Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ZYN] 🌍 The Cryptocurrency of Reference in Africa, the ZYNECOIN 🌍  (Read 1710 times)
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:30:43 PM

The company is already registered as a legal entity and does it have any licenses and patents for this activity?
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:37:46 PM

I understand you are going to invest in startups in Africa? What projects do you mean and who will evaluate them?
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:39:10 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 04:50:39 PM by Zynecoin

An interesting project I think that there is a prospect behind it. But I do not understand why you chose Africa. This is a pretty poor region.

Most definitely. I invite you to check out our whitepaper which has a detailed explanation as to why our market is focused in Africa. The African market has a very interesting financial potential in the few upcoming years we are sure you would like to read and know about Smiley.  However, we will always be and already are open to global opportunities for the Zynecoin
Yes, this is a market that is developing at a very fast pace and that is why this is a promising direction, but in the end everything will depend on the work of the team and on the marketing company.

The technology is very important as well as Africa's move towards this inclusion. We will endlessly support it - globally and with the African approach.

The company is already registered as a legal entity and does it have any licenses and patents for this activity?

Of course. The company is registered in France as a legal entity with brand registrations across the globe. Everything we are legally allowed to share with you publicly is found on our website. We are looking to expand our legal entity to several other countries as we move forward Roll Eyes
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:42:38 PM

I understand you are going to invest in startups in Africa? What projects do you mean and who will evaluate them?

Make sure to check our business model found on our website to get an easy outlook. The starting projects can be found on the ZyneAcademy page of our website. Applications will be submitted through the ZyneAcademy tab to be part of the ZyneIncubator. We are opening first applications in the next 30 days. Our projects have a worldwide global approach and will be used through out African communities to compatibly work out with the ecosystem here. There is a jury of three people at the ZyneAcademy with the required expertise to evaluate the possibilities of these incubated projects.
Zizellyneann

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:44:03 PM

Make sure to check our business model found on our website to get an easy outlook. The starting projects can be found on the ZyneAcademy page of our website. Applications will be submitted through the ZyneAcademy tab for be part of the ZyneIncubator. We are opening first applications in the next 30 days. Our projects have a worldwide global approach and will be used through out African communities to compatibly work out with the ecosystem here. There is a jury of three people at the ZyneAcademy with the required expertise to evaluate the possibilities of these incubated projects.
It is interesting. And how long will it take you to run these services?
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:45:33 PM

Make sure to check our business model found on our website to get an easy outlook. The starting projects can be found on the ZyneAcademy page of our website. Applications will be submitted through the ZyneAcademy tab for be part of the ZyneIncubator. We are opening first applications in the next 30 days. Our projects have a worldwide global approach and will be used through out African communities to compatibly work out with the ecosystem here. There is a jury of three people at the ZyneAcademy with the required expertise to evaluate the possibilities of these incubated projects.
It is interesting. And how long will it take you to run these services?

Depends completely on the incubated project. The ZyneAcademy jury does not allow them to go past 24 months.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:09:20 PM

The idea is interesting. Perhaps I will start with the bounty program and after that I will draw conclusions. But in any case, the idea is worth attention.
but still a lot will depend on the work of the team. So now I just have to follow the announcements.
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:04:20 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 11:23:01 PM by Zynecoin

Hello!  Grin
whoever cares about The African continent a future should get involved in this project!

Wink

Thank you everyone for the support! We invite you to read the whitepaper (https://zynecoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/wpz.pdf) thoroughly and visit us on Telegram! http://t.me/zynecoin Smiley

Stay tuned because we have some amazing surprises coming down the whole ICO. The first one will be announced in a week!

EDIT:
@zafzafi you may contact our lawyers and legal counsel for that. Please PM us your contact information so that we can forward it the concerned department. We will also ask you to stop polluting our thread as this is getting off-topic. Thanks in advance
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:06:49 AM

Hello!  Grin
whoever cares about The African continent a future should get involved in this project!

Wink

Thank you everyone for the support! We invite you to read the whitepaper (https://zynecoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/wpz.pdf) thoroughly and visit us on Telegram! http://t.me/zynecoin Smiley

Stay tuned because we have some amazing surprises coming down the whole ICO. The first one will be announced in a week!

I agree with you. But investors are only worried about earnings. And if the team offers favorable conditions for investors, the project can be a success.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:20:21 PM

What is the current bounty program? I can still register and get tokens. Just your bounty looks a little out of the ordinary.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:43:05 PM

What functions will the token perform? Will it be a payment network in Africa or something else? I just want to understand what practical application he will carry.
Xiusonnette

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:45:05 PM

What functions will the token perform? Will it be a payment network in Africa or something else? I just want to understand what practical application he will carry.
as I understand it will be a fund to support startups in Africa and the system will solve many logistical issues.
Wenatonat

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:52:33 PM

as I understand it will be a fund to support startups in Africa and the system will solve many logistical issues.
And what is the benefit for investors. What they can earn or get. For example, I'm going to keep tokens for about a year ..
Zynecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:13:58 PM

it's not a scam please believe us ,we have many great projects for Africa.
first, a gigantic orphanage somewhere, then we will fund medical research to eradicate all diseases, such as malaria, malaria and leprosy.Then a high speed train line from Algiers to Pretoria.And we are in discussion with engineers to study the feasibility of a tunnel under the mediterranean sea to finish with the thousands of drowned. I beg you .. Trust us

This is NOT an official account or support account from the Zynecoin. These are empty promises.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:48:29 PM

first, a gigantic orphanage somewhere, then we will fund medical research to eradicate all diseases, such as malaria, malaria and leprosy.Then a high speed train line from Algiers to Pretoria.And we are in discussion with engineers to study the feasibility of a tunnel under the mediterranean sea to finish with the thousands of drowned. I beg you .. Trust us

This is NOT an official account or support account from the Zynecoin. These are empty promises.
Well, I think the main thing is that he give objective information. Whether this is official person or not is another matter entirely.
Vonapperess

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:51:25 PM

When will these tokens be credited to the wallet and which wallet is best used to store tokens?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

Please tell us more about the economic role of the token? I would like to understand more what it will give ordinary users and how it will be useful for them.
zynecoin-fondator

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:28:57 PM

Really Huh?
And are you going to eradicate AIDS with zynecoin?
Amazing Grin

perfectly AIDS too!
You seem to be one of those many jealous who attack us for months on facebook.
Why adopt this negative attitude when you could join our bounty campaign
Vintherceen

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

Please tell us more about the economic role of the token? I would like to understand more what it will give ordinary users and how it will be useful for them.
If I understood everything correctly, it will allow to promote the region. I think this is really cool. I will follow the announcements from the developers.
SIMSZ7

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:38:40 PM

Who is Zynecoin-fondator ?? And who is Zafzafi Huh  Crazy man ? You take the idebtity of others persons its very bad !!!

You’re the scam !!!

I can’t belive that . You are at this point of hating Africa Project ?

What is not normal in your head mens Huh

ZYNECOIN FONDATOR IS NOT A MEMBER OF TEAM ZYNCOIN IT S A FAKE !

You want the lost of projet because you know how it s a big project

ZYNECOIN  FONDATOR ACCOUNT IN BITCOINTALK = FAKE NOT MEMBER OF TEAM ZYNECOIN

ZAFZAFI = HATER +++++

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: