Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will start investing in ICO if  (Read 20337 times)
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:18:37 PM

At present, investing in some kind of ICO since its inception is somewhat unwise. And so it remains to expect interesting coins on the stock exchange or market recovery.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:33:45 PM

I think that today, in order to start the investment process all the same, you need to try to work very hard on the idea itself. Your idea should solve the serious problems of our future. The future of humanity. Today there are a lot of such problems.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:43:11 PM

Investors will start investing if the icos will be good as the cryptocurrency market is recovering. and investors will going to put there investments on ico if it legit and they assure to earn money or to double there investments. investors are still here in cryptocurrency and they are just waiting to market become strong.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:46:11 PM

I am intrigued through the way some ICOs now raise their funds, without total reliance on retail investors.
It is also good to do enough marketing before the start of an ICO and get partners that are ready to invest before lunching the main ICO.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:15:35 PM

I will start investing in ICOs if
1) they can afford funds on there own to run there projects and stop relying on softcaps and hardcaps(investors money) which is why its the perfect haven for scammers ,you want to create a project that is very promising and you don't have the funds just move on ,no matter how good the project is if the hardcap is not achieved its goodbye

2)the waiting game is annoying ,if they follow my 1st idea there won't be anything holding them back especially bounty rewards ,nowadays you have to wait months for ICO to end and keep praying it become successful so as to get your rewards and the term successful from any ICO is from 'achievement of hardcaps ' this days not what the project is here to deliver ,there are still good projects out there that never launch ICO and they are doing better
I think you should be able to understand in advance why the project held an ICO. I think it's clear that the purpose of the ICO is to raise funds to be able to run the project and also held the ICO to promote and introduce their projects to Investors. so if I have to wait for a long time the participants are reasonable because that is indeed the stage of the ICO.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 03:31:57 PM

1) they can afford funds on there own to run there projects and stop relying on softcaps and hardcaps(investors money) which is why its the perfect haven for scammers ,you want to create a project that is very promising and you don't have the funds just move on ,no matter how good the project is if the hardcap is not achieved its goodbye

2)the waiting game is annoying ,if they follow my 1st idea there won't be anything holding them back especially bounty rewards ,nowadays you have to wait months for ICO to end and keep praying it become successful so as to get your rewards and the term successful from any ICO is from 'achievement of hardcaps ' this days not what the project is here to deliver ,there are still good projects out there that never launch ICO and they are doing better

The first point is not going to happen, these projects do not have a fund of their own, they will not shelve out with their own money for a project that is not sure will make a big hit in the market, this is why it's called ICO no raise fund no platform.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:04:01 PM

I think STO is very suitable for you, it has many criteria that make an investor as you want. However, in my opinion, the STOs are only for investors with large amounts, it is not like ICO when you can invest with a minimum amount of 0.1 or 0.5 ETH.
If you have between $50 to $100, you can still invest in STO, which means that it is an amount that retail investors can also afford.
That aside, a good research can also get you a unique ICO.
Do not be in a haste, take your time to do your research.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:27:29 PM

A very sore subject for the crypto community at the moment, as many projects are implemented on the means of ico. But lately, fewer and fewer investors want to participate in them, and for the problems of recoupment of their assets, and this need to be addressed.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:10:52 PM

From experience, I can say that most of the ICOs are the same, the main difference is that some projects are more popular than others. What does it mean? This means that in a bear market, only those who invest in ICO accompanied by a strong hyip can rely on profit, and you all do not exactly get 100% guarantee, but this is the best possible.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:19:26 PM

I doubt if they spent their own money to launch their own projects, we have seen hundreds of projects that became useless after only several months of launching it, and they know that it can happen to their project and so they want to use other's people money to gamble on their project.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:24:25 PM

I doubt if they spent their own money to launch their own projects, we have seen hundreds of projects that became useless after only several months of launching it, and they know that it can happen to their project and so they want to use other's people money to gamble on their project.
its very rare to find projects that have own fund before starting projects.most of developers team always use ico to collect investor's money to cost their operational.as long as i am joining in this market, i never find this kind projects.personally as investors or business start up i am prefer to build my real busineess.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:59:48 PM

I have really witnessed a lot of cancelled projects that used the hardcap and softcap as an excuse. Some usually refund their investors though, while some will disappear, who keep the project pending almost forever.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:56:47 AM

ICO projects have become a part of our life and this is not going anywhere. Investing in a ordinary online business, as well as in offline business, is also associated with high risks. The company may go broke or go bankrupt, and the money invested in will burn. The same risks are borne by ICO projects. But in ICO projects there is an opportunity to increase your capital decently, which no offline company can give.

SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:16:09 AM

From experience, I can say that most of the ICOs are the same, the main difference is that some projects are more popular than others. What does it mean? This means that in a bear market, only those who invest in ICO accompanied by a strong hyip can rely on profit, and you all do not exactly get 100% guarantee, but this is the best possible.
That is why it is important to work with ICO only in the bull market, when the attention to the crypto currency is maximum and it is easy to choose projects that everyone is talking about, it is almost a guarantee of profit, and in such a market as now a scanty chance to earn something

Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:43:34 AM

unfortunately not all ico projects can do that even the opposite, lately a lot of ico have stopped and ended with this fraud makes me hesitate to invest in ico, unless the market is really supportive and ico is worth it again maybe i will invest on ico again. for now it's better to invest in altcoin or trade.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:50:55 AM

About your opinion, I think it's true. But looking for a project that you want is certainly not easy. But for 2019 I think it's very good to invest in ICO. Many are now good ICO projects and they also have real products.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:18:49 AM

Your explanation in no.2 was not a character of an individual investor, it is actually a behavior of a bounty hunter actually.
The true attitude of an investors first was they are risk taker, in short they are willing to loss their capital/money if they want to
buy token/coins in every ico. In fact they're not actually looking unto it instead they are looking on the good side result of the ico project
which they are going to get in to.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 10:15:14 AM

I will start investing in ICO if it is listed on Binance launchpad Cheesy Damn, I missed the first 2 ico, but I'm not gonna miss the next one. Participants in the last Ico increased their money 5 times.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:44:46 AM

I like ICO projects with private investors and private funds ,it shows how capable the project is for example bluenote,I look very well before choosing any ICO projects this days

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:57:31 AM

It seems you're a kind of investors finances were tight. You should stay away in crypto for a while and come back when you're ready the risk you will take where you have enough funds to play in the market or invest in any ICO. Regarding on what you're looking for, its seem extraordinary and impossible, if there's any I try it too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: