Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:38:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRADE REWARDS 2BTC & 400,000$ in Prob]Pre trade Mining on Probit Exchange  (Read 675 times)
iyke12 (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 03:11:39 PM

When will the trade mining start please?

The pre trade mining will begin in fews hours on the 30th of January, there are lots of prob tokens to be mined and to make it better , top traders also earn btc rewards
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 03:13:43 PM

Could you elaborate on this project and its features?
This is about the probit exchange and how it gives back to its users, there are lots of users that failed to purchase prob tokens during its Ico sales and as a result continue missing out on the great benefits of being a prob holder. This is their chance to earn prob tokens at a constant price through trade mining. The more you trade, the more prob tokens you will earn. Also top traders will also gain btc rewards as well as their huge mined prob . It is a competition!
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:39:14 PM

Wow I didn't know that bitcoin rewards are involved . The probit team really know how to make exciting activities. Now even I couldn't resist 2,000,000 prob now you also talk about winners winning btc. Now I am flared lol
Iykejunior

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:41:14 PM

Is the bitcoin rewards for only those who use the Korean exchange? Or all global participants?
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:47:14 PM

Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 04:56:10 PM

Good one and I will pass this to some folks not to miss out on it. I believe it will turn out great in future. I believe to get access to the whitepaper soon to get more information about the platform.

The exchange is actually a good one, probit is professional and will bring about the world most global exchange to know more visit here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://static.probit.com/landing/whitepaper/whitepaper_probit_en-us_v1.0.3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj61r3KkZPgAhUGJ1AKHSFlBfkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1iEeIjrhTtPoQZhxAm8PQg

In such a market it will be very difficult to get your place at the table. Without large investments in advertising and without trading bots + full access to otc trading via api it will be unrealistic to enter the top. Added your project to the bookmarks.

It is not excessively difficult to get a place at the bitcoin table , but one thing is certain all traders are automatically mining the prob token as they mine. You may see the prob token as just any token, but it is not. With a circulating supply of less than 25 million and a total supply of 195 million(most are locked ) mining  prob token is like mining gems . It is sure that the ico price of 0.2$ is under priced for probits utility token,  All you have to do is trade trade trade and earn prob tokens, bitcoin table is quite tough, but there will surely be a winner.
beneze

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:08:35 PM

Wow, it's so easy how one can miss information, how is the ProBit Exchange able to meet up with this kind of incentives at this time for its users ? Truly early birds enjoy the most. Few hours to go for the pre trade mining section . Leggo Probit
Yungbez

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:11:31 PM

So there is going to be to rounds, when will the tokens mined and won be credited to users ProBit accounts?
ezeobulu007

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:16:37 PM

So if I am right the ProBit Exchange is a new exchange ? If so how old is the project? . I would love to know how trusted the exchange is before I risk trading my assets, also what are the volume levels of the exchange trades, I checked coin market cap and saw nothing about ProBit, but I understand as it is a new exchange. Please clarify me on this questions so I can make a decision if I can participate in the pre trade mining . Also How much volume must one trade to win those btc Embarrassed? I know it will be a tough one,  I await your response Dev
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:22:33 AM

Wow, it's so easy how one can miss information, how is the ProBit Exchange able to meet up with this kind of incentives at this time for its users ? Truly early birds enjoy the most. Few hours to go for the pre trade mining section . Leggo Probit
Thank you for the support, pre trade mining begins in 6hours 26 mins only, mine away!!
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:23:25 AM

So there is going to be to rounds, when will the tokens mined and won be credited to users ProBit accounts?
Mined tokens on round 1 will be credited  the next day, there is no end to the excitement  Shocked
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:27:00 AM

So if I am right the ProBit Exchange is a new exchange ? If so how old is the project? . I would love to know how trusted the exchange is before I risk trading my assets, also what are the volume levels of the exchange trades, I checked coin market cap and saw nothing about ProBit, but I understand as it is a new exchange. Please clarify me on this questions so I can make a decision if I can participate in the pre trade mining . Also How much volume must one trade to win those btc Embarrassed? I know it will be a tough one,  I await your response Dev
Probit exchange was launched almost 3 months ago, and has already achieved a lot in such a short time, Security is one of the major strengths of the probit exchange as the funds of investors and traders are very important, you can be rest assured your assets are saved as 95% are stored in cold wallets. To locate the volume on the exchange, for now you have to visit individual trade pairs to see the daily trade volume . To win the btc you have to be among top three miner(traders) it can be achieved once you set your mind to it, also you also mine more prob as well as you go!
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:29:25 AM

TODAY, PRE TRADE MINING ROUND ONE BEGINS! HOW READY ARE YOU? TRADE -MINE , TRADE-MINE AND EARN AS YOU DO SO
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:53:06 AM

Just 1hr 9mins left till the start of pre trade mining, trade and earn prob token at a stable price, round one will last from today till 31st, go now
https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade
CIA12

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:47:00 AM

Okay I am new here but I seem to understand how the whol pre trade mining works , but I still have a question does mining increase with  amount traded in $? Or just the number of times I trade? I need to know this so I know how fast I can meet my goals.
Dagwunobi

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:54:20 AM

So from what I understand from the little I read Probit is a Korea based project(exchange) right?
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 07:00:46 AM

And it has began! Get busy, start trading and mining, do not miss out of the round 1, Round 2 may be too heated  Grin Grin
iyke12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 07:07:26 AM

🔥Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 at ProBit is Now Open!https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

💰Why Mine PROB during Pre-Trade Mining?

1. Get back 100% of trading fee in PROB
100% of trading fees for BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, BTC/KRW, ETH/KRW, XRP/KRW, EOS/KRW trading pairs are converted to PROB at a price of 240 KRW or 0.21 USDT.

2. Receive Endless Airdrops
PROB Holders are scheduled to receive 12 rounds of airdrops in 6 weeks!
PROB Holders will continue receiving airdrops whenever a project lists at ProBit Exchange.

3. Top Miners of PROB will receive 2 BTC, in total
1st place: 1 BTC
2nd-3rd place: 0.5 BTC

4. Buyback of the Decade
30% of all trading fees incurred in both Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be used as funds to buyback circulating PROB tokens in 2019.

5. Tons of other Benefits
Trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit

⏱Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 will end in 12 hours!
Hurry up and start mining PROB now!
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:57:33 AM

🔥Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 at ProBit is Now Open!https://www.probit.com/en-us/pre-trade

💰Why Mine PROB during Pre-Trade Mining?

1. Get back 100% of trading fee in PROB
100% of trading fees for BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, BTC/KRW, ETH/KRW, XRP/KRW, EOS/KRW trading pairs are converted to PROB at a price of 240 KRW or 0.21 USDT.

2. Receive Endless Airdrops
PROB Holders are scheduled to receive 12 rounds of airdrops in 6 weeks!
PROB Holders will continue receiving airdrops whenever a project lists at ProBit Exchange.

3. Top Miners of PROB will receive 2 BTC, in total
1st place: 1 BTC
2nd-3rd place: 0.5 BTC

4. Buyback of the Decade
30% of all trading fees incurred in both Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be used as funds to buyback circulating PROB tokens in 2019.

5. Tons of other Benefits
Trading fee discounts, referral bonus, voting rights and preferential access to new features at ProBit

⏱Pre-Trade Mining Round 1 will end in 12 hours!
Hurry up and start mining PROB now!

100% value back, wow!
That's mouth-watering, I'm certainly spreading this news.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:00:56 AM

And it has begun! Get busy, start trading and mining, do not miss out of the round 1, Round 2 may be too heated  Grin Grin

Oh, this is even round 1.

So it will move like this upto round 12?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: