Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will start investing in ICO if  (Read 20337 times)
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:09:34 PM

ICO for this purpose, and appear to investors helped the projects to appear. Nothing to change in this scheme will be impossible, want to invest in already running business, buy shares and get your 10-15% per year and not the fact that it will be a constant profit. ICO is a very risky way of earning, but the profit can be several hundred percent.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:11:45 PM

I think there must be standard things to do for ICOs. For example, they should keep the investment counter accurate and up to date. I would like to keep track of how much funding the project I've been investing in.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:15:49 PM

It ia not simple to develop a project. It costs a lot of time, money and effort. That is why some choose to havan ICO to gather funds and also supporters. The problem is, investors are investing not really to support a project, but to get their profit as soon as the altcoin gets listed. Making it difficult for the project to move on with the their project development.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:23:55 PM

I will start investing in ICOs if
1) they can afford funds on there own to run there projects and stop relying on softcaps and hardcaps(investors money) which is why its the perfect haven for scammers ,you want to create a project that is very promising and you don't have the funds just move on ,no matter how good the project is if the hardcap is not achieved its goodbye

But that's the whole point of going into ICO's, project needed funds to go on the next levels. They might have good ideas behind, but if there's no backing, it will just die down.

2)the waiting game is annoying ,if they follow my 1st idea there won't be anything holding them back especially bounty rewards ,nowadays you have to wait months for ICO to end and keep praying it become successful so as to get your rewards and the term successful from any ICO is from 'achievement of hardcaps ' this days not what the project is here to deliver ,there are still good projects out there that never launch ICO and they are doing better

That's why joining bounties is like a gamble, you don't know if the project will even reach softcap so that you will be paid. I'm don't have experienced joining bounties, but for me it doesn't make sense working for so long without the assurance of getting paid. And then what follows is a massive dumping, it's really hard to make money out of them, unless you really invested.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:39:16 PM

I have seen some projects, they have no ICO and they are doing great your works by their own funds. These tokens have listed on the exchanges, testnet, mainnet even they had the product. That really is good projects. 

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:56:08 PM

From your first statement, the ico developers could manipulate the funds, as if they were funding their own project. Now everywhere fraud, I was confused to choose a good project, mostly filled with garbage.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:58:57 PM

Do you want to invest in a project that has low investment or no investors? Did you know that maintaining the development team needs a lot of money and specifically that you list it on exchanges also need a certain amount of money?

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:09:25 PM

Frankly, I still don't think about investing in ICO, the experience during 2018 is enough to make me think again if I want to invest in ICO. I prefer short-term trading in the meantime.
it is your own choice and I hope you have long-term assets too, because I think, if you are confident and patient then you will get a big profit if you invest right. trading daily makes my eyes tired.
 For op, if ico only reaches the softcap and doesn't reach hardcap, I think they can still continue their project. because they have minimal capital.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:56:08 PM

Regarding your second item this is a condition to be remembered when you choose some ICO and in choosing this in fact!
much analysis is required to support the period.
So, your first item is already very clear when mentioning that if they have the resources to keep and develop something, then ICO is not necessary.
In fact if they want to raise something, that leaves the community to judge, many projects must be tokens.
But another part is tokens just to get people's money and nothing to do, could simply be coins, allow mining and let the market judge the right price.
If the project is good, good things will happen, simple as that.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:40:03 PM

I would never have invested startups in the cryptocurrency market because I lost a lot of money in 2018.

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 06:56:34 PM

Talking about investing in ICO,if dev and team should find their project themselves, then you don't have to invest,but it cannot always be like that because there are some project s that require huge fund.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:03:05 PM

It's hard for me to say under what conditions I will invest in projects ICO, but at the moment, projects set their own rules, both when conducting an ICO and when conducting a bounty campaign. Most likely, the market for ICO projects will not be the same.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:07:23 PM

From your first statement, the ico developers could manipulate the funds, as if they were funding their own project. Now everywhere fraud, I was confused to choose a good project, mostly filled with garbage.

Interesting to see projects that are able to fund themselves without taking part in an ICO. Can you tell me some of these projects?
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:27:01 PM

To start investing in projects, first of all you need to know how reliable he is, whether his team is true, how many sponsors are funded by ISO, and how much income is expected from participation. So I would have boldly invested my money.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:34:53 PM

Yeah but everything comes with some something. Something is not for nothing.
You have to take the calculated risk.
I have an advice for you look at the Oath protocol project. It is great and have the future potential to grow.
Take closer look to the project and then invest, you will not be dissapointed.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:40:26 PM

Buying already funded project from an exchange does not protect from scam, alot of people purchased scam bitconnect coin etc from exchanges, This project was on top 100 throughout the time it was listed until detected as scam. Existing projects (5 years more) that wants to adopt blockchain can bring a level of confidence.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:45:04 PM

Your first reason is kind of contradictory, if they could self funded their projects, they would not be looking for investment from the general public, in other words, you do not even need to invest in the ICO.
DisturbedRTX

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:50:35 PM

In fact, I would not invest in ISO. It is very risky. You can easily get on the scam. Think of it may be better to invest in Bitcoin or another already working cryptocurrency.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:01:51 PM

I think for people to start investing in ICOs again, this market needs government regulation and investor protection.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:04:33 PM

I think for people to start investing in ICOs again, this market needs government regulation and investor protection.
Agree with your opinion, becides, there are a lot of companies who launch Airdrop instead of Tokensale.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: