Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TXT] TuneTrade - Tokenize Your Brand [AIRDROPS] [BOUNTIES]  (Read 1250 times)
Nkost

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:30:54 AM

Probably a scam, we'll see if ICOEthics confirms this at a later date.

As far as i can tell, either there are 1-2 guys working on this project at maximum (meaning all the pictures are fakes), or they're completely incompetent when it comes to everything they do and what they actually want to achieve/present.

If you take time to read carefully, their grammar/English skills are terrible. Coupled with that, descriptions for just about everything are nonsense. It's easy to get detoured by the graphics/artwork on many of these projects; if you strip all that off, you're left with nothing but a mere shit/scamcoin.

Edit: thread is flooded with puppet fake accounts, and yes non-ico's can be scams too, judging by all the low-level accounts registered within days of this coin.

Taking into consideration that you consider yourself as an ICO/STO advisor -I would expect you have done some prior research before you post a comment claiming TuneTrade is a scam project. To scam from who since there was no ICO, and TXT tokens work only as credits to access a service which is up and running to facilitate the creation of ERC20 tokens and small-scale fundraising campaigns. I can understand any criticism in regards to the product itself- it's highly likely to dislike or find it incompetent - even though you didn't spend a second to review it, but please avoid using that bold words, except if the only reason is to promote your website so you can get some views from the growing TuneTrade community...
TXTCommunity

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:54:24 PM

As far as i can tell, either there are 1-2 guys working on this project at maximum (meaning all the pictures are fakes), or they're completely incompetent when it comes to everything they do and what they actually want to achieve/present.

If you take time to read carefully, their grammar/English skills are terrible. Coupled with that, descriptions for just about everything are nonsense. It's easy to get detoured by the graphics/artwork on many of these projects; if you strip all that off, you're left with nothing but a mere shit/scamcoin.

Edit: thread is flooded with puppet fake accounts, and yes non-ico's can be scams too, judging by all the low-level accounts registered within days of this coin.

Taking into consideration that you consider yourself as an ICO/STO advisor -I would expect you have done some prior research before you post a comment claiming TuneTrade is a scam project. To scam from who since there was no ICO, and TXT tokens work only as credits to access a service which is up and running to facilitate the creation of ERC20 tokens and small-scale fundraising campaigns. I can understand any criticism in regards to the product itself- it's highly likely to dislike or find it incompetent - even though you didn't spend a second to review it, but please avoid using that bold words, except if the only reason is to promote your website so you can get some views from the growing TuneTrade community...

Yes there are a bunch of newly created accounts. That is because we invited a lot of people from our telegram and discord to join us here in our new bitcointalk thread. Many of them are new to crypto and do not use this forum. In fact many of them didn't know it existed.

So yes there are a bunch of newbies in here that we brought from our community, and many of them English is a second language. We are actually bringing real value here in the form of brand new users. To be honest we weren't even going to bother creating a bitcointalk profile because the over all quality of this forum has gone way down since 2017 when the ICO craze started.

Seems all you get now for posting a project is a barrage of crap services trying to sell you signature campaigns, paid fake comments from bloated senor accounts, or over priced ICO services that have less then a year in business.

TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:25:05 PM

Yes there are a bunch of newly created accounts. That is because we invited a lot of people from our telegram and discord to join us here in our new bitcointalk thread. Many of them are new to crypto and do not use this forum. In fact many of them didn't know it existed.

So yes there are a bunch of newbies in here that we brought from our community, and many of them English is a second language. We are actually bringing real value here in the form of brand new users. To be honest we weren't even going to bother creating a bitcointalk profile because the over all quality of this forum has gone way down since 2017 when the ICO craze started.

Seems all you get now for posting a project is a barrage of crap services trying to sell you signature campaigns, paid fake comments from bloated senor accounts, or over priced ICO services that have less then a year in business.

It's quite flattering that your team is attempting to discredit me through Youtube, ICO i advise currently and potentially other sources. If it weren't so obvious by this discussion occurring still and some other digital footprints, i probably wouldn't have guessed.

While i appreciate all your attention, it's doing your project a disservice that i'm talking about these things here. I never called TuneTrade an outright scam, but the offensive reaction from the team is another pause of caution. I'll revise my initial remarks when i see some progress and how this project is ultimately being moved forward. On a side-note, you've added quite a bit of transparency with this project with that Youtube Video link (here on BTT), which is a good indicator of your willingness to be transparent.

Well, what you did was looked at our Ann at 10:47 then made false claims about our project 13 minutes later.  If you can fully vet a project and write a post in 13 minutes you must be an amazing ICO detective, even though we are not an ICO. Then to top it off you announce the post/reply in the 3rd person, they perspective, instead of directing questions or concerns to the project/team. Give the project a chance to answer questions before jumping to all conclusions

So instead of approaching with some class like you would expert a true expert to do, you attacked. Instead of being helpful and maybe earning an ally or even a customer, it seems like you want enemies.

It's obvious you are very young and have a lot to learn about business. I would recommend re-thinking your strategy on building your business & reputation. Just because you have a Hero account on this forum doesn't make you an all knowing expert.

TuneTrade

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:54:14 PM

It's quite flattering that your team is attempting to discredit me through Youtube, ICO i advise currently and potentially other sources. If it weren't so obvious by this discussion occurring still and some other digital footprints, i probably wouldn't have guessed.

While i appreciate all your attention, it's doing your project a disservice that i'm talking about these things here. I never called TuneTrade an outright scam, but the offensive reaction from the team is another pause of caution. I'll revise my initial remarks when i see some progress and how this project is ultimately being moved forward. On a side-note, you've added quite a bit of transparency with this project with that Youtube Video link (here on BTT), which is a good indicator of your willingness to be transparent.

Go to our site, use our prototype, then draft and post admission of making incorrect statements and unfounded claims about our legitimate company and team of talented, dedicated professionals.

Unless, of course, you lack the integrity to admit you were completely wrong. 

Our team takes it personally when unfounded claims such as yours are made- that should come as no surprise.  Say ignorant things and people will speak up in their own defense.
TuneTrade

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:03:47 AM

Well, what you did was looked at our Ann at 10:47 then made false claims about our project 13 minutes later.  If you can fully vet a project and write a post in 13 minutes you must be an amazing ICO detective, even though we are not an ICO. Then to top it off you announce the post/reply in the 3rd person, they perspective, instead of directing questions or concerns to the project/team. Give the project a chance to answer questions before jumping to all conclusions

So instead of approaching with some class like you would expert a true expert to do, you attacked. Instead of being helpful and maybe earning an ally or even a customer, it seems like you want enemies.

It's obvious you are very young and have a lot to learn about business. I would recommend re-thinking your strategy on building your business & reputation. Just because you have a Hero account on this forum doesn't make you an all knowing expert.

1) Not sure where you're drawing your conclusions from, i looked into your project and your demo platform, it's all garbage. If there was some sort of whitepaper or documentation expressing clearly what you wanted to accomplish, maybe i could come to an understanding of what your vision is? Sorry to say. As i stated before, project is a work of amateurs. Opinion or not opinion, that's for individuals to decide based on their world-views and perceptions of cryptocurrency.

2) I never said this was an ICO, nor is there anyone that should of lead you to believe that i thought this was an ICO.

3) I'm not an ICO detective, or reviewer, ranker or whatever definition you want to attach. i do this for fun. I'm an ICO advisor, and yes i do advise teams, but that's a different matter entirely. I dig into BTT and call into question 95% of the useless junk in these forums, and have been for over 5 years now. I've seen thousands of crypto come and go, i've watched the evolution of cryptocurrency, It's out of my passion of crypto. And make no mistake, Bitcointalk is still the heart of the crypto community, no matter how much these forums are degraded/flooded by shit and scam coins. These forums were founded by, and are made up of some of the worst ideas you could ever dream of.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to use Bitcointalk for researching coins, but it's an excellent place to start and begin with.

I'm aware i've broken your hearts by giving you some strong criticism, but rest assured, it was warranted.

You were wrong and lack the integrity to admit it.

Since you apparently lack the ability to do true due diligence yourself, allow us to help you find our prototype, so you can see for yourself some of what we’ve been working on- https://tunetrader.herokuapp.com/#/SongList

At what point does one acknowledge their wrongdoing and apologize?
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:44:04 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 07:14:15 PM by TXTCommunity

1) Not sure where you're drawing your conclusions from, i looked into your project and your demo platform, it's all garbage. If there was some sort of whitepaper or documentation expressing clearly what you wanted to accomplish, maybe i could come to an understanding of what your vision is? Sorry to say. As i stated before, project is a work of amateurs. Opinion or not opinion, that's for individuals to decide based on their world-views and perceptions of cryptocurrency and your project.

2) I never said this was an ICO, nor is there anyone that should of lead you to believe that i thought this was an ICO.

3) I'm not an ICO detective, or reviewer, ranker or whatever definition you want to attach. i do this for fun. I'm an ICO advisor, and yes i do advise teams, but that's a different matter entirely. I dig into BTT and call into question 95% of the useless junk in these forums, and have been for over 5 years now. I've seen thousands of crypto come and go, i've watched the evolution of cryptocurrency, It's out of my passion of crypto. And make no mistake, Bitcointalk is still the heart of the crypto community, no matter how much these forums are degraded/flooded by shit and scam coins. These forums were founded by, and are made up of some of the worst ideas you could ever dream of.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to use Bitcointalk for researching coins, but it's an excellent place to start and begin with. Also, i'm aware i've broken your hearts by giving you some strong criticism, but rest assured, it was warranted.

For the community: I always encourage everyone to DYOR and always think for yourself, never listen to anyone in crypto, including myself.

Yes indeed, everyone should do there own research then ask us any questions, we are here to answer them. We are not here with the intention to raise money. We are building our project with our own money. We came here to showcase what we are doing. That's it.  

We welcome all relevant inquires regarding the project.
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:34:44 PM

So TXT is an ERC20 token, correct? You guys have built a very cool platform prototype and i can see the potential. What is the utility of the token? Being that you are a project based on dapps development, will the platform be able to generate income for the company or are you just relying on being able to sell tokens as the price goes up after it gets listed on an exchange?
yes, that is a very good question. Yes TXT is an ERC20 utility token. TXT is the main token of our eco-system.

For our flagship platform it will require a payment of TXT  to use the platform. This initial fee is to create your ERC20 tokens & your account profile that will show in our listings. You will also automatically have the ability to offer your tokens in the TuneTrade P2P exchange.

To further answer your question there are 4 ways our platform can be monetized.

1. Initial ERC20 coin & listing creation. (This not only gives the token utiltiy but creates liquidity because people have to buy TXT token to use the platform

2. When you create your intitial listing and tokens, you have an option to batch create your tokens or create an entire ICO/Token sale. If the creator chooses to do this our platform will take a small % less then 5% of the eth raised.

3. IF a token creator decides to offer their tokens in the p2p exchange there will be a small % fee if someone buys the coins.

4. The platform will have both a premium listings section as well as a some advertising locations. These will be purchaseable with our TXT token, which once again provides extra liquidity.

Indirectly
5. We will also have other availabe products & services by TuneTrade or 3rd parties such as wordpress plugins, airdrop bots, Discord bots & Token sale consulting that will be offered to new token creators looking to further promote their new Brand or project tokens.

But TuneTrade will not stop there. We have a list of potential DApps we will build to help creators utilize their tokens. In fact we already built an ERC20 scheduling/vesting/automatic payment app that is currently live on the Ethereum network for anyone to use here https://txt-scheduler.herokuapp.com/

We have long-term plan and road-map building out what we think is the future.
Ok thanks, that really gives a good picture of the various moving parts. Sounds like the platorm could do really well if creators take to it and start using it. Do you guys have any specific plans on how to market and build awareness to get a user base?
Yes, we have a list of influencers, bands & Youtubers waiting for the beta release. Once it is released we will be helping them step by step through the process of using our system to tokenize their brand. We will be showcasing their experience and results via vlogs, our socials and their socials. We will also create examples and tutorials of their creative use-cases. We feel showing through examples will be a much more powerful way to attract users, instead of simply writing a doc with intentions.

In addition we will be running SEO keyword targeting blogs, vlogs & guest articles to spread the word and direct people to the examples and tutorials. We also have 2 video tutorial experts that will begin creating everything from crypto learning for beginners to power-user how-to's for anyone looking to take things to the next level.
ThomasMuller

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:54:09 PM

So TXT is an ERC20 token, correct? You guys have built a very cool platform prototype and i can see the potential. What is the utility of the token? Being that you are a project based on dapps development, will the platform be able to generate income for the company or are you just relying on being able to sell tokens as the price goes up after it gets listed on an exchange?
yes, that is a very good question. Yes TXT is an ERC20 utility token. TXT is the main token of our eco-system.

For our flagship platform it will require a payment of TXT  to use the platform. This initial fee is to create your ERC20 tokens & your account profile that will show in our listings. You will also automatically have the ability to offer your tokens in the TuneTrade P2P exchange.

1. Initial ERC20 coin & listing creation. (This not only gives the token utiltiy but creates liquidity because people have to buy TXT token to use the platform

2. When you create your intitial listing and tokens, you have an option to batch create your tokens or create an entire ICO/Token sale. If the creator chooses to do this our platform will take a small % less then 5% of the eth raised.

3. IF a token creator decides to offer their tokens in the p2p exchange there will be a small % fee if someone buys the coins.

4. The platform will have both a premium listings section as well as a some advertising locations. These will be purchaseable with our TXT token, which once again provides extra liquidity.

Indirectly
5. We will also have other availabe products & services by TuneTrade or 3rd parties such as wordpress plugins, airdrop bots, Discord bots & Token sale consulting that will be offered to new token creators looking to further promote their new Brand or project tokens.

But TuneTrade will not stop there. We have a list of potential DApps we will build to help creators utilize their tokens. In fact we already built an ERC20 scheduling/vesting/automatic payment app that is currently live on the Ethereum network for anyone to use here https://txt-scheduler.herokuapp.com/

Ok thanks, that really gives a good picture of the various moving parts. Sounds like the platorm could do really well if creators take to it and start using it. Do you guys have any specific plans on how to market and build awareness to get a user base?
Yes, we have a list of influencers, bands & Youtubers waiting for the beta release. Once it is released we will be helping them step by step through the process of using our system to tokenize their brand. We will be showcasing their experience and results via vlogs, our socials and their socials. We will also create examples and tutorials of their creative use-cases. We feel showing through examples will be a much more powerful way to attract users, instead of simply writing a doc with intentions.

In addition we will be running SEO keyword targeting blogs, vlogs & guest articles to spread the word and direct people to the examples and tutorials. We also have 2 video tutorial experts that will begin creating everything from crypto learning for beginners to power-user how-to's for anyone looking to take things to the next level.
Thank you, I appreciate the detailed response. I have a client who could really use the idea of their own community based token to promote their influence, brand & exclusive products. What about for complete newbs that want to get started, but do not have a clue how to do any of this stuff? Even the thought of watching tutorials scares them.
TXTCommunity

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:44:43 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 09:02:55 AM by TXTCommunity

Indirectly

Thank you, I appreciate the detailed response. I have a client who could really use the idea of their own community based token to promote their influence, brand & exclusive products. What about for complete newbs that want to get started, but do not have a clue how to do any of this stuff? Even the thought of watching tutorials scares them.
Good point. We were thinking of a couple solution for complete newbs that would like to tokenize their brand but don't want to have to learn a ton upfront.

1. We were planing on adding an in house service to walk people through the entire setup process at the beginning, possibly even doing everythnig for them, then just handing them their tokens or token sale all set. We will be offering addon solution eventually like custom airdrop bots, telegram bots, discord bots & as well as third party referring.
I could see ICO consultants using the platform as a new unique tool to easily jump start small & medium projects.

2. We also plan on starting an ambassador program in our telegram/Discord that would reward people for walking newbs through the process. These would be selected ambassadors that would earn a TXT reward for.

3. For those willing to invest a little time in self learning we plan on having high quality detailed video tutorials on everything in both long & short form.

ICObets

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:05:22 AM

Hey team TuneTrade. Been looking at your Github seen some recent changes and re-organizing of the repos. It appears there is only a couple people pushing. I know you guys have a growing team. Can you shed some light on how you are organizing the development and how many developers are active and what their roles are. Thanks.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:50:04 AM

the Artists, musicians, and creatives i think it is good ideal for a new .

this is first cryptocurrencies for creator , music and video
encryptedht

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:27:59 PM

Are you sure it is the first one? It seems I have heard about something common but not sure...
TXTCommunity

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:02:04 AM

There are many crypto projects on the market. But many doesn't have a focus or a solid roadmap.
TuneTrade is going in a new direction. These guys focus on empowerment and creativity.
And I think creativity is the best skill we need to empower ourselves.
YES, THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!!!

Thanks guys, I wish you every success in you crypto project.

0x91aee3eD4Ae8d49830793016Fea0acB5B3Fd383d
Thanks for participating. Keep an eye on our Twitter https://twitter.com/tunetradex?lang=en for future bounties, airdrops, & contests.
TXTCommunity

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:09:44 AM

Hey team TuneTrade. Been looking at your Github seen some recent changes and re-organizing of the repos. It appears there is only a couple people pushing. I know you guys have a growing team. Can you shed some light on how you are organizing the development and how many developers are active and what their roles are. Thanks.
[/quote

Hey, great question. We just recently re-organized our Github to a community group. We have both a private and a public Github. Our current process is to work on local servers then we have 2 people from the team push the code to keep things simple. Once we are ready for testing and set a date for the Both Betas we will be inviting the community to a bug bounty.

We currently have 6 developers:
  • Phil
    Robert
    Ararat
    Kayaba
    Dayton
    Dmitry

You can check our website team section to see their roles.
TXTCommunity

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:49:27 AM

Are you sure it is the first one? It seems I have heard about something common but not sure...
No, not the first. That is a broad claim. We are definitely the first to do a platform like this in the way we are doing it. It is going to be very cool for creators but also small to medium projects that want to launch utilizing the power of crypto. The name TuneTrade can be a little mis-leading because our platform is perfect for any small to medium startup, project, or even charity & non profit. Wait until you see it.
ICObets

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

Connected a Metamask account last night an played around with your prototype. Made some test ERC20 tokens and sent them to my mom and grandma and back. Great way to teach newbs about wallets and crypto without worrying about fucking up and losing real money. I hope you guys keep a test token platform up even after you go mainnet Beta. Honestly the platform is pretty awesome!
TuneTrade

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:51:34 PM

HI all creators.
Tune trade is creating a new Era in our life.
In this phase all the old way changes with a huge  Renaissance.
I hope for their success.
Go to moon TXT.
thank you! tunetrades goal is to empower the creator! we cant wait to unleash this out into the world. they aint gonna know what hit em Smiley
NACBD

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:52:00 PM

Just tried the platform and it’s AWESOME!! Can’t wait to make my own erc20 token for my cbd community! Great job guys! 🙌🙌
TuneTrade

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:58:37 PM

Just tried the platform and it’s AWESOME!! Can’t wait to make my own erc20 token for my cbd community! Great job guys! 🙌🙌
thanks you for checking out the platform! we love hearing any feedback you have. we are always looking for ways to improve and so we can you bring the best product possible. also were huge advocates of CBD Wink
TXTCommunity

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:14:39 PM

Connected a Metamask account last night an played around with your prototype. Made some test ERC20 tokens and sent them to my mom and grandma and back. Great way to teach newbs about wallets and crypto without worrying about fucking up and losing real money. I hope you guys keep a test token platform up even after you go mainnet Beta. Honestly the platform is pretty awesome!
That is a great idea, thank you. I will see about keeping a test platform up permanently on the Rinkeby network so people can learn, play around with the platform and teach others before having to worry about spending real Eth or TXT.

After all most protocols keep a test environment live for developers, makes sense for decentralized DApps also. This is why the community is so important, the mind power of many is better then any one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: