Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays?  (Read 18288 times)
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:25:32 PM

This question of "Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays" keep ringing in my head because early last year there were different predictions about the rise of the crypto market in general from the so called "crypto experts" and "analysts". But to my greatest surprise, at the end of the year I could only see maybe one out of all the predictions I read about becoming true.

This makes me deduce that the crypto market can't be predicted to some extent.

Want to know people's view on this. Thanks
You can predict, but how they will come true is another question. Now I think all we can do is to guess and wait where the market will go next. The specific time when growth will begin and there will be a sharp rise no one can. One can only guess that it will happen in a couple of years.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:43:27 PM

What e are doing in the space majorly is gambling, thanks for 2018 that exposed most of these twitter crypto traders and brought a bit sanity to the space, the market is still very young and technical data is not quantitative enough for now to base our predictions on, most of the price movement is based  majorly on news rather than technical analysis

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:23:59 PM

No and the people who actually can, they stay quiet and never post on a public forum, twitter, trollbox, etc.

This is the reason why most retail traders end up losing money. They don't know how to pick trades and follow these so called experts on YouTube, twitter, Bitmex troll box , etc and they are surprised they end up losing money.

Look at the people that followed McAFee prediction of $1,000,000 Bitcoin back in 2017 and are now sitting at huge losses.

Do your own research and trade at your own risk. You are a small fish in a sea full of whales and sharks.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:45:15 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 09:20:16 AM by bitcoin31

Anyone can predict the possible price for the cryptocurrency but not sure it will happen. Because expert predictor are not 100 percent sure when they predicting price of the cryptocoins it depends also the news and to the information that they get to the cryptowoeld so they will cretae a prediction. Prediction is good and I hope it will be positive all.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:54:57 AM

it is not possible to forecast nowadays. because the volume of crypto market is very low. so market is very open to any manipulations right now. trend can be changed with a mall amonth of money to trick on traders.
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:58:30 PM

Well, I think no one can predict market trends with 100% accuracy.
There's always the possibility for unexpected movement. It's the most unpredictable market in the world.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:44:22 AM

No, it's very unpredictable. Essentially everyone is guessing, it's just that some people are a bit better at guessing than others. It is difficult to compare crypto to other markets, but one good strategy is to compare current market behaviour to what we have seen in crypto before. History is one thing that we can always learn from.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:03:54 PM

regarding your question I think this thread maybe can help you. this thread was made by my friend (bitcoin expert since 2012). you can discuss about this on there. he can make a forecast of bitcoin since 2012 - maybe the future of bitcoin on 2021. and that's all prediction made with deep analyze.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:31:35 PM

markets are unpredictable... regarding  cryptpomarket, is still more difficult to have an accurate forecast because of the high volatility. Anyway, it is pretty clear to me , that marketcap will rise in the longterm (more than 5 years), and this will become mainstream maybe in one decade, so less fiat will be used. why? because the benefits of crypto are obvious!

Yes, in your words, the market is moving towards the other side. Now it is difficult to predict whether the prediction will be correct. Those who are experts, think that any such big changes can happen in crypto. But it will be difficult to say that it will be soon.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:12:39 PM

As it is speculative each user has got the ability to predict about the market. Only few gets the reality in growth coincide with the prediction. 2019 is predicted to show good growth in the portfolio value. As of now growth is much focused by every user, and some predictions have come true with the market turning bullish from few days.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:06:40 AM

Don’t ever believe on such claiming crypto enthusiasts online may it be JP Morgan or any famous investors or stars campaigning crypto outhere. They are there just to campaign maybe for the project because they are paid by project owner. And we ordinary people also follow that coin just because of bandwagonning strategy? nah!. You are the master of your own decision and the captain of your faith so you’re the one deciding whats best coin for you to invest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:23:02 AM

yes cryptocurency can't be predicted now, because I see a lot of good news doesn't make crypto prices go up, and vice versa sometimes there's no good news crypto prices suddenly rise

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:23:11 AM

Thats all just speculation no one can predict the market 100% succesfull. Cryptocurrency market still young and still can be manipulate with bigs player, lets say if the expert making some analysis to the market but the big players manipulate the market so he get the wrong analysis right.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:14:19 AM

People are still predicting and they predicting are still coming to pass.  I have seeing that there are predictions that come out that said bitcoin if cross $3700 will hit $4000 and that has happened.  I believe that those predicting positive for bitcoin is going to come to pass and that is our hope.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

People are still predicting and they predicting are still coming to pass.  I have seeing that there are predictions that come out that said bitcoin if cross $3700 will hit $4000 and that has happened.  I believe that those predicting positive for bitcoin is going to come to pass and that is our hope.
Authoritative IBM team members have long spoken about the future cryptocurrency market and now confirm the good prospects for Bitcoin. In addition, they call certain numbers of growth in prices already this year, and also do not exclude the cost of Bitcoin to a million dollars, when one satoshi equals one cent.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:51:46 PM

This question of "Can anyone or experts still predict/ forecast cryptocurrency nowadays" keep ringing in my head because early last year there were different predictions about the rise of the crypto market in general from the so called "crypto experts" and "analysts". But to my greatest surprise, at the end of the year I could only see maybe one out of all the predictions I read about becoming true.

I don't have any confidence about the prediction from the starting stage of my career in this field because prediction always been rank in most of the time so if you are still predicting there is no other ways to make your investment in today situation and the future also not be like that so do what you think don't care about prediction of future.
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:51:33 PM

2018 year was difficult to analyze and a large number of erroneous forecasts can be understood, but experts in simpler years made many mistakes, trust their conclusions is not at all, I do not even read what they once again promise us

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:06:53 PM

Prediction or estimation is only an expectation from someone who has high enthusiasm or a dream who naturally hopes that what he says will come true.
You're right the crypto market can't be predicted by anyone including experts. Because the growth of the crypto market depends largely on the behavior of its users.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:52:55 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 12:10:45 AM by hirngespenst

You asked about nowadays, So my answer is No here. Because of the crypto market totally unpredictable from the last year, therefore, people are stopped following big person/experts predictions, because they have been wrong many times! So, this is the right time to make expert yourself, not to rely on other words!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:35:42 AM

maybe people should not relay on the speculation by 'EXPERTS' it is because we should know the nature  of the prices of cryptocurrency it is not controllable by a single person or institution, there were lots of forecast about the future price but majority of them failed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: