We have mixed emotions whenever we are investing in bitcoin. It can either be fear and excitement at the same time or can be greed and contentment coming together. The uncertainty and the volatility of bitcoin's value surely contributes on the way we feel every time we are risking large amount of money. We should be in control of our emotions whenever we are investing so that we won't make stupid decisions that will lead us to misery, disappointments and regrets.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:31:06 PM

the thought that must be applied from the beginning, what goes up won't always go up it will definitely go down, and the opposite.
you only have to adjust the right time, make the target so as not to be swayed, indeed we must go with the flow, but if you take too long to be washed away, that is why you have to make a target when you will rise to the surface after a long dive.
Stay realistic all the time, allow your mind to control your emotion and not the other way around.

Based on my personal experience, I did a lot of mistakes in the past since I got greedy thinking BTC will continue to moon, one good example was what happen last year 2017 when btc had its ATH, I thought when BTC reaches to $19k, it will still go uptrend, but I was wrong, I was even hesitant to sell when I see it going dump abruptly because I trust BTC so hard without realizing correction should happen anytime.

Hopefully for newbies, they will continue to study and learn from the mistakes of others so it will not cost them money.

not only those of you who have such thoughts when the price of bitcoin has gone up in 2017, of course many people expect growth to continue. even more so for beginners they feel confident that bitcoin will continue to increase at that time, because the knowledge possessed by beginners is limited so they dare to buy bitcoin when market trends increase, it is because they are too greedy to expect to get quick profits in a short time, but at finally the market price dropped dramatically again. therefore, experience is the most valuable teacher, even learning from the mistakes of others can also be valuable if we are smart to learn them.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:01:38 AM

As a crypto enthusiast and trader, what I would encourage newbies out there to do is first and foremost get a full understanding of what cryptocurrencies are, do your research and grasp the basic concept of cryptos. Secondly, it is important to look beyond the PR and marketing hype and resist investing in a certain coin just because it is creating a buzz on various platforms; remember, the crypto market is very unpredictable. Finally, it is important always to remember that despite the hype about the crypto market, it is still very young and at its early stage, which means that investing in the crypto market is pretty much like taking a bet. You are not assured of great returns on your very first investment; it might take time.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:30:09 AM

the thought that must be applied from the beginning, what goes up won't always go up it will definitely go down, and the opposite.
you only have to adjust the right time, make the target so as not to be swayed, indeed we must go with the flow, but if you take too long to be washed away, that is why you have to make a target when you will rise to the surface after a long dive.
Stay realistic all the time, allow your mind to control your emotion and not the other way around.

Based on my personal experience, I did a lot of mistakes in the past since I got greedy thinking BTC will continue to moon, one good example was what happen last year 2017 when btc had its ATH, I thought when BTC reaches to $19k, it will still go uptrend, but I was wrong, I was even hesitant to sell when I see it going dump abruptly because I trust BTC so hard without realizing correction should happen anytime.

Hopefully for newbies, they will continue to study and learn from the mistakes of others so it will not cost them money.
This is a fundamental principle of nature that whatsoever is once shining so hard and ruling the world at least for some time faces downfall and that is very normal. This happens so that one does not become arrogant or think of himself as god. As far as crypto market is concerned, same happens with digital currencies here. They keep on shifting from high to low and vice versa.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:18:36 AM

I feel sorry for beginners who came to the trading space directly to cryptocurrency market. I have learned my lesson for years in a stock market and still shocked about cryptocurrency price movements. In 2018, I learned a lot about blockchain technical stuff rather than technical analysis.

My advice to the young lads is to study macroeconomics and financial management before they invest a dime in any market.
Financial management have learn more before investing in crypto, we can't get correct prediction with bitcoin or altcoin become higher price, just take safety when get profit withdraw or save in your bitcoin wallet as your investment, never all in your money with crypto.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:01:25 AM

One of the major and important lessons every trader, investor, project developer etc must learn in crypto is the essence of exercising patience. Things take time to happen in crypto and that is why projects have road maps which shows the series of developments the project will go through before reaching the full potentials. Hence, only investors who are patient enough to wait enjoy the full benefits of good projects.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:09:18 AM

One of the major and important lessons every trader, investor, project developer etc must learn in crypto is the essence of exercising patience. Things take time to happen in crypto and that is why projects have road maps which shows the series of developments the project will go through before reaching the full potentials. Hence, only investors who are patient enough to wait enjoy the full benefits of good projects.
Having patience is really important in all aspect of our life but you should not forget about the emotions. Emotions are also playing a big role in terms of decision making. Even though you have patience but you can't control your emotion then you will not get the best from something. Be patient and as well as control your emotion so whatever kind of problem comes then you can face and overcome it without any problem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:14:59 AM

After a year, a lot of lessons that we did learn. There are 2 precious things that I think I should remember:

+ Fear
+ Greed

I learned that from my teacher, he said when you buy Bitcoin at 10k, it's then $12k your greed rises inside you and you don't want to take profit and expect more. Then, the downtrend is coming, BTC goes down to $8k, you'll be scared to cut loss, and what'll happen, you lose more while BTC drops to $4k.

that is human nature, when they have the opportunity to get the most results they still want to get more and more results. in my opinion the most appropriate is not to expect too great results but to waste a few results, and in the end do not get anything. In my opinion trading is thinking about how we get profit. when I feel I have made a profit, I will sell it even though the profit is only a little. but I buy again when I think prices go down and resell when prices go up. always study the science of trade analysis so that speculation is as expected.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:51:58 AM

there is nothing specific besides understanding the graph on bitcoin, always comparing running time with the history of the previous chart. at least the trader is obliged not to miss new things so that fear and greed will disappear.

as now, many speculators have begun to try to measure how deep the lowest prices are in this month/year. so we know in what price range we can determine profit and open positions.

the same thing happens to altcoin, only tends to be riskier 2x because it follows btc.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:06:00 AM

Having patience is really important in all aspect of our life but you should not forget about the emotions. Emotions are also playing a big role in terms of decision making. Even though you have patience but you can't control your emotion then you will not get the best from something. Be patient and as well as control your emotion so whatever kind of problem comes then you can face and overcome it without any problem.
In that case, a person need to practice his patience. After all, patience means not losing your senses due to emotional stuff. A person must train his brain to stay calm under all situations. However, if someone with nothing is whining does not really matter as compare to that who owns assets like bitcoin and does blunders. He cannot afford loss out of some emotional decisions.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 02:55:41 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

Patience is the first thing that i learned in crypto market for me not to have huge losses. In cryptocurrency, here i always learned from my mistakes that i should know how to control my emotions when it comes making decision in trading and investing my money in crypto because i always experienced losses which is normal, but we still need to learn how to minimize our losses for us to earn bigger profit.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:19:44 AM

+ Fear
+ Greed

Patience is the first thing that i learned in crypto market for me not to have huge losses. In cryptocurrency, here i always learned from my mistakes that i should know how to control my emotions when it comes making decision in trading and investing my money in crypto because i always experienced losses which is normal, but we still need to learn how to minimize our losses for us to earn bigger profit.
Many people invested with bitcoin to get much money with instant or fast way, they only know whit investing on bitcoin just one day they will get much profit, they not have patience when bitcoin down and when bitcoin up, almost investment kind we need patience how to control and get profit with long term and price of bitcoin or altcoin we can't prediction.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:31:08 AM

One of the best lesson I learned from crypto market was to wait for the best opportunity before joining a trade,  never rush over a trade that has left already also I learned that it's best to trade against countless other trade, always take profits no matter the little amount of the profit made

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
agentx44

Merit: 268

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:45:10 PM

+ Fear
+ Greed

I've learned the same thing. That is one of the worst mistake that we can commit due to greed and fear. We keep on expecting that the value of bitcoin will keep on rising but what will happen is the opposite of what we have been expecting which leads us to fear as we try hard to cut our loss to avoid further waste of time. We need to be more wise in our decisions here in crypto if we really want to benefit from it. We cannot expect always that things would go according to our favor so we should always think about the future and stop thinking about greed.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:37:57 AM

One of the best lesson I learned from crypto market was to wait for the best opportunity before joining a trade,  never rush over a trade that has left already also I learned that it's best to trade against countless other trade, always take profits no matter the little amount of the profit made
Being patient and profit taking is very essential in trading. It is also important for a trader to have a plan to follow because if you will just go with the flow of the market that you will take profit what the market offers to you then that is not a good trading experience because you do not have a clear stats to follow. Make sure that you set rules for yourself to maintain consistency and also to avoid unnecessary mistakes.

Not only that, we should also don't take for granted those profit that we are earning, always make sure that we should use the profit in right way, like investing again in some other coins, or adding to our capital, also saving some of it for the future, or to have our own business someday, don't just take profit and spend it in things we don't need much, let us always use in right way.
Experience is the best teacher where teach us with many moment, with bitcoin or crypto market we got many sad and happiness experience when we sell or buy altcoin, price always up after we sell altcoin and price always dump after we buy altcoin, give us lesson to get patience with bitcoin and altcoin market before investing, many time we do not check best time when have to buy or sell.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██