Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create fake IDs for KYC for airdrops  (Read 17145 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:32:49 PM

Read this thread about the dangers of sending in real IDs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2975942.0

Some were suggesting to send in fake IDs.

Is there a good tutorial somewhere on this forum? I tried the search function but couldn't find it. Thanks.

can it ?
I think it's difficult, because it will be checked with a very sophisticated method for now. except for KYC which does not include photo selfies. so my advice, you don't have to follow airdrop which requires KYC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 01:35:18 PM

Read this thread about the dangers of sending in real IDs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2975942.0

Is there a good tutorial somewhere on this forum? I tried the search function but couldn't find it. Thanks.
Why do we need to send fake identity if there is a real project that we joined? We do not need to fake our identity, we should eradicate fake ICO's who are using fake identities to harm people. In my opinion, doing things in a wrong way will inflict a wrong result. And passing of fake KYC is a biggest mistake because it may be a way for us to be paid or lose some of our investment or earned in bounties.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:09:54 PM

Let's talk frankly. We all understand that today the KYC process has become a very, very unfair process. Therefore, to say that now KYC has fake documents normally. Since many people own programs Photoshop.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:17:24 PM

To be honest, i'm also feel uneasy about KYC, especially for the bounty campaign that we still don't know the value of the reward that we got. Compared to the personal data that we sent, that is totally not worth it.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:40:07 PM

As for me personally, I see no reason why KYC should be introduced into cryptocurrency in the first place since it is not a banking setting where one needs to submit all his or her details while signing up to start using the bank.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:25:08 PM

As for me personally, I see no reason why KYC should be introduced into cryptocurrency in the first place since it is not a banking setting where one needs to submit all his or her details while signing up to start using the bank.
It seems to me that in most cases, the provision of personal data was a problem for those people who used many accounts on the bitcointalk forum. But at the same time, there is no guarantee of the security of our personal data, which we provide on time to participate in any company.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:27:35 PM

There are dangers in sending real ID especially for airdrops because many of them are just scams that want people's details, but I do not use fake ID though, if my mind doesn't accept the project, I wouldn't do KYC at all.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:28:13 PM

If you try to pass the KYC verification progress with fake IDs, you can be sure, that you will have a lot of troubles with police, courthouse and government because it is ilegal to do that!

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:43:10 PM

it's better not to take part in airdrops that require KYC. airdrop must be simple and without any verification. sending your personal data to unknown persons is too dangerous.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:55:37 PM

You can find documents on various dark forums. However, remember that it can be dangerous. You can also simply change the data in your documents if you fear that your data may be stolen.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:13:51 PM

Hey all, thanks for the replies. Okay noted, I would avoid getting fake IDs to submit to airdrops.

But what about submitting KYC docs to exchanges? Isn't this the same issue? These exchanges are not security firms, they are fintech companies, their security is shit. Why trust them with your docs?

I don't trust them and I don't submit the documents but there's a big difference between ignoring the KYC and using fake documents. They aren't asking you to use their services it's your choice. If you don't like their policies and requirements don't trade. Are you trying to scam your bank by using a fake ID? What makes you think the bank won't leak your documents somewhere?
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:09:02 PM

for me if the airdrop uses KYC it's very irrelevant. I will not follow Airdrop using KYC. for me fake KYC for airdrop is in vain. most airdrop is now a fraud.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:57:49 PM

Are you sure it is Okay to send the fake ID document to complete KYC process? I think it is similar risky as we send the original one. The risk is that if the teams are suspicious, we will get nothing. That is why, if it is worthy enough, I don't mind to sen dmy KYC document.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:16:30 AM

I belong to a time that was not necessary KYC to do bounties campaign, in fact, the projects that I rarely promote today, there are no KYC needs, if any, I do not participate! I think it's more correct and fair to avoid these confrontations than to try to deceive the system. In my opinion if the project requires KYC for bounties campaign is because the possible product is risk or behaves as a financial asset, in this case the SEC could be watching.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:27:59 AM

If Airdrop has a bounty program, it is regrettable to send a fake KYC identity, because that would be a mistake and usually they guarantee security for your identity, but if Airdrop doesn't have a bounty program and you doubt it, I think it won't be a problem if you send KYC false.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:57:13 AM

So far, I have only implemented the Kyc in every trading market, hopefully there are no problems
for the future, and for the use of fake IDs I do not agree because we must be based on honesty.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:03:23 AM

I've been joining several bounty campaign and some of them requesting KYC in order to give us the bounty reward. I feel a bit dilemma about it, one side i need the reward, and at the other hand, i don't wanted my personal data to be used for something bad.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:38:22 AM

That's the risk about KYC but so far, I know many people use fake ID to get payment from bounty program or airdrop. Most of them edit ID or proof address with software or buy in many group/ forum, I can't blame them because we know the risk. I will not suggest any method but you can avoid airdrop with KYC, many program not use KYC as their rules, just take one for you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:14:10 AM

Seriously folks, you have thought of sending fake ID's? didn't you know that it's an act that can be against to your local rules? It is classified as falsification of documents and it has a certain punishment.

If you don't want to comply KYC just don't join and invest to those projects that requires so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:32:16 AM

I thought it would not be useful, because the ID number plus the photo had been recorded and also when the bounty / airdrop party had requested that our selfie hold our ID. so it's very difficult to lie to Kyc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: