Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!!  (Read 2414 times)
Caliesnat

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:49:38 AM

More patience is needed, I am sure that the team is constantly working on the development of the beta platform, most interesting
Constant work on the development and improvement of the project is a titanic work. I am familiar with several guys who work in blockchain projects and I know from their stories how hard it is to work in IT. Therefore, I want to wish good luck to the developers of project INTRODUCING 3DAX and I hope that we will see their product very soon!
Yes, this type of work is very difficult, you need perseverance and excellent knowledge, because such a good payment for the tasks performed, we hope that the team will be able to implement their project to the end
3DAX (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:58:04 AM

Of course, there are enough advantages, but I also noticed quite a few shortcomings, for example, the ERC20 and its main problem are related to the lack of tools for processing transactions. They can simply start up on their own when they should not do this at all) funny)
One reason - bugs in code Because of this flaw, I would call it that, there is some kind of confusion, which has called and will lead to the loss of money
We often can meet fraud, because some unscrupulous projects specifically make a bug, after which the investor, who invested money, lost it, and the money went nowhere.
There are a lot of such cases, at every step, this is why such an enormous amount of distrust on the part of users to ICO projects increases.
Hello, this is one of the issues 3DAX will address. On the 3DAX ICO platform, projects will pass through a strict filter before the community can access them. This gives 3DAX the responsibility of security verification to protect the community. There will be a minimum trust score for projects to get listed on the platform.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:05:59 AM

Of course, there are enough advantages, but I also noticed quite a few shortcomings, for example, the ERC20 and its main problem are related to the lack of tools for processing transactions. They can simply start up on their own when they should not do this at all) funny)
One reason - bugs in code Because of this flaw, I would call it that, there is some kind of confusion, which has called and will lead to the loss of money
We often can meet fraud, because some unscrupulous projects specifically make a bug, after which the investor, who invested money, lost it, and the money went nowhere.
There are a lot of such cases, at every step, this is why such an enormous amount of distrust on the part of users to ICO projects increases.
Hello, this is one of the issues 3DAX will address. On the 3DAX ICO platform, projects will pass through a strict filter before the community can access them. This gives 3DAX the responsibility of security verification to protect the community. There will be a minimum trust score for projects to get listed on the platform.
Perhaps due to your platform, scam projects on the market will become less and as I understand you will request the documents of the developers themselves, that there is a right decision.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:14:04 AM

I now wonder if this project will really enjoy its popularity in the market among projects, because you need to earn trust, and this is very difficult in a period where there are only one project
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:32:58 AM

So we will find out how the team worked on their platform, and then we will make a group opinion
I also watch the development of this INTRODUCING 3DAX project and I want to note that I like what I see. This project seems like a pretty good option for investing my money.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:06:47 AM

Roughly speaking, a good tin from the developers and some people can get Torken and follow everything that happens in the future, or to be more precise, the exit from the stock exchange
The opportunity to earn tokens or coins from promising crypto projects is a great chance to start using cryptocurrency for those people who do not have money to invest.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:15:23 AM

I thought about how high and complex the entrance barrier, or threshold, is for people who have minimal theoretical knowledge but cannot demonstrate it in practice, for example, to buy a token.
Right now, the entrance barrier is very low due to the fact that cryptocurrency has fallen very much in price over the past year. We all know that in order to buy any cryptocurrency, you must first buy either Bitcoin or Ethereum, and the prices for these coins are very cheap today. Thus, even people with minimal finance can start investing in cryptocurrency.
3DAX (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:17:36 AM

How will you conduct the inspection? Why did you decide to take on such responsibility?
Hello,  thank you for your question.
We plan to develop an array of evaluation frameworks which will subject projects to various evaluation criteria. This process will thoroughly filter and approve projects to give a finer selection for which the community can decide which approved project to collectively go for.
Seeing that the 3DAX community will include a large number of new crypto adopters as well as existing crypto users and frequent ICO investors. This falls under our philosophy of a coordinated crypto-active community and provides a safer ground for old and new ICO investors. Keeping our community safe is one of our philosophies, and our responsibility.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:26:19 PM

What kind of user support program are we talking about? How it works? Where I can get more detailed information about this, I heard it at the edge of my ear and I don’t understand what was happening and why it was generally) I would be grateful for any answer.
After all, the main goal of such programs is directly the support of primarily personalized and first-class customer service, which in turn shows the level of professionalism, and the ability to not only provide their services, but also properly and efficiently serve their user / client so that I wanted to use this service again.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:06:19 PM

More patience is needed, I am sure that the team is constantly working on the development of the beta platform, most interesting
Constant work on the development and improvement of the project is a titanic work. I am familiar with several guys who work in blockchain projects and I know from their stories how hard it is to work in IT. Therefore, I want to wish good luck to the developers of project INTRODUCING 3DAX and I hope that we will see their product very soon!
of course it is very hard work, even if you are a professional in this field,and many users do not understand and are very dissatisfied with the pace of development of the project and some mistakes
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:35:07 PM

I thought about how high and complex the entrance barrier, or threshold, is for people who have minimal theoretical knowledge but cannot demonstrate it in practice, for example, to buy a token.
Right now, the entrance barrier is very low due to the fact that cryptocurrency has fallen very much in price over the past year. We all know that in order to buy any cryptocurrency, you must first buy either Bitcoin or Ethereum, and the prices for these coins are very cheap today. Thus, even people with minimal finance can start investing in cryptocurrency.
and what coin is better to invest in now?is it better to invest in a ready-made and well-known projector, or make a choice between a new and developing project ?
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:54:08 PM

Yes, this type of work is very difficult, you need perseverance and excellent knowledge, because such a good payment for the tasks performed, we hope that the team will be able to implement their project to the end
Patience, strength, and so on, blah blah blah))) They need money, because money is everything, there is money, there are opportunities, there is a possibility there is a successful project) Grin Grin Grin
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:56:53 PM

Any work is hard in its own way, so do not exaggerate)) I think they know what to do)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:34:51 PM

and what coin is better to invest in now?is it better to invest in a ready-made and well-known projector, or make a choice between a new and developing project ?
Even experienced investors often make mistakes and lose money, so it is very difficult to say where to invest.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:27:39 PM

So we will find out how the team worked on their platform, and then we will make a group opinion
I also watch the development of this INTRODUCING 3DAX project and I want to note that I like what I see. This project seems like a pretty good option for investing my money.
Are you sure of what you say? I don’t think that at this stage it is possible to soberly assess all the possibilities of a young, not fully accomplished project, which is just beginning its growth.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:01:25 PM

What kind of user support program are we talking about? How it works? Where I can get more detailed information about this, I heard it at the edge of my ear and I don’t understand what was happening and why it was generally) I would be grateful for any answer.
I think this is one of the small nuances of every good project that cares about its users.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:21:09 PM

What are the next steps for the development of the beta version?
whitey

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:28:39 PM

I now wonder if this project will really enjoy its popularity in the market among projects, because you need to earn trust, and this is very difficult in a period where there are only one project
In order to gain confidence in any project that seeks to enter the market, it is necessary to show all your strength and capabilities, interest the user and not slow down. Put a high bar and try to jump over it. After all, the competition rolls over. There are a lot of worthy projects)
Zahmere

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:08:07 AM

It is very important to get the finished product, and not the next portion of promises. I hope that the team of this project will be able to do everything on time and efficiently.
CiNik

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:31:42 AM

It is very important to get the finished product, and not the next portion of promises. I hope that the team of this project will be able to do everything on time and efficiently.
And in order for the project to implement everything in time, he needs money, and now with investors it’s very tight on the market, but I think investments are going anyway
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: