Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!!  (Read 2407 times)
undisclosed

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:47:24 PM

How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:12:37 PM

How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
This is something new for this kind of industry) very few people decide on this kind of occupation. But I agree, it would be interesting.
whitey

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:36:12 PM

This is something new for this kind of industry) very few people decide on this kind of occupation. But I agree, it would be interesting.
I do not think that it is worth spending time on such nonsense, because time is worth its weight in gold, it is better to hammer the head with other more important things, such as, for example, listing on exchanger
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:57:22 PM

For the last time I do not observe any actual news, no changes. Are we coming to the end?
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:16:23 PM

I do not think that it is worth spending time on such nonsense, because time is worth its weight in gold, it is better to hammer the head with other more important things, such as, for example, listing on exchanger
Some projects on instagram carry out a storyes, such kind of treatment and communication with users, such a type of questionnaire, which consists in receiving answers to interested in questions from the user.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:56:07 PM

For the last time I do not observe any actual news, no changes. Are we coming to the end?
what are you talking about. Everything is just starting, I don’t know, of course, for how long, but it’s still worth staying a little longer.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:36:21 PM

How your progress with the exchanges? When will be established a coin? Have you already signed a contract with them?
undisclosed

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

Do you plan some other kind of prize draw in the form of tokens? I would like to be able to not only buy a token, but also take part in various contests for tokens.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:42:12 AM

In how many languages will the residual platform be available?
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:42:44 AM

I would like to understand all the nuances of this INTRODUCING 3DAX project? Can anyone explain in accessible language what are the advantages of this development over solutions from competitors?
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:58:59 AM

I think it is too early to talk about the date, because nothing is known so far at the moment, and the costs are great for a mobile application.
It depends on what functionality to invest with the mobile application. If only the basic functions are sufficiently open source on GitHub, both compilation and release will cost a little money.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:24:21 AM

It seems to me that visual perception is much better than audio or image. Therefore, the effect of the video clip will be much better!
whitey

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:57:41 AM

I’m all for both hands, because it’s much more productive. Plus, this (and maybe a minus) is one more working place in the team. So it will be much easier to acquire the target audience, and among them there may be a randomly interested investor somewhere)

You need to come up with something interesting, make some innovations so that people are interested, and they get instant answers to their questions, because not everyone has a long wait for an answer, the desire disappears. I want you to move forward. I respect the guys who do something to change the world for the better.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:09:22 AM

Cryptocurrency exchange is definitely necessary, or as the people say the exchanger, to perform different actions, such as exchange, trade, purchase, transfer ...
But how can you call yourself right after all? Can beat online trader?
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:18:55 AM

Where can I get information about the INTRODUCING 3DAX project team? Who are the developers? Who is responsible for marketing? What is their experience in other projects?
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:54:32 AM

Cryptocurrency exchange is definitely necessary, or as the people say the exchanger, to perform different actions, such as exchange, trade, purchase, transfer ...

I think there is no significant difference in this, namely in its sound, because the main thing is how and with what kind of effort one or another actions, transactions, and the like are made.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:22:10 AM

It seems to me that visual perception is much better than audio or image. Therefore, the effect of the video clip will be much better!
Most people perceive ads in video banners, videos, but of course the text, but by ear everything is much better perceived.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:29:24 AM

I think there is no significant difference in this, namely in its sound, because the main thing is how and with what kind of effort one or another actions, transactions, and the like are made.
Now there are many projects that create their own copyrights, their own mini-exchangers, which allow you, without leaving the system, without making a bunch of transitions, to make a purchase, or exchange.
undisclosed

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:51:44 AM

Now there are many projects that create their own copyrights, their own mini-exchangers, which allow you, without leaving the system, without making a bunch of transitions, to make a purchase, or exchange.
I think that this is very convenient and soon will be one of the new trends in ICO projects that create projects that are connected directly to exchangers, exchanges, trading and various similar actions that will allow to work profitably on the site without wasting precious time.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:24:48 PM

I think that this is very convenient and soon will be one of the new trends in ICO projects that create projects that are connected directly to exchangers, exchanges, trading and various similar actions that will allow to work profitably on the site without wasting precious time.
If this is the case, then you need a lot of energy to invest in the project, a lot of money (correctly) to spend on advertising, even to actually conclude contracts with other projects for a common cause
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: