Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to grow bitcoin price to $176,190.48?  (Read 559 times)
ournetinternational (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:37:09 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 11:04:33 AM by ournetinternational

How to grow bitcoin price to $176,190.48?

Firts let's consider 3 different scenarios for bitcoin price.

1- Better Scenario: If we can move all the circulation money in the world into bitcoin, bitcoin price could achieve $176,190.48 per unit  of bitcoin.
All the money in the world are base in USA dollar.

Regarding Federal Reserv (M1 money in circulation) is 3.7 trillion U.S dollars and maximum amount of bitcoin issued e would be 21 million, so $3,700,000,000,000.00/ BTC21.000.000 = $176,190.48
Ref: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/moneysupply.asp

2- Scenario based on e-commerce sales worldwide in 2017: If every body that purchase on internet make it using bitcoin, bitcoin price could achieve $$135,333.33 per unit  of bitcoin.

In 2017, retail e-commerce sales worldwide amounted to 2840 billions U.S dollars , so $2,842,000,000,000.00/ BTC21.000.00=$135,333.33
Ref:https://www.statista.com/statistics/379046/worldwide-retail-e-commerce-sales/

3- Worse Scenario based only on PayPal's total payment volume last year 2018: Let's suppose that bitcoin, will be used  only by people who had been used some online payment processor, like a paypal because most people think that bitcoin "is so difficult to they use". $21,476.19 per unit of bitcoin.

In 2018 payment provider's volume amounted to 451 billion U.S dollars , so $451,000,000,000.00/ BTC21.000.00=$21,476.19
Ref:https://www.statista.com/statistics/277841/paypals-total-payment-volume/

Now, my personal opinion in order to answer the question.

Solution is simple, Putting up bitcoin as flow cash in the economic by rich bitcoin owners
I think a big drawback that stagnates the growth of bitcoin, is major amount of bitcoin are  owned by handful of a  rich person that are waiting some miracle on laws regularization; and other handful of people, are waiting for it increase in value without, them having to do anything. If we want to make grow bitcoin we need to make the economy move with bitcoin; it is only possible if rich people on bitcoin are dispose to distribute satoshis for free, across purchase vouchers for example, bonus for markets and stores that urge to customers to use bitcoin or any similar ways that allow put satoshis like a flow cash in the economic. In such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it and they can not will keep saved anymore, in this way we can revolution the economic making grow Bitcoin.
Off course, rich people will have to see it like a investment because in the future they can get back your investment across bitcoin valorization, because if bitcoin increase in use, the price increase as we well know.

I know nobody could not controller it, but my proposal is a bounty campaign across to motivation methods in such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it (without sale it) and they can not will keep saved anymore.

I think that rich bitcoin owners only have two options, spend bitcoins encouraging the market and growing bitcoin economic  or save your bitcoins eternally, while the banks and through scam campaigns bring the price of bitcoin to 0.

When I  reefer to "rich bitcoin owners" I am referring people to have over hundreds of bitcoins, and they could spend(Invest) a few satoshis without too affected  your balance.

In other words give satoshis to any body and urge them to spend it

What do you think about it?

If  you liked my job, please support me.
Bitcoin Address : 33Pha5BWK1Qm9hWS8383Cpj9xZHSBgF3Eg

Thankyou by attention.
Please, recommend this post.
Another references:
https://www.quora.com/Money-Supply-What-is-M0-M1-M2-and-M3?share=1
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:29:21 PM

How to grow bitcoin price to  $176,190,476.19?

Firts let's consider 3 different scenarios for bitcoin price.

1- Better Scenario: If we can move all the circulation money in the world into bitcoin, bitcoin price could achieve $176,190,476.19 per unit  of bitcoin.
All the money in the world are base in USA dollar.

Regarding Federal Reserv (M1 money in circulation) is 3.7 trillion U.S dollars and maximum amount of bitcoin issued e would be 21 million, so $3,700,000,000,000,000.00/ BTC21.000.000 = $176,190,476.19
Ref: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/moneysupply.asp

2- Scenario based on e-commerce sales worldwide in 2017: If every body that purchase on internet make it using bitcoin, bitcoin price could achieve $$135,333.33 per unit  of bitcoin.

In 2017, retail e-commerce sales worldwide amounted to 2840 billions U.S dollars , so $2,842,000,000,000.00/ BTC21.000.00=$135,333.33
Ref:https://www.statista.com/statistics/379046/worldwide-retail-e-commerce-sales/

3- Worse Scenario based only on PayPal's total payment volume last year 2018: Let's suppose that bitcoin, will be used  only by people who had been used some online payment processor, like a paypal because most people think that bitcoin "is so difficult to they use". $21,476.19 per unit of bitcoin.

In 2018 payment provider's volume amounted to 451 billion U.S dollars , so $451,000,000,000.00/ BTC21.000.00=$21,476.19
Ref:https://www.statista.com/statistics/277841/paypals-total-payment-volume/

Now, my personal opinion in order to answer the question.

Solution is simple, Putting up bitcoin as flow cash in the economic by rich bitcoin owners
I think a big drawback that stagnates the growth of bitcoin, is major amount of bitcoin are  owned by handful of a  rich person that are waiting some miracle on laws regularization and other handful of people, are waiting for it increase in value without, them having to do anything. If we want to make grow bitcoin we need to make the economy move with bitcoin; it is only possible if rich people on bitcoin are dispose to distribute satoshis for free, across purchase vouchers for example, bonus for markets and stores that urge to customers to use bitcoin or any similar ways that allow put satoshis like a flow cash in the economic. In such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it and they can not will keep saved anymore, in this way we can revolution the economic making grow Bitcoin.
Off course, rich people will have to see it like a investment because in the future they can get back your investment across bitcoin valorization, because if bitcoin increase in use, the price increase as we well know.

If  you liked my job, please support me.
Bitcoin Address : 33Pha5BWK1Qm9hWS8383Cpj9xZHSBgF3Eg

Thankyou by attention.

Another references:
https://www.quora.com/Money-Supply-What-is-M0-M1-M2-and-M3?share=1
Honestly, it was interesting to read about your theory of bitcoin growth, but I think that this is just a theory because I doubt that it is all possible in practice. Perhaps in the distant future this will happen because bitcoin, too, when it was worthless. Miracles happen.)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:03:29 PM

If we want to make grow bitcoin we need to make the economy move with bitcoin; it is only possible if rich people on bitcoin are dispose to distribute satoshis for free, across purchase vouchers for example, bonus for markets and stores that urge to customers to use bitcoin or any similar ways that allow put satoshis like a flow cash in the economic. In such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it and they can not will keep saved anymore, in this way we can revolution the economic making grow Bitcoin.

How's that going to help? Give out your bitcoin then what? Then the people would use the vouchers; getting people to use the vouchers wouldn't get them to use bitcoin at all. Or if you straight up give the people some bitcoin, then they could just simply sell it. If you want the masses to use bitcoin, then simply give them a reason to. Giving discounts can help, but them knowing the risks of having their bitcoin dropping in price? I don't think so.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ournetinternational (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 04:24:41 PM

If we want to make grow bitcoin we need to make the economy move with bitcoin; it is only possible if rich people on bitcoin are dispose to distribute satoshis for free, across purchase vouchers for example, bonus for markets and stores that urge to customers to use bitcoin or any similar ways that allow put satoshis like a flow cash in the economic. In such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it and they can not will keep saved anymore, in this way we can revolution the economic making grow Bitcoin.

How's that going to help? Give out your bitcoin then what? Then the people would use the vouchers; getting people to use the vouchers wouldn't get them to use bitcoin at all. Or if you straight up give the people some bitcoin, then they could just simply sell it. If you want the masses to use bitcoin, then simply give them a reason to. Giving discounts can help, but them knowing the risks of having their bitcoin dropping in price? I don't think so.

Thankyou for reading, I know that I am dreamer, but in order to try answer your main question, I wrot it above, We must design some motivation method in such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it (without sale it) and they can not will keep saved anymore.

It is only my humble opinion.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:33:08 PM

Thankyou for reading, I know that I am dreamer, but in order to try answer your main question, I wrot it above, We must design some motivation method in such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it (without sale it) and they can not will keep saved anymore.

Where would they get the satoshis from though? Bitcoin is not a sort of business that a CEO or someone in authority can just decide that they would give out satoshis to the people for them to try it out.

One of the only ways to get people to use bitcoin for day-to-day payments, if it's better(or at least if you manage to convince them) than fiat money in a lot of categories.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:41:26 PM

Why are you expecting this thing to happen? You know the scenarios you have given are not in our control and nobody is dumb enough to push that kind of price for a volatile currency. Another reason that this would fail is a lot of people will be dumping Bitcoin any time they see that they are satisfied with the price. If a lot of people got greedy before BTC reached 20,000$ why would you think that those prices could be achievable even if they have somehow agreed with your plan.
ournetinternational (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:14:28 PM

Why are you expecting this thing to happen? You know the scenarios you have given are not in our control and nobody is dumb enough to push that kind of price for a volatile currency. Another reason that this would fail is a lot of people will be dumping Bitcoin any time they see that they are satisfied with the price. If a lot of people got greedy before BTC reached 20,000$ why would you think that those prices could be achievable even if they have somehow agreed with your plan.

Thank you for reading. The 3 before scenarios are statics and math based and it is long term thinking, I know nobody could not controller it, but my proposal is a bounty campaign across to motivation method in such a way when people receive some satoshis they will have to spend it (without sale it) and they can not will keep saved anymore.

Off course like @mjglqw said before, "Bitcoin is not a sort of business that a CEO or someone in authority can just decide that they would give out satoshis" but i think that rich bitcoin owners only have two options, spend bitcoins encouraging the market and growing bitcoin economic  or save your bitcoins eternally while the banks through scam campaigns bring the price of bitcoin to 0.

When I  reefer to "rich bitcoin owners" I am referring people to have over hundreds of bitcoins, and they could spend(Invest) a few satoshis without too affected  your balance.

ournetinternational (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:17:27 PM

Where would they get the satoshis from though? Bitcoin is not a sort of business that a CEO or someone in authority can just decide that they would give out satoshis to the people for them to try it out.

One of the only ways to get people to use bitcoin for day-to-day payments, if it's better(or at least if you manage to convince them) than fiat money in a lot of categories.

I know nobody could not controller it, but my proposal is a bounty campaign across to motivation method.

When I  reefer to "rich bitcoin owners" I am referring people to have over hundreds of bitcoins, and they could spend(Invest) a few satoshis without too affected  your balance.

I think that rich bitcoin owners only have two options, spend bitcoins encouraging the market and growing bitcoin economic  or save your bitcoins eternally while the banks through scam campaigns bring the price of bitcoin to 0.

Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:17:56 PM

Any plan that involves people giving their own money away for free to other people is NOT happening.

Why did BTC get to 20k in the first place? Greed.

Human race will NEVER share like that on a large scale. NEVER.

It's a nice sentiment, but no.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:23:06 PM

It is certainly an interesting idea that could work in any of the three even when not in a so absolute way, at least not in a very long time.

The thing is setting up processes that make sure everyone involved in supporting the process itself earns from it at different degrees depending on their contribution. Rewards must exist or few people will do it.
ournetinternational (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:32:19 PM

Any plan that involves people giving their own money away for free to other people is NOT happening.

Why did BTC get to 20k in the first place? Greed.

Human race will NEVER share like that on a large scale. NEVER.

It's a nice sentiment, but no.

Thanks by opinion, but I would quote a proverb "The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer".
It is dream, I know but if we have a plan we can turn dreams into realities.

cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:39:34 PM

How about this novel idea. It is actually a proven system that works!

Print up 2 billion tethers. Put tethers to work buying bitcoin non-stop. When there is less than 10% tethers remaining in the purse then start selling the BTC off. The buying frenzy will absorb much of the BTC sales. When all of the BTC has been sold off you should be left with a price at least double the previous low.

Then repeat every 2-3 years. Happy trading.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
ournetinternational (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:31:49 AM

How about this novel idea. It is actually a proven system that works!

Print up 2 billion tethers. Put tethers to work buying bitcoin non-stop. When there is less than 10% tethers remaining in the purse then start selling the BTC off. The buying frenzy will absorb much of the BTC sales. When all of the BTC has been sold off you should be left with a price at least double the previous low.

Then repeat every 2-3 years. Happy trading.

Unfortunately Bitcoin always will have obstacles handled by dark and selfish interests.
The way is no easy, but it is possible.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:37:33 AM

All of these scenarios are completely unrealistic. It would be better to use gold for comparison or even silver and what the price would be if they were swapped for bitcoin as a financial reserve

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ournetinternational (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:43:10 AM

All of these scenarios are completely unrealistic. It would be better to use gold for comparison or even silver and what the price would be if they were swapped for bitcoin as a financial reserve

You are thinking in bitcoin like an asset, but If you analyze it like a currency all scenarios are likely. All them are statics and math based.
Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:47:34 AM

You are thinking in bitcoin like an asset, but If you analyze it like a currency all scenarios are likely. All them are statics and math based.

You're forgeting one important, maybe the most important, part of the equasion.

People. People f*ck up even the most utopian ideas ever, no matter how perfect you make it.
Again, greeed. Repeat after me: Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

It has moved almost every single bad move in the history of mankind and it will be the doom of us, in one shape or another.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2135

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:48:37 AM

1- Better Scenario: If we can move all the circulation money in the world into bitcoin, bitcoin price could achieve $176,190,476.19 per unit  of bitcoin.

Don't you think the current bitcoin network condition isn't possible to do that? What about maximum TPS? What about miner fees? Before bitcoin could achieve that market cap, it needs major improvement. In other words, bitcoin need organic (continuous) growth so it could evolve as the market grows.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ournetinternational (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 08:02:25 AM

Don't you think the current bitcoin network condition isn't possible to do that? What about maximum TPS? What about miner fees? Before bitcoin could achieve that market cap, it needs major improvement. In other words, bitcoin need organic (continuous) growth so it could evolve as the market grows.
I agree with you, infrastructure need to be improved(it is work for development team), but we are a community and can run different parallel tasks in order to improve bitcoin in a whole.
My proposal is long term vision and need hard work together.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:40:59 AM

~
Regarding Federal Reserv (M1 money in circulation) is 3.7 trillion U.S dollars and maximum amount of bitcoin issued e would be 21 million, so $3,700,000,000,000,000.00/ BTC21.000.000 = $176,190,476.19
~

You have added 3 too many zeros there.

3.7 trillion = 3,700,000,000,000.00, not 3,700,000,000,000,000.00

And consequently the price for 1 Bitcoin in your Better Scenario would be 176 thousand, not 176 million.

Also, I think right now most people are so afraid of cryptos that they would not accept free satoshis even if the rich holders were giving it away(which is very unlikely, but that's another question).

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
pterodactyll

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:38:35 AM

Yes, I agree with you. But the simplest and most easily implemented solution is to simply start using bitcoin in real life. Over time, when people realize that it is more convenient and safer, Bitcoin will greatly increase in price. The remaining stages of the introduction of Bitcoin can be carried out after this
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: