Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:03:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto's worst nightmare  (Read 577 times)
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:53:11 PM

I analyzed existing dapps, but situation is worse than I imagined originally. There are like 3 popular dapps, IDEX is the most popular one. There is a smal amount of active wallets, decentraland haven't updated github for ages and everything is bad
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:55:39 PM

This bear market time is an excellent period for preparation of new technologies and projects. I think Binance and a lot of other successful projects from mid-2017 did start to develop in 2015-16 when the previous recession took place. Let's be strong and keep going forward, guys!
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 03:16:51 PM

The year 2018 was completely the crypto's worst nightmare, it's really been full of ups and downs. But in spite of the bear market, there's is Dapp.com who still made it. In fact, they contributed $6.7B throughout 2018. You may be interested to check their Dapp Market Report, such awesome!
The crypto market nightmare is almost over. If the recent news making the round that Russia may purchase about $10Billion bitcoin in order to evade US sanctions is true, then the market we recover sharply.
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:31:33 PM

yes 2018 is worst for crypto, its like i cant believe that when crypto will drop till so deep, so i hope in the 2019 that will good year for invest, 2018 is best time to buy and hold it 2019 years for crypto coming back again

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:54:59 PM

2018 A terrible year for cryptocurrency. To be honest, I was disappointed. The situation is extremely difficult. Well, there is nothing, I think new projects will help the market to revive.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:55:27 PM

it seems that more and more exchanges that have dapp technology will be removed and will make bad news that can influence the price of cryptocurrency.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

I still believe that if a project is a great one it will do fine in bad market conditions, the weak ones are the ones that got crumbled on and theyvare all blaming market price ,what about those projects that has no ICO? They never request for any funds even for listing on exchanges and they are doing fine ,the reality is good projects will always stand strong both on rainy and dry season
True, but how many of those projects we have in the community? A minority I guess, which means that most projects suffer greatly due to the bear market which is deserved in my eyes because many of those projects were only created with the intention of making money and many of those that invested in those projects did not really care about the technology behind the project either they only wanted to get easy profits as well.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:19:27 PM

The pump and dump is always there its just that 2017 bitcoin and altcoin price increase dramatically so when 2018 enter it goes down so quickly and go down even more before 2018 end .
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:22:22 PM

By far the worst thing that could happen to bitcoin is another inflation bug.  There was one in the early days and a recent one was just narrowly avoided after it was discovered by a Bitcoin Cash developer.  Could you imagine the havoc it would have caused on the market and it would make a lot of people lose faith in crypto all together.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:02:39 PM

The pump and dump is always there its just that 2017 bitcoin and altcoin price increase dramatically so when 2018 enter it goes down so quickly and go down even more before 2018 end .
This is not a nightmare, but this is a good turn. you have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency very cheap. Use this opportunity

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:11:54 PM

Very informative and well done report, thanks. In combination with the latest news from Japan, it prompts some thoughts about the future development of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:13:23 PM

This is not a nightmare, but this is a good turn. you have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency very cheap. Use this opportunity

Are you sure ? after all the losses and you still think 2018 is not a nightmare.
everyone loses their money at the bear market and that's not a good situation. because of this now we are in a situation where everyone is hesitant to hold on to the long term.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:24:10 PM

We are already experiencing the same ups and downs this year. Sometimes even coins that have good deliverable, at the initial stage will also first experience the same, because of the activities of traders. Later on, you will the see such coin rising at an exponential rate.
I have seen a project on DAPP that succeeded greatly last year. Although the ICO just ended the January of this year. The name of the project is Hetachain. It was able to raise huge amount of money through private investors.
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:54:22 PM

The year 2018 was completely the crypto's worst nightmare, it's really been full of ups and downs. But in spite of the bear market, there's is Dapp.com who still made it. In fact, they contributed $6.7B throughout 2018. You may be interested to check their Dapp Market Report, such awesome!
Cryptocurrencies will recover again. It was a rough 2018. This 2019 will be good and a memorable one for cryptocurrency.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:59:59 PM

Without any doubt, crypto has experienced the worst in 2018 which has cost many their hard earn money,though some coin still strive in 2018.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:30:02 PM

To be candid, year 2018 was a bad year for crypto, many lost all they have in the crypto market,but in the mist of that,there are some coin that actually maintain there value.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Bitlocker_A

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:48:03 PM

No need to think that 2018 is the worst year for crypto. In fact, it is so but only at the present moment. There are still many surprises ahead of us, both good and bad.  Wink
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:02:22 PM

Well what can be seen which coins are held and which are in demand. Such a period, sifting scam, fraudulent projects, and their coins. Or simply unsuccessful. So coincided on the 2018 nothing terrible.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:42:53 PM

I think that 2019 won't be a nightmare. Exactly, the market will stop falling and it's not so bad. I think that at the end of this year the new bullrun will start. Many huge companies are making new products which are connected with crypto so we need to wait.
temilade200

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:10:20 PM

Some projects are doing wonderfully well as I speak. There are some that are trading above ICO price. Which means that the present market situation is not a barrier. Rather, a coin that is progressing based on its milestone, will have what will interest other investors.
It is more or less like an attractive force that will definitely workout well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: