Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:13:40 PM

Coin exchange is a trend, if Exchange succeeds! Profit and development will be very good. Currently, I am also very attracted to these investment forms!
I completely agree. The direction chosen is the right one, but the competition among exchanges is growing day by day and the team will have to present a unique product in order to take a good place.
All the uniqueness of the project we will be able to see only when the product advertising is launched. It is too early to judge now.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:33:26 AM

Coin exchange is a trend, if Exchange succeeds! Profit and development will be very good. Currently, I am also very attracted to these investment forms!
I completely agree. The direction chosen is the right one, but the competition among exchanges is growing day by day and the team will have to present a unique product in order to take a good place.
All the uniqueness of the project we will be able to see only when the product advertising is launched. It is too early to judge now.
There may be a lot of lies in advertising, so this factor should not be trusted, the whole truth of the project will be on the surface only after its official launch.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:16:24 PM

I think that this team have opportunity to defend their project. In WP there are lot information about such stuff
Enough information. It is enough to understand how much the project will be in demand.
You can not judge the platform only by the external web shell. I have been mistaken several times because of such a judgment and have lost my means.
Zianingbu

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:25:27 PM

There may be a lot of lies in advertising, so this factor should not be trusted, the whole truth of the project will be on the surface only after its official launch.
Of course there is some truth in this. It is always necessary to check everything VSK data from advertising and from the official launch of the project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:01:59 PM

I think that this team have opportunity to defend their project. In WP there are lot information about such stuff
Enough information. It is enough to understand how much the project will be in demand.
You can not judge the platform only by the external web shell. I have been mistaken several times because of such a judgment and have lost my means.
All right, you need to carefully monitor all actions and how the platform develops and not make hasty conclusions.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:38:25 PM

All right, you need to carefully monitor all actions and how the platform develops and not make hasty conclusions.
It will not be enough just to follow the decisions made by the developer. Until we see a really high-quality platform and its active work, we cannot argue about anything like that.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:19:35 PM

I do not discuss only the outer shell, I view all the available information and video presentations as well.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:40:10 PM

This advertising and truthful launch only those projects that are interested in the further work of the platform. And it can be immediately noticed.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:00:08 PM

This advertising and truthful launch only those projects that are interested in the further work of the platform. And it can be immediately noticed.
It depends on the integration into advertising companies. If it fails, then users will not pay enough attention to the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:14:44 PM

It depends on the integration into advertising companies. If it fails, then users will not pay enough attention to the project.
What, for example, are advertising services currently popular with the community? I think contextual advertising on the coinmarketcap popular browser could bring the audience to the developer.

cheeseburgerparade

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:08:01 AM

FAQ Question:  How do I benefit from the ICO Token?
FAQ Answer:  You can sell tokens on our and other exchanges.

Anything else?  What is the purpose of the VERA token?  Do holders gain any profit participation rights?  Can it be used for trading fees?  Listing fees?  What's the actual use case?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:11:19 PM

FAQ Question:  How do I benefit from the ICO Token?
FAQ Answer:  You can sell tokens on our and other exchanges.

Anything else?  What is the purpose of the VERA token?  Do holders gain any profit participation rights?  Can it be used for trading fees?  Listing fees?  What's the actual use case?
So far, there are no such stores so that you can use tokens and shop there.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:26:12 PM

Yes, it seems to me that in this case there is a mistake, there is no need to throw projects, on the contrary, they need to be further promoted.
Ayyyylmeow (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:03:52 PM

Presale started! To purchase tokens you need to register on the VeraExchange.com exchange, go to the "Buy Vera" tab in your account and fill in the required fields. After you send the funds, the tokens will come within an hour
Zianingbu

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:51:54 PM

True, if the project is good, then nothing will be changed, so I think you can not worry
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:06:57 PM

It will not be enough just to follow the decisions made by the developer. Until we see a really high-quality platform and its active work, we cannot argue about anything like that.
In general, we will follow the development of the project and all the news. I hope that in the coming days we will be told the news.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 05:17:32 PM

Presale started! To purchase tokens you need to register on the VeraExchange.com exchange, go to the "Buy Vera" tab in your account and fill in the required fields. After you send the funds, the tokens will come within an hour
Are tokens already being traded at the moment? Can I sell them already? If so, how much do they cost? Exchange tokens are always an interesting investment.
Awtaew

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:31:43 PM

I hope that you have already built a business plan and you are ready for the upcoming growth, because the near future will be a huge increase!
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:27:10 PM

Chances of course there is always! I am more than confident that in the future they will have a great superiority!
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:02:14 PM

Chances of course there is always! I am more than confident that in the future they will have a great superiority!
In many projects they say something similar to your words, but time does not solve here, only the work of the team as a whole is important here and the project must be constantly improved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: