Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!!  (Read 2407 times)
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

Of course, there are enough advantages, but I also noticed quite a few shortcomings, for example, the ERC20 and its main problem are related to the lack of tools for processing transactions. They can simply start up on their own when they should not do this at all) funny)
One reason - bugs in code Because of this flaw, I would call it that, there is some kind of confusion, which has called and will lead to the loss of money
whitey

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:14:03 PM

Of course, there are enough advantages, but I also noticed quite a few shortcomings, for example, the ERC20 and its main problem are related to the lack of tools for processing transactions. They can simply start up on their own when they should not do this at all) funny)
One reason - bugs in code Because of this flaw, I would call it that, there is some kind of confusion, which has called and will lead to the loss of money
We often can meet fraud, because some unscrupulous projects specifically make a bug, after which the investor, who invested money, lost it, and the money went nowhere.
There are a lot of such cases, at every step, this is why such an enormous amount of distrust on the part of users to ICO projects increases.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:50:45 PM

We often can meet fraud, because some unscrupulous projects specifically make a bug, after which the investor, who invested money, lost it, and the money went nowhere.
Fraud has always been and will be as it is an easy way to steal people's money.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:33:04 AM

The project was founded in Q1 2017, but so far nothing has been done? Even social networks were created a month ago.
I think the team before the ICO should show the alpha version of the exchange.
You're right! I would like to see preliminary releases. I would like to know what the developers are doing all this time? And it is possible to take part in product testing? Then you can get an idea of the prospects of this project.
CiNik

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:23:14 AM

The project was founded in Q1 2017, but so far nothing has been done? Even social networks were created a month ago.
I think the team before the ICO should show the alpha version of the exchange.
You're right! I would like to see preliminary releases. I would like to know what the developers are doing all this time? And it is possible to take part in product testing? Then you can get an idea of the prospects of this project.
More patience is needed, I am sure that the team is constantly working on the development of the beta platform, most interesting
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:58:07 AM

More patience is needed, I am sure that the team is constantly working on the development of the beta platform, most interesting
I would certainly see the final result of the development. The team's plan is awesome, I hope the implementation will also be at a decent level!
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:19:14 AM

I would certainly see the final result of the development. The team's plan is awesome, I hope the implementation will also be at a decent level!
So we will find out how the team worked on their platform, and then we will make a group opinion
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:27:33 AM

It is possible as an option to distribute tokens for holding the action, thereby motivating people to get another bonus in the form of a token, maybe the team will think
Pretty good idea. It seems to me that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team should pay attention to your proposal. It looks quite promising!
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:41:03 AM

It is possible as an option to distribute tokens for holding the action, thereby motivating people to get another bonus in the form of a token, maybe the team will think
Pretty good idea. It seems to me that the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team should pay attention to your proposal. It looks quite promising!
Roughly speaking, a good tin from the developers and some people can get Torken and follow everything that happens in the future, or to be more precise, the exit from the stock exchange
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:25:58 PM

I would also like to take part in the beta testing of the product from the development team of the INTRODUCING 3DAX project. Do you know when the set of beta testers is planned and what are the requirements? And what is the payment?
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:02:22 PM

I thought about how high and complex the entrance barrier, or threshold, is for people who have minimal theoretical knowledge but cannot demonstrate it in practice, for example, to buy a token.
Yes, I agree, but on the Internet you can find a lot of articles, step-by-step instructions, video reviews, or audio recordings manuals.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:47:42 PM

I thought about how high and complex the entrance barrier, or threshold, is for people who have minimal theoretical knowledge but cannot demonstrate it in practice, for example, to buy a token.
Yes, I agree, but on the Internet you can find a lot of articles, step-by-step instructions, video reviews, or audio recordings manuals.
it at first glance seems complicated,that's right, it's worth watching the video and repeat step by step and everything will be much easier than it seemed
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

Fraud has always been and will be as it is an easy way to steal people's money.
wanting to get a lot of other people's money will never decrease,and even more so if it is also difficult to prove who stole them or took possession of a fraudulent way becomes more and more
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:36:57 PM

But how much easier it would be if going to a certain site, it’s not just an inexperienced user, but even someone who first encounters your project and would like to try, but now there is ignorance and fear of doing something This is not the case as a result of which everything goes according to plan.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:44:54 PM

But how much easier it would be if going to a certain site, it’s not just an inexperienced user, but even someone who first encounters your project and would like to try, but now there is ignorance and fear of doing something This is not the case as a result of which everything goes according to plan.
Therefore, it would be very informative and would simplify the life of the user, by video tutorials, directly on the platform, in which not only would the instruction be in a dictionary form, but visually could be seen and practiced in parallel.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:48:33 PM

How will you conduct the inspection? Why did you decide to take on such responsibility?
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:23:42 PM

How will you conduct the inspection? Why did you decide to take on such responsibility?
I think it's cool, because a lot of cunning and poorly educated people who, having a lot of money and not having a head on their shoulders, simply steal an ideaa from young and promising children, demonstrating it for their own.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:00:38 PM

I think it's cool, because a lot of cunning and poorly educated people who, having a lot of money and not having a head on their shoulders, simply steal an ideaa from young and promising children, demonstrating it for their own.
And to the great survival it is true, once faced with this. And then nothing can be proved.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:47:07 PM

What is your uniqueness, what problem do you want to solve. I saw a lot of similar projects.
Zahmere

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:34:28 AM

Constant work on the development and improvement of the project is a titanic work. I am familiar with several guys who work in blockchain projects and I know from their stories how hard it is to work in IT. Therefore, I want to wish good luck to the developers of project INTRODUCING 3DAX and I hope that we will see their product very soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: