Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:20:28 AM

The technical support, being multilingual, the deadline will be exorbitant to answer the call? Because a good and effective support, will be a great differential for the project.

OI
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:58:48 PM

I think there are lots of things missing on this thread, either there's no Kuch information or the team doesn't have substance. For me, there are lots of exchanges coming up and all doing the same thing. How does this exchange want to stand out and be different knowing fully well that exchanges already exist and doing well with competition. Secondly, so much hacks happening now that I tempted to believe it's the exchange themselves planing the hacks, how do you intend to secure trader's funds.

If they are not so active in engaging with the users here, I wonder how can they get traders on board for a relatively new exchange? This will just end up to a crap one with very little volume having nonexistent trading at all.

Activity was but at the moment has decreased slightly. Perhaps there will be new views for users. Look carefully at the roadmap of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:24:27 PM

How are you going to attract users to your marketplace? It is quite difficult to develop in such a competition ...
A simple working method, as an option, contextual advertising and other tools. And through special people who are somehow connected with it.
I note that most of the projects do just that. So what about advertising is not worth bothering.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:49:13 PM

The technical support, being multilingual, the deadline will be exorbitant to answer the call? Because a good and effective support, will be a great differential for the project.
I have a question for you. Where did you see support to call you back? Always support communicates only through mail.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:43:29 PM

So far there is competition, I think that after the development of atomic swaps, the competition will be eliminated!
Perhaps, but only after the full realization of the product will competition be judged. While this is a development, and perhaps in the end we can see a decent project.
And is it somehow different? In my opinion, everyone understands that the idea should be implemented at a maximum and that does not promise success.
I have already seen quite a lot of projects and almost all of them are still working. I like it, because they still have active support from people.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:14:49 PM

Coin exchange is a trend, if Exchange succeeds! Profit and development will be very good. Currently, I am also very attracted to these investment forms!
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:12:25 PM

Depends on which hours support is running. I think this will be indicated in the official telegram group, try to go there.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:36:18 PM

Coin exchange is a trend, if Exchange succeeds! Profit and development will be very good. Currently, I am also very attracted to these investment forms!
I completely agree. The direction chosen is the right one, but the competition among exchanges is growing day by day and the team will have to present a unique product in order to take a good place.
thorRJ

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:20:47 PM

I have a question for you. Where did you see support to call you back? Always support communicates only through mail.

When I refer to call, I'm referring toto the ticket to be opened. I do not mean that the support can call me,  regardless of the country or language of the  ticket opened, but I hope the ticket opened is resolved as soon as possible, so it will be what I said in my post, a positive differential.

OI
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:06:29 PM

When I refer to call, I'm referring toto the ticket to be opened. I do not mean that the support can call me,  regardless of the country or language of the  ticket opened, but I hope the ticket opened is resolved as soon as possible, so it will be what I said in my post, a positive differential.

The problem should be settled, I think the administration will soon be able to resolve this situation.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:11:39 PM

I think that the answer will follow and be expanded. Otherwise, the team may have questions.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:56:43 PM

These are all minor problems, the main thing is that the project is worked on and the product is truly in demand.

thorRJ

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:21:42 AM

When I refer to call, I'm referring toto the ticket to be opened. I do not mean that the support can call me,  regardless of the country or language of the  ticket opened, but I hope the ticket opened is resolved as soon as possible, so it will be what I said in my post, a positive differential.

The problem should be settled, I think the administration will soon be able to resolve this situation.

Where did I say I'm in trouble?
Access the home page of this ANN and you'll see why I'm talking about a ticket.
One of the future characteristics of VeraExchange according to ANN:
Multilingual technical support.
Then if the support works properly, it will be a great differential for the project.

Note: I do not have any problems. I'm just referring to the future Project Technical Support.

These are all minor problems, the main thing is that the project is worked on and the product is truly in demand.

Yeah, and let's wait Smiley

OI
Kazeew

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:44:17 AM

I very often meet such projects. They have a lot of perpetuity, but unfortunately they do not have time to properly work out the details about the project.
whdatqk

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:00:27 AM

Any exchange must be strong in des=fence against fraudsters and scammers. Do you have such opportunity, to defend users?
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:21:31 AM

I think that this team have opportunity to defend their project. In WP there are lot information about such stuff
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:30:07 PM

Small problems are solved quickly and you should not delay their attention. It is better to look at the promotion of the project.
typhucoin2

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:58:58 PM

I see this is a very interesting project. Web interface is quite nice and user friendly. Wish the project a success
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:04:34 PM

I think that this team have opportunity to defend their project. In WP there are lot information about such stuff
Enough information. It is enough to understand how much the project will be in demand.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:51:56 PM

Support always answers within 24 hours. I think that there is no need to worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: