Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:03:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency has come to stay  (Read 20708 times)
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:56:03 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.
What is the basis of this statement? Often we talk about what we want, but in reality it is not.
I note that the activity of this forum has decreased significantly, the number of ICO has decreased. This is a fact that suggests otherwise.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:23:38 PM

Many people think cryptocurrency is a buble market or a scam but they forgot that cryptocurrency market already survive in 10 years. Many challenge on this market but crypto market keep survive and growing. I think crypto market will growing bigger in the future and its profitable if we invest now

All investments are a bubble, it is similar to a stock bubble in the years of the economic crisis. Previously there were many wealthy people thanks to the price increase of stocks, but when the crisis occurred they also said the bubble had exploded
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:45:13 PM

Many people think cryptocurrency is a buble market or a scam but they forgot that cryptocurrency market already survive in 10 years. Many challenge on this market but crypto market keep survive and growing. I think crypto market will growing bigger in the future and its profitable if we invest now

All investments are a bubble, it is similar to a stock bubble in the years of the economic crisis. Previously there were many wealthy people thanks to the price increase of stocks, but when the crisis occurred they also said the bubble had exploded
if this issue is treated with a negative, then even paper money can bring the same negative, After all, they also have no real value, but humanity still uses them.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:01:06 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future of the digital world some people believe it. Crypto now is the bottom and in future crypto will show again golden time.

Many organizations believe that blockchain is a technology that changes our lives after the internet was born. And I think it's doing that, but maybe we need to wait another five years to confirm this
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:51:29 PM

i also believe crypto will not disappear or die as easily. even if the price does not look good at the moment, it seems that the crypto continues to spread. as this continues, i am confident that crypto will find its way into everyday life.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:28:08 PM

Many organizations believe that blockchain is a technology that changes our lives after the internet was born.
The gap between Bitcoin and internet are really high and your opinion is invalid because it is nonsense.

This is the ukoronevshiysya system that works.
Great system right there.

Many, thanks to the market, began to make extra money or have already made their property status much better.
Scam projects also take a part as well and thanks to them they made the perspective on cryptocurrency become worse.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:33:33 PM

I completely agree with the title, even though btc might not make it through in the next 10 years, there will be a dominant coin. I could also be wrong, btc has many issues that has to be fixed to even handle a large economy so either it will be tremendously advanced or another coin will take it's place. Either way I'm here to stay so yea Smiley
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:04:18 PM

There is no gainsaying that cryptocurrency is one of the strongest investment platform in the digital world.
Despite all the agitations, media attacks, government attacks and attacks from groups and individuals, yet it is still going.
If cryptocurrency will end, it ought to have ended long before now and would not have survive to see year 2019.
One of the strongest points of cryptocurrency, apart from the technology, is the community.
Instead of the community reducing, it is increasing, because more people are becoming aware of cryptocurrency allover the world. Even if some seem to have taken a break, more people are being added.

It seems to me that the crypto community grew the fastest last fall-winter. At this time, cryptocurrencys grew strongly in price and many people ran to the crypto market in order to earn money. They made rash investments, which they later regretted.
Now if new people come to the crypto market, then they behave smarter.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:18:10 PM

I really like the saying that cryptocurrency has come to stay, indeed it has, even though there is a fight against it, it keeps waxing strong and more people tend to know about it and join the community, it has very useful features especially as a means of payment. Cryptocurrency lives
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

I still think that cryptocurrencies will fall even more. This will not be the end for them, but many people will leave the cryptocurrency market and the market will be in debt stagnation.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:24:05 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency has grown bigger than what can just be drew down by some group of people or even any government at the moment, the worst the government can do is abstain their country from doing crypto and believe me some will still do it as illegal because of it growth and benefits even though the market is down right now.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 09:34:57 PM

Against the opinion of many,crypto has come to stay it may be affected by the bear market now but very soon it will bounce back to normal.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:50:06 PM

I also hope that the cryptocurrency will continue its path of success, covered with gold, despite the current situation with its value. This is the future of money, paves its way to well-being in difficult times.

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:56:57 PM

I wouldn't disagree that cryptocurrency is here to stay, and there will be many reasons for this including some people finding it useful for transactions where they may be excluded from traditional banking (such as in some third world countries), or others using them as a store of wealth. In terms of community I don't think it's necessarily true to say that it is always growing as it may have reduced in size towards the middle and end of last year.
That's right, there are many reasons why crypto is useful for most people and I think that's what will make them stay, it's not just about price but it's more than that, because even though the price drops but I don't think people will leave crypto, me too.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:09:47 PM

Although not all of them are real, I always say to myself if its really not real why is it still growing stronger and stronger. I think we should just open our eyes and see what we can gain from it and stop this pull it down attitude.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:40:02 PM

That was really true and I am one of the witnesses how the community of cryptoworld grow. More and more people are really getting interested about cryptocurrency and the good projects that it produces. I guess we need to really help so that the community will recover well by simply giving correct, reliable and updated informations about crypto.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:56:29 PM

Against the opinion of many,crypto has come to stay it may be affected by the bear market now but very soon it will bounce back to normal.

I'm sure crypto will recover again, not now, but later I still believe that crypto will still recover like it used to, so just wait for the developments that occur in crypto.
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:57:53 PM

Because in the digital world there is nothing more than cryptocurrency!
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:00:38 PM

This is true ,cryptocurrency has come to stay, all it needs is more acceptability,and before you know it,the space would be filled. Cryptocurrency has come to stay.

▔▔▔▔▔
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:47:20 PM

That is very right. The use of cryptocurrencies is still growing rapidly and most financial industries are very amazed at some of the features of using cryptocurrencies to make transactions. It is very safe, secured and also transactions sent using cryptocurrencies occurs at a very fast rate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: