Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:14:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will start investing in ICO if  (Read 20344 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:16:10 AM

I agree with some of your points. But some of them have an answer already.
If my project is already funded then why the hell would I waste time into making an ICO and waste too much effort that could also risk my project into leaving with different types of people.
I would rather do it myself and my own team.

Not all have reached their hardcap but came successful at the end.
There is a roadmap for the waiting time. As long as they keep up on all of that, then it wont be a problem.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:29:32 AM

Investing in some ico's nowadays isn't safe because mostly nowadays are scam and sometimes due to the circumstance of the market it became not worth it. If i were you invest on some altcoin rather than ico's to ensure you can make massive profits in the future and to prevent regrets. 
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:41:17 AM

I will start investing in ICOs if
1) they can afford funds on there own to run there projects and stop relying on softcaps and hardcaps(investors money) which is why its the perfect haven for scammers ,you want to create a project that is very promising and you don't have the funds just move on ,no matter how good the project is if the hardcap is not achieved its goodbye

2)the waiting game is annoying ,if they follow my 1st idea there won't be anything holding them back especially bounty rewards ,nowadays you have to wait months for ICO to end and keep praying it become successful so as to get your rewards and the term successful from any ICO is from 'achievement of hardcaps ' this days not what the project is here to deliver ,there are still good projects out there that never launch ICO and they are doing better
I don't think the current stage is really suitable for investing in ICO projects. Most of the altcoins in the recent period are falling.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:44:45 AM

1) they can afford funds on there own to run there projects and stop relying on softcaps and hardcaps(investors money) which is why its the perfect haven for scammers ,you want to create a project that is very promising and you don't have the funds just move on ,no matter how good the project is if the hardcap is not achieved its goodbye

2)the waiting game is annoying ,if they follow my 1st idea there won't be anything holding them back especially bounty rewards ,nowadays you have to wait months for ICO to end and keep praying it become successful so as to get your rewards and the term successful from any ICO is from 'achievement of hardcaps ' this days not what the project is here to deliver ,there are still good projects out there that never launch ICO and they are doing better
With regard to the first statement, everything is correct, they must have their own share capital in order to develop further no matter what. But the second will have to be reconciled, nothing is immediately done, and the risk will still be present.

ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

Your request really doesn't make sense. You forget the real definition of the ICO (Initial Coin Offering). ICO is indeed made for those who do not have the funds to make their project concepts come true. If they already have funds, they do not need to do ICO.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:56:52 AM

I think you are referring to Cryptocoins projects and not icos.  As ico means initial coin offer.  Project actually need to be fund by the owners and because of this and that is why scammers are taking this advantage to scam people through the initial coins offer.
meatfreak

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

HQ Dutch Translator

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:59:22 AM

If the project has strong fundamental values like an proven and needed use-case, very strong team and don't has an ridiculous Hardcap & bonuses.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:00:26 AM

Well, you could consider your enumeration, no doubt. However, if you actually sum it up, the only consideration here is you are willing to put up and embrace all the risks that are involved in investing in the ICO market. Let me remind you how the market has changed from before. It's so very different now, and difficult at that, that it's not that easy anymore to get big returns. But, I would still say that there are still gems of a project waiting to be polished in the market. If you have the eye to spot them and catch on them while they are rough, there is a high chance for you to get great returns once they rise up.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:15:28 AM

I agree with you that we should invest in ICO when when they have enough funds to run that project and stop relying on soft cap and hard cap, it seems to be a promising project and attracts many investors .
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:20:16 AM

I agree with you that we should invest in ICO when when they have enough funds to run that project and stop relying on soft cap and hard cap, it seems to be a promising project and attracts many investors .
making ICO is a difficult thing, because in it there will be so many obstacles. if we provide the rules ourselves, then it's pretty good, but in developing a project, there are so many things to consider. Therefore, when you want to invest, make sure that you are really interested in the project. we can even say that we will invest when the project has a high price. however, this is quite difficult now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:29:36 AM

Man, it is not that easy to issue tokens immediately.
You know, there might be tokenomics in order provide liquidity for token and ecosystem for people buying and selling tokens!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:36:08 AM

making ICO is a difficult thing, because in it there will be so many obstacles. if we provide the rules ourselves, then it's pretty good, but in developing a project, there are so many things to consider. Therefore, when you want to invest, make sure that you are really interested in the project. we can even say that we will invest when the project has a high price. however, this is quite difficult now.

I'm thinking it is very rare now to profit when you purchase in ICOs because of the dumpers. 95% a project gets dumped by its investors, airdrop and bounty participants when we are talking about the price. Unless if you are looking for a long term investment like 5-10 years then I guess that will be okay. You buy today, forget about it and check back 5 years later. Just make sure you don't miss any important events like swapping of tokens or getting mainnet.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:40:24 AM

If their project is unique and very promising why not, it is good to invest with these ICO's just do your own research so that you will earn a decent profit.
if you want to invest in Iico I suggest you calculate your profits very mature. because we know that there are many ico tokens that don't reach their ico prices. this will be a bad investment experience for investors if the team does not have the ability to grow the market price of their products.
besides, don't you ever wage all your money to invest in ico this is very risky and i know you also understand this, i suggest better invest in altcoin than invest in ico. but the decision is yours, investigate the project and don't use all your money for ico.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:46:10 AM

It is wrong to put that "IF" in front of your sentence, atleast in my opinion because we all have to admit that even with the severe bear market, Cryptocurrencies has touched our lives in one aspect or another, it is not all roses but you have to admit that the change would happen eventually.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:51:11 AM

If their project is unique and very promising why not, it is good to invest with these ICO's just do your own research so that you will earn a decent profit.
if you want to invest in Iico I suggest you calculate your profits very mature. because we know that there are many ico tokens that don't reach their ico prices. this will be a bad investment experience for investors if the team does not have the ability to grow the market price of their products.
besides, don't you ever wage all your money to invest in ico this is very risky and i know you also understand this, i suggest better invest in altcoin than invest in ico. but the decision is yours, investigate the project and don't use all your money for ico.
Do investment management well. We must be able to divide the investment amount as well as possible, investing in ICO projects is indeed very risky. Choose an ICO project with a high percentage of possible successes, but actually ICO projects are very difficult to predict. So investing in several ICO projects will make us comfortable in investing.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:35:44 PM

It seems that if you don’t invest in ICO at all, you don’t have to level them all, because they are different and there are promising ones among them!
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:39:14 PM

If you wanted to join on ICO make sure that project was have long term purposes so we can assure all that project will be succeed in the future of our investment and the potential of the project is very strong. Don't participate on the ICO that had only very beautiful promising.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

If I see few months of good volumes on exchanges or see really great ICO I will start to participate ICO again.  

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:49:29 PM

If I see few months of good volumes on exchanges or see really great ICO I will start to participate ICO again.  

And if the trend continues and the price of altcoins after ICO will still fall, will you still invest in projects again? I think that this trend is already irreversible and we need to somehow change the whole algorithm in order to again attract finance to the projects.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:52:56 PM

They also promoting other places or country to bought their tokens so it's normal in ICO to referred softcap and hardcap so it will be reach and how money will raised to improve on their project as what they promise to do with the money and the project will do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: