Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GameLife — Decentralized Marketplace Games Platform🔥  (Read 284 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shara (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:56:59 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shults

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:18:57 AM

I've already seen hundreds of similar projects.  It seems to me that Gamelife won’t succeed.
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:30:43 AM

I've already seen hundreds of similar projects.  It seems to me that Gamelife won’t succeed.
All the projects you mention are centralized, it’s unlikely that they will be really interesting for the users.
Shults

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:37:05 AM

All the projects you mention are centralized, it’s unlikely that they will be really interesting for the users.
Maybe, but I still don’t understand how Gamelife will use decentralization and smart contracts.   
angercoin

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:45:51 AM

Maybe, but I still don’t understand how Gamelife will use decentralization and smart contracts.   
Smart contracts replace the sale intermediaries, decentralization allows to make deals directly, avoiding huge commissions which are a common thing for centralized platforms.
kam1l

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:03:32 AM

Smart contracts replace the sale intermediaries, decentralization allows to make deals directly, avoiding huge commissions which are a common thing for centralized platforms.
But centralized projects sometimes don’t have sale intermediaries, too, so I can’t say that this is n incredible advantage. 
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:10:08 AM

Looking for a moment on the website, it seems that sales have reached the soft cap and the team looks young and creative. The achievements of young people who will have a future, Game Life is made in such a way as to be able to attract many users even though there are so many projects but GameLife deserves to grow.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
angercoin

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:13:07 AM

But centralized projects sometimes don’t have sale intermediaries, too, so I can’t say that this is n incredible advantage. 
If there’s no intermediary, than it takes long to decide who’ll be the first to act: a seller or a buyer, that’s why the risk is just hug.
Varanasi

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:24:32 AM

If there’s no intermediary, than it takes long to decide who’ll be the first to act: a seller or a buyer, that’s why the risk is just hug.
Sure it isn’t less risky when a centralized platform representative acts as an representative. Just think about it: they make the users agree with a long list of conditions, and there’s denial of responsibility among them. I’d better wait for release of Gamelife and then sell all my in-game items.
zbest

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:01:41 AM

Are you going to cooperate with game producers? Some of them can be against selling in-game items in the secondary market.
bittalk82

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:22:21 AM

Will I be able to sell the items for internal tokens and then exchange them to fiat right on the platform? 
as1027

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

I’ve reputedly heard that your commission will be very small, but could you please specify its exact amount? 
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:26:55 AM

i see there is a bounty allocation for this project, but i don't see any thread regarding gamelife bounty
did you already start the bounty or no?

I see members of this team and it looks like they are from Indonesia. Can you share on which location your office in Indonesia?
ubacity

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:35:41 AM

How many languages will your project support? In particular, how many languages will your support team speak? It’s very important for many players!
laurentziuc

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:13:11 PM

Hi. Are you focused on some particular region or are you planning to launch a global project available to players from all over the world?
Aleksandr198023

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:36:08 PM

Hi. What’s the project’s hard cap?
prinsesa0318

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:55:16 PM

Hi. What’s the project’s hard cap?
If I’m not wrong, it’s just 1500 ETH – it’s possible to collect it quite rapidly.
Jer2011

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:27:43 PM

Where can I get acquainted with your marketing strategy? How much are you planning to spend on marketing?   
FDimarin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:49:10 PM

Hello. What currency will you set the prices on your platform in? It seems to me that USD will be an optimal option.   
kliviel

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:17:10 PM

Hello. How many tokens were put on sale?   
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: