Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardware wallet portfolio tracker – all coins/tokens (using XPUB ?)  (Read 107 times)
seedcret-ce (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:13:10 PM

I have a hardware wallet (e.g. Trezor or Ledger) and I need some quick and simple way to get complete list of all coins/tokens (e.g. 5 NEO, 14343 XRP, 31 CARDANO, ....) and their balances stored on the hardware wallet.

I thought there should be already some portfolio tracker app using XPUB key for this but can’t find such app so far ...

Also I read that with XPUB it is possible to track just some coins like Bitcoin and similar, but it is not possible to track ALL different coins/tokens on the hardware wallet.

Can you please advise if there is an app for this?

Or if not how would you handle this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goodbitprofit

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:27:13 AM

Maybe I have solution, but never tried for hard wallets, any way I am promoting one new Portfolio watcher app for mobile.
Its support more from 200 exchanges and wallets, now I am using only bot from that app, but It will be great some resume from person like you.
Any way its free and you can check it.
https://rewards.bituniverse.org/get_grid_diamond_en.html?invite_code=rtlVOJxe

Also If you like it jamp to my post and give some review about app https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5102661.0.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: