Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My BTC stolen by the Trojan in MtGox2014Leak!! Everyone don't run the .exe app!  (Read 1074 times)
dylan186 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:14:02 AM

After MT.GOX closed, I have 34.38 BTC inside .It is so bad about that. yesterday,It is so Unfortunately that 21.566972 BTC of mine in local wallet also stolen. Because I open the MtGox2014Leak file, and run TibanneBackOffice.exe.I want to ask these people of stolen btc, is your happiness built on the other's pain?
    My btc is withdraw to the hack's six wallet address:
    1CNT852uQnMhe4Kc3zYS9YGcmMnEbcUjfK
    1JouT7NMX2itEemMLh5y9WX5fCoff6rTTk
    19aof1H8XjPmjHJQKdh9PNCJ9WePVmbCrp
    1Ch3FTwFSzmXGHyTG1BwVU3KBDwHeXzdaK
    1M2ssvpmpLj9wTEnaTdrteqWRi34jTGHSL
    1D3Zhnj8joeaxdQ6P4HZyjVj9hXqpjUZpF

itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:46:27 AM

[...]

I want to ask these people of stolen btc, is your happiness built on the other's pain?

[...]

It's more like they enjoy tricking you, or making you feel stupid for having trust.  "Stupid" is what they would call you, but not me, I am not stupid, nor are you.

And we are not thieves like these shitbags who deserve to be severely fucked up for stealing your coin my friend.  So for now, even as they linger on this forum and hover over your thread to post how stupid they think you were, i would say just relax, and know that you are not unseen, and there are great entities in time and space wh see this amount of btc stolen as obscene.  So, I am just saying that yes, some people drink up the tears of others.  They make others commit suicide, etc.  And that is their reward.  A laugh, a prostitute, another telephone call on stolen money.

But you or I, do not live like pieces of shit, as they do.  They feel that your lack of knowledge or guile, makes you deserve to be defrauded.  Probably also, they have been buttfucked or otherwise abused, because you just do not become some thieving piece of shit stealing from others without really being fucked up and hurt when you are young.  Especially the gangsters, they fuck their own families up, completely.

So, just persevere, find some other coin which will act like LTC, as a remora on the belly of this mostly small market cap of bitcoin.  There could easily be another coin which trounces bitcoin just due to these factors.  So, find some altcoins and do not lose hope for tech to provide people real money again, because real money means undebauched.  And you can decide what it means to debauch a currency, but I think it is being done to bitcoin in some ways.  But if you can't defeat it, just steal them all, haha.  I mean  Cry

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:39:28 AM

I don't understand. OP, you held that many BTCs and left the unencrypted hot wallet in plain sight on your computer? Knowing this, you still opened a blatantly obvious virus/trojan?

What do you possibly think you can get from opening a MtGox2014 file? I think if you gotten a program that was named walletstealer.exe, you'd open that too.

btc237ftw

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:13:14 AM

I don't understand. OP, you held that many BTCs and left the unencrypted hot wallet in plain sight on your computer? Knowing this, you still opened a blatantly obvious virus/trojan?

What do you possibly think you can get from opening a MtGox2014 file? I think if you gotten a program that was named walletstealer.exe, you'd open that too.

Dude. Don't kick someone while he is down. In fact don't kick someone EVER.

A guy was rubbed after getting hammered by the Gox incident!!!!

OP: I'm very sorry to hear about your losses and I feel bad for you - thank you very much for sharing and warning everyone with your personal experience.
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:36:43 AM

That is one epic tragedy I honestly feel for you. I myself lost nearly everything over the last 2 weeks so i understand your pain. While I did not get hit by the exe I consider myself just lucky on that It could have easily happened to me also (well not the exe but the PDF might have got me)

After the Goxxing I was so upset I locked down the tiny amount of btc I had left into cold storage and even now I fear for it.

I fail to see how mass adoption can occur when crime is so widespread. No way in hell could you take someone off the street and give them btc and expect them to have them a year later. Everyone wants bitcoin to grow but laughs at the "noobs" for falling by the wayside.
News for you high and mighty IT guys the "noobs" are your future so don't fucking step on them for you share the same bitcoin future.

No "noobs" no mass adoption its that simple. One does not have to be techsavy to use a fiat bank why should they have to be for bitcoin?

Meh what ever call me wrong pick my post apart I don't give a shit just leave the OP alone he's been kicked on the ground more than anyone should ever be.

If I wasn't an atheist OP I would pray for you buddy Thank you for sharing and getting the warning out there.

pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:43:59 AM

this is so fucked up  Angry

life is amazing
Hans0

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:44:43 AM

According to the history of those addresses at most two victims have been scammed. Are there other scam addresses?
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:49:07 AM

According to the history of those addresses at most two victims have been scammed. Are there other scam addresses?

You mean at least 2 people have been scammed?  You don't think they can change the address as they wish ? As a tech noob myself I would be very interested to learn why this was not the case.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: