Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTRODUCING 3DAX - Dynamic Decentralized Digital Asset Exchange!!!  (Read 2407 times)
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:06:04 PM

What criteria did you follow when choosing exchanges?
At the present time there is a huge number of various exchanges in which even the most experienced users are able to get lost. Therefore, when choosing a project, I first of all pay attention to the fact on which the exchange of their coin, or where they plan to Listing, it is very important, believe me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DipDare11

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:27:47 PM

At the present time there is a huge number of various exchanges in which even the most experienced users are able to get lost. Therefore, when choosing a project, I first of all pay attention to the fact on which the exchange of their coin, or where they plan to Listing, it is very important, believe me.
I think in order for the coin to become successful, you need to make the right choice in the direction of the exchange that the project chose.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:37:34 PM

I think in order for the coin to become successful, you need to make the right choice in the direction of the exchange that the project chose.
The necessary step is to look at the exchange, also need to pay attention to the number of transactions / sales, preferably per day, the availability of the trading option with leverage and the size of the leverage directly, the amount of commission and many other criteria, which in aggregate either attracts the user or on the contrary, it pushes away, either with a high commission or with a small number of attendance users in general.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:46:41 PM

The necessary step is to look at the exchange, also need to pay attention to the number of transactions / sales, preferably per day, the availability of the trading option with leverage and the size of the leverage directly, the amount of commission and many other criteria, which in aggregate either attracts the user or on the contrary, it pushes away, either with a high commission or with a small number of attendance users in general.
Therefore, it is not necessary to choose for the first listing the exchange that is at the development stage, little-known, or from some conditional mutually beneficial positions, or maybe partner deals, because as a result such a project will not reach the required level and will not receive the ratio of attendance and quality of trades that calculates.
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:12:10 PM

I do not think that 3DAX can become one of the main digital currencies of the future, because it’s all so unreliable, like a big soap bubble that is about to burst and cause many troubles, losses and problems in the economics of many countries.
whitey

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:32:02 PM

I do not think that 3DAX can become one of the main digital currencies of the future, because it’s all so unreliable, like a big soap bubble that is about to burst and cause many troubles, losses and problems in the economics of many countries.
Is there any sense then to pull your token to the top, if everything soon sinks?
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:47:58 PM

For now, the team’s work is, yes there are blunders, yes there are flaws, yes there is something to strive for, but it also moves. So every developer certainly has a small chance to become a leader among digital currencies.
Dinosaurhaus

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:03:00 PM

Is there any sense then to pull your token to the top, if everything soon sinks?
Everything must be perceived in a two-digit sense. But I think that there is always meaning. It is better to do and regret, than not to do, and then in case of victory, regret that he did not.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:22:17 PM

For now, the team’s work is, yes there are blunders, yes there are flaws, yes there is something to strive for, but it also moves. So every developer certainly has a small chance to become a leader among digital currencies.
Learn from mistakes, the main thing is not to their own. In any project there will be errors and bugs. Without this, it is simply not possible to do something worthwhile.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:49:07 AM

How do you feel about this type of advertising as a video message? It would be cool to see such an interactive in your social. networks.
It seems to me that visual perception is much better than audio or image. Therefore, the effect of the video clip will be much better!
Certainly you are right. We have studied this at the university on the basics of marketing and advertising - the visual perception of an advertising or informational video greatly increases the chances of finding a potential client.
Are you a professional marketer? Maybe you have a sense to turn to the project team and do the promotion of INTRODUCING 3DAX?
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:59:48 AM

The results of their efforts will be even zero, even with high initial ratings on various trading platforms.
In the current negative trend of the crypto market, it is very difficult to achieve any positive results ... Many projects complete development and leave the market ...
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:06:05 AM

People talked: "calm, the project is dead, there is no progress, somehow boring, there is no progress"! They already have six exchanges for listing, choose the one you like.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:49:47 AM

People talked: "calm, the project is dead, there is no progress, somehow boring, there is no progress"! They already have six exchanges for listing, choose the one you like.
Those who say that there is no progress are usually not aware of what is happening within the development team. Sometimes it seems that outside the project silence and in reality within the project activity is boiling.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:14:10 AM

Those who say that there is no progress are usually not aware of what is happening within the development team. Sometimes it seems that outside the project silence and in reality within the project activity is boiling.
If the project does not have an update in the form of information on the forum, this does not mean that the team is not working, you need more patience
Dinosaurhaus

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:18:16 AM

I think this is good news for all those guys who have lost hope.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:51:18 AM

Are there lists of these exchanges? maybe I missed this point somewhere, I would like to take a look
FominTiu

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:02:48 AM

Are there lists of these exchanges? maybe I missed this point somewhere, I would like to take a look
Information about the list of 6 exchanges sounds impressive! I hope to see the listing soon.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:26:32 AM

Information about the list of 6 exchanges sounds impressive! I hope to see the listing soon.
Many exchanges are good, but the question is different, will it work the way the project needs and the token will actively bargain and grow in value?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:01:01 PM

How much is raised so far? Please give us the figures also if possible. Thanks. Also, is your exchange registered in Indonesia?

DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:01:57 PM

That's just left to figure out how this is a good choice, because I am not personally acquainted with all the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: