Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:19:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TheBeardedBaby's DT Negative/Positive feedback discussion thread.  (Read 1317 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16547

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:24:01 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

I just deleted my custom trust list in other words I just resigned from my DT position.
This is my way to protest against that political madness happening right now in the forum.
You can only resign from DT1, not from DT2.

I hope you'll reconsider in time: DT1 needs users who don't like the "political madness", and I think you're one of them. May I suggest fighting the madness by ignoring it, and continue doing the right thing?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:03:11 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

For me everything should be public, especially such confrontations, so I do not agree with both parties.

I believe none of them intended this to be non public, since they contacted a huge list of people.

The point being they just wanted to ensure that every recipient had knowledge of that message.

As you can see it quickly became publics and a lot of meta drama is already going on related to this.

This is true but I don't really have time for all the drama, this has to end somehow. I don't really need to read all these explanations why people tagged (now flagged) their long time fighting compadres, trowing shit at each other. I don't really want to choose a side because there you see, someone said one thing. If I have to take a side, I have to decide alone and find and read all those proven facts that someone is this or that. But I don't have time to concentrate on such things, no. Those fights are for years and most likely things are no real evidence of any crimes-accusations.
If I wanted this I would probably have joined a party til now.

I prefer to put my time in something more constructive.
I still think theymos should have created a thread and sent a link to everyone instead of doing everything in PMs. Then Lauda came with his/her message with got me thinking that this is way too much for me and I don't want to be part of it.

I just deleted my custom trust list in other words I just resigned from my DT position.
This is my way to protest against that political madness happening right now in the forum.
You can only resign from DT1, not from DT2.

I hope you'll reconsider in time: DT1 needs users who don't like the "political madness", and I think you're one of them. May I suggest fighting the madness by ignoring it, and continue doing the right thing?

Thank you for your kind words Loyce.
I won't give up on the forum and the community. I continue the same way, no matter if I'm on DT1/DT2 or not. I didn't ask for this power it was given to me by the community, so I hope when things settle down I might join the DT1 again, if I'm still wanted.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 08:31:38 AM
Merited by dkbit98 (1)

Got a PM from someone I put a negative trust quite some time ago due to fake team.
The account recently woke up to "complain" about the red trust.

Here's the PM i got today and all the previous complains.

Hi,

i wont quite posting such things until you removed the warning from page.

Thank you!!

Some of his complains here, some posts were deleted due to off topic that's why I put the archived links:

https://ninjastic.space/post/61469857

https://ninjastic.space/post/61469850

https://ninjastic.space/post/61464978

https://ninjastic.space/post/61464970

https://ninjastic.space/post/61462282

https://ninjastic.space/post/61462268

https://ninjastic.space/post/61462239

Based on the above, my conclusion is that I see no reason to remove the red tag.
All I got is a threats, but not a single try to explain the situation.

Here is the reference link and the reason of the red tag > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5145099.0

I will PM GameUnits with the link to this post.

GameUnits

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 09:22:19 AM

Why should i explain the situation? I already said three times, that i needed Fotos until my teams sends me the right fotos of themselves. I already told you how it is. There is nothing more to add. If you want to complain thats ok, but i do not see a reason to not go forward with my project

Coffee works!
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 10:09:09 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Why should i explain the situation? I already said three times, that i needed Fotos until my teams sends me the right fotos of themselves. I already told you how it is. There is nothing more to add. If you want to complain thats ok, but i do not see a reason to not go forward with my project

That's not an excuse to use random photos from the Internet and not mentioned it on the website that current photos are not of the real team members but stock photos and that the site will be updated.
You put some time to edit them as we can see.
Most of the scam websites, use fake photos to hide their identity and when they commit crime, there are no real evidence against them, that's why posting the fake team without putting a notice is very unprofessional and lead to consequences.

You could use those for example and update the real ones later: 

GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2022, 12:24:34 PM

Thank you for your advice and your help. I could have done that, thats true.
So, how i see it is ok to use those placeholder images. To go on and keep everything running i would need to change the photos in the announcement thread right?

Coffee works!
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 07:38:41 AM

Thank you for your advice and your help. I could have done that, thats true.
So, how i see it is ok to use those placeholder images. To go on and keep everything running i would need to change the photos in the announcement thread right?

I can tell you that in the crypto world the trust is very important. You have to be very professional in what you are doing to actually not ruin your reputation. Once you make a mistake, it takes a lot of time and effort to rebuild back the community trust. It's a long and hard process.
If you put all your cards on the table and keep your business transparent, that will be positive thing. If you think you will be capable to maintain your project, you go for it.

As for the feedback, it will stay there until you regain our trust.

GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2022, 04:37:35 PM

It is also important to know how to avoid such mistakes in the future  Wink
I am also actually not sure what your requirements are exactly...

Coffee works!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16547

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2022, 05:33:43 PM

It's a good start to be honest, even when you think nobody's watching.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 12:06:13 PM

I have no requirements, i don't think there are guides out there explaining how to not make a "scam looking project".
It should be a common sense to see where your mistakes are, if not you might need someone to help you out with that.
Just ask yourself if you are prepared for such a tough journey. Crypto has proven many that it's not for everyone.
Hope you find the right track and wish you happy holidays. Smiley

GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 04:10:17 AM

I have no requirements, i don't think there are guides out there explaining how to not make a "scam looking project".
It should be a common sense to see where your mistakes are, if not you might need someone to help you out with that.
Just ask yourself if you are prepared for such a tough journey. Crypto has proven many that it's not for everyone.
Hope you find the right track and wish you happy holidays. Smiley

Thank you. I studied business administration, right now applied informatics. Lets see what the future brings Smiley

Coffee works!
GameUnits

GameBit - The Network

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 04:11:25 AM

It's a good start to be honest, even when you think nobody's watching.

Why shouldnt i?

Coffee works!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: