Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thrash  (Read 3934 times)
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

The widespread introduction of blockchain and the transfer to this technology of all registers and most services will be able to guarantee us simple users that in the world there will be less corruption and all sorts of "intermediaries" and "consultants".
It seems to me that precisely because of these functions, the openness and transparency of the blockchain technology are not allowed into the real world. Since those who are in power do not want ordinary people to have access to all information.
Perhaps you are right, it is simply not profitable for the state itself, so that all people absolutely know if this will be accepted.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

This is a very correct decision that such a stock exchange will make a free listing, but now the question is different, there will be very strict selection requirements, this is one hundred percent
The idea is good, but I think that the implementation will be much worse as always ... There will definitely be some people who will take to "assist" in evaluating the criteria for the project's prospects, and so on ... in general, another corruption scheme.
The widespread introduction of blockchain and the transfer to this technology of all registers and most services will be able to guarantee us simple users that in the world there will be less corruption and all sorts of "intermediaries" and "consultants".
But such a decision will not be exactly for a long time, it’s not entirely beneficial to bring the blockchain system to the state level
Kirand

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:39:59 PM

Is this project still conducted by Airdrop? Is it possible to get free coins? How to do it?
I think it’s best for you to write to the administration, i didn’t see anything about Airdrop when i started monitoring the project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:45:21 PM

Perhaps you are right, it is simply not profitable for the state itself, so that all people absolutely know if this will be accepted.
I think this is the reason why in the 10 years of existence of the crypto industry there has not been a merger of blockchain technologies and real business. The thing is that the powers that be are not profitable to run blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for ordinary people.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:46:43 PM

Is this project still conducted by Airdrop? Is it possible to get free coins? How to do it?
I think it’s best for you to write to the administration, i didn’t see anything about Airdrop when i started monitoring the project.
I am also interested to learn about the opportunity to get coins in Airdrop. In the title of the theme it is written that Aerdrop is held in project Ichiba. So it should be possible to get free coins of this project.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:04:07 PM

I am also interested to learn about the opportunity to get coins in Airdrop. In the title of the theme it is written that Aerdrop is held in project Ichiba. So it should be possible to get free coins of this project.
Look at this link: https://ichiba.io/airdrop/ There you will find answers to all your questions regarding the conduct of airdrop of project Ichiba.
cas33

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:15:25 PM

Thanks for the link. I will definitely take part in airdrop. The Ichiba team offers the opportunity to get 10 coins.
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 07:00:04 PM

Ichiba will be very useful for upcoming icos. They can change the fate of crypto world.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:17:40 AM

I would not call the distribution of coins from the team Ichiba - airdrop. Airdrop this is just the distribution of coins among the crypto community. And Ichiba is asked to perform a few even light and simple but tasks.
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:45:35 AM

I think that sooner or later, states will have to accept the ideas of decentralization and openness that the blockchain preaches. Resist progress is useless!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:05:31 AM

Here is a link to the airdrop from Ichiba:  https://ichiba.io/airdrop/ It is on the first page of this thread and on the official website of the Ichiba project.
cas33

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:07:36 AM

Ichiba will be very useful for upcoming icos. They can change the fate of crypto world.
They have very interesting ideas. Many investors were tired of the constant disappointments in 2018 when more than half of the conducted ICOs turned out to be SCAM. Ichiba offers a solution that can rid the crypto economy of this problem.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:10:56 PM

I think that sooner or later, states will have to accept the ideas of decentralization and openness that the blockchain preaches. Resist progress is useless!
For another five years, everything will be in the same format as now, except that the blockchain system will gradually adapt and update.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:15:29 PM

For another five years, everything will be in the same format as now, except that the blockchain system will gradually adapt and update.
And I think that in 5 years everything will change very much. To date, cryptocurrency and crypto projects are still difficult in everyday use by ordinary users and require special skills and the ability to use special computer programs.  All this hinders the process of mass use of blockchain technologies. But soon everything will change!
Kirand

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:22:03 PM

And I think that in 5 years everything will change very much. To date, cryptocurrency and crypto projects are still difficult in everyday use by ordinary users and require special skills and the ability to use special computer programs.  All this hinders the process of mass use of blockchain technologies. But soon everything will change!
Now, people who follow technologies are much easier to understand, cryptocurrency is not difficult, the main thing is to read everything and follow the trends
CiNik

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:36:27 PM

Let's see how long it takes to last, it’s just not very profitable for the state to bring it all into real life, since prices will be much lower than cryptocurrencies
cas33

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:40:38 PM

Now, people who follow technologies are much easier to understand, cryptocurrency is not difficult, the main thing is to read everything and follow the trends
It still seems to me that while cryptocurrency does not become a simple technology for the user, such as the Internet or social networks today; cryptocurrency will not be used everywhere. But as soon as easy and understandable wallets and clear and simple methods of payment and purchase are made, fiat money will go into the past and the whole world will use only cryptocurrencies.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:03:30 PM

It still seems to me that while cryptocurrency does not become a simple technology for the user, such as the Internet or social networks today; cryptocurrency will not be used everywhere. But as soon as easy and understandable wallets and clear and simple methods of payment and purchase are made, fiat money will go into the past and the whole world will use only cryptocurrencies.
Here for everyone, not all people understand the very essence of cryptocurrency and do not understand why to use it, if it is adopted at the state level, then there will be a lot of divided opinions
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:22:40 PM

Here is a link to the airdrop from Ichiba:  https://ichiba.io/airdrop/ It is on the first page of this thread and on the official website of the Ichiba project.

Do we still have the opportunity to earn project tokens for ourselves? and the others too, who have not yet seen
ICHIBA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:41:40 PM

Do we still have the opportunity to earn project tokens for ourselves? and the others too, who have not yet seen

Yes, you do Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: