Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Japan  (Read 23493 times)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:42:08 AM

We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/

We need news like this, give positive impact into market and us. We all know dump trend is not end but if many positive news comes up it will increase people trust with crypto, soon the market will grow up again. I think this is good time to come back again with crypto because now many good sign comes up and start with this one. I hope I'm not make mistakes with this brave decisions, good luck all.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:46:27 AM

This is good news for the crypto community, but it will not push the market up as we expect. Every day there are hundreds of news in cryptomeria and it would seem that now there will be a growth of the market, but no. We need news on a global scale to start a bullish run to the moon.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:39:57 AM

We know that Asia is crypto-mad, and this article shows that Japan may well lead the way to mass-adoption through retail payments.

https://cryptomenow.com/why-japan-could-become-first-major-crypto-market-to-see-mainstream-merchant-adoption/
Japan is one country that has a high level of technological progress. so it's very natural when Japanese people can always use technology as best they can. Cryptocurrency is a technological advancement in the world financial system, now Japan has become much more advanced. The flexibility of Japanese people shows that Japan needs a financial system that is fast and also safe. They want the best and cryptocurrency can cover all financial systems that exist in the daily lives of Japanese citizens.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:18:39 AM

This is great, another good news in the bleeding market.
No effect for now but the long term effect is expected to be good, thank you for sharing, hopefully this news a big one in the making.

I have heard that nearly one-third of Japanese own cryptocurrencies worth 5,000USD! So people in Japan really could start the wave of massive adoption.

From what source?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 05:25:51 AM

This ia good for crypto world since we all know that the creator of Bitcoin is a japanese Satoshi Nakamoto. This will make a good vibes for people who are losing trust and faith in cryptocurrency. This won't have an effect in price but at least will have a good impact for people.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:29:57 AM

This is great, another good news in the bleeding market.
No effect for now but the long term effect is expected to be good, thank you for sharing, hopefully this news a big one in the making.

I have heard that nearly one-third of Japanese own cryptocurrencies worth 5,000USD! So people in Japan really could start the wave of massive adoption.

From what source?
This could be an interesting part if there's a legit source about this news, as already been mentioned Japan really dominate high end technologies around Asian nation's, it will be a good way transacting with them using Bitcoin and it can convert a big lift from this market.

We need more nation's to be well educated and if they started to work it out and go along like what Japan did, there's gonna be a big run for crypto market.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:34:01 AM

It's really a piece of good news coming out from the oven. Hope you can get more news to publish it out here in the bitcointal.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:32:28 AM

If they start to accept crypto in their online stores it can be great for them. I often buying goods from Japan. And if they will be first it can boost their online sales.

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 02:14:30 PM

Wow, great idea become allow global crypto to payment. Well, japan is legal for cryptocurrency also blockchain tech.
I know Rakuten is for store marketplaces most popular in japan also support in domestic. So good

Other hand, a few days the CEO of Twitter Mr. Jack has been interviewed about bitcoin as a means of payment on the marketplace CashApp

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:40:37 PM

If my memory serves me, then it seems to me that most of the market participants today are trying to make sure that in Japan they recognize the official status of cryptocurrency. In this way, many Asian countries will be able to recognize cryptocurrency as a value.

karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:23:36 PM

good news. Japan is an Asian country whose industry is quite advanced as well as its technology, this will greatly affect the development of the world of coin and cryptocurrency especially if it is utilized for export import payments .

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:13:06 PM

yes, I have read it, and this is a very good step for crypto, I have confidence, soon the price will go up again, and more countries will use crypto as a payment system
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:37:44 PM

Japan is a devlop country and it's totally depend on technology so it's not much surprise for me that japan retail marke accept cryto currencies I'm thinking one day all country will accept.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:52:20 PM

I dont think this is just for JAPAN people.
this is great for the whole world system!
a great thing to become is having the new technology for out part and our children.!
Dron555

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:05:04 PM

Do not flatter yourself, Japan is a very closed country and today it is not a hegemon in development, and does not have as much influence on the world as before (unfortunately). Any cryptocurrency is an enemy for any state, since it brings independence and freedom, and no changes are enough until they see the possibility of paying taxes in cryptocurrency.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:13:47 PM

Japan as a whole is a country that today can seriously show people how strong people can be technologically developed. Namely, Japan is now a country that can seriously promote the blockchain.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:22:49 PM

this article was great we arein struggling situation now if a chance to adopt the cryptocurrencies by the Japan will definitely been an awesome improvement helping equipment for the struggling field.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:59:30 PM

Japan’s high level of progress never ceases to amaze. It is fair to say that the land of the rising sun may consider itself the pioneer of Bitcoin legalization in Asia. On the example of Japan, we already see how the cryptoindustry will develop in the future in other countries.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:33:47 PM

That is incredible, on the bull market all those news would pump the prices heavily. On the current market condition, there is no reaction or whatever.
Japan is taking great advantage of all the new blockchain technology.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:41:55 PM

Soon or later all governments will realize that Blockchain technology can be implemented to solve most of daily life problems. Blockchain is Secure, transparent and efficient solution for many daily problems. Mass adoption will mean utility for most of the tokens. I can wait to see that days comes Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: