Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:15:32 PM

In the coming days, no one wrote about when the news from the team or something like that will be announced. I wait and check the information almost every day. I hope that you will answer me soon.
I do it every day too. But the developer is not very active in terms of communication on the forum. Are you in a telegram group?
It seems he does not see the point of visiting the forum, since this place is only suitable for publishing serious and important announcements.
I would like the developer to be loyal in communication not only in messengers and in the mail, but also here on the forum. This would create a positive mood among the community.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:13:40 AM

I think this is normal when a manager is busy with a project and he simply doesn’t have a minute to even talk, there’s nothing strange in that.

Inna Kulik

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:12:34 AM

TWITTER WEEK 4 (02/05-08/05)
< Twitter Profile URL>  https://twitter.com/innakylik1972
Tweet URL:
1. https://twitter.com/innakylik1972/status/1123914939998113794
2. https://twitter.com/innakylik1972/status/1124252936853442560
3. https://twitter.com/innakylik1972/status/1124548923870318592
4. https://twitter.com/innakylik1972/status/1125326761095499776
5. https://twitter.com/innakylik1972/status/1126067192267718656
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 03:23:35 PM

I think this is normal when a manager is busy with a project and he simply doesn’t have a minute to even talk, there’s nothing strange in that.
Maybe this, but most likely he just does not want to stumble upon the negative and start controversy with users.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:04:22 PM

In the coming days, no one wrote about when the news from the team or something like that will be announced. I wait and check the information almost every day. I hope that you will answer me soon.
I do it every day too. But the developer is not very active in terms of communication on the forum. Are you in a telegram group?
What do you think could be the reasons for this? Why are they missing here?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:14:34 PM

Maybe this, but most likely he just does not want to stumble upon the negative and start controversy with users.
But besides disputes or other contradictions, there are still questions on the project and on the promotion and purchase of tokens. And no one answers them unfortunately.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:36:31 PM

What numbers about the planned opening? What do you need to do to get a bonus from you if you distribute it?
The bonus is not so easy to obtain, for this you need to meet a number of certain conditions and only after that you can buy tokens at a discount.
What are the conditions for obtaining tokens? If you need to make a subscription or something like that?

The only way to get tokens is to buy them thru their ICO offering.

As for the bonus i think they will create a bonus structure depending on the amount of tokens you want to purchase, just like in every other ICO projects that offers bonus for investors.
These are correct assumptions; in most projects, the developer does just that, the greater the number of tokens purchased, the cheaper it is for the investor.
Yes, I heard about this. That when an investor buys a large number of tokens and then the purchase price decreases.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:06:46 PM

You were wrong branch. Click on another link to leave a report on the work done. And that way you can not count it.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:19:47 PM

Now I looked at the conditions of the company bounty. The project allocates 5,000,000 tokens to bounty. With the price of token $ 0.008, it turns out that only $ 40,000. I understand you have allocated only $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company? Shocked
It looks like it. However, the developer apparently believes that the token will increase in price several times, which is probably why the conditions for participation in the bounty are not very attractive.
Maybe just a person made a mistake in the calculations, I mean the one who thought. And in general, where is it written that the price for a token is exactly that?
500,000,000 tokens were allocated for the bongs. On the official website, the price of the token is 0.008 $. So count. It turns out $ 40,000 for the entire bounty company. Apparently, many people began to think badly otherwise it is not clear why so many people went to the signature company. I certainly do not dissuade anyone. Everyone has the right to decide whether it should be him or not. But after all, there is a penny for everyone at the end.

Thanks for this figure, do you have a link so I could find it too? $40K in 6 weeks is OK, but bounty hunters can probably do a bit better.
Then again the 30% for signature ($12K) over 6 weeks looks alright ($2K p/w), compared to other campaigns with only 10-15% allocated to signature.
I'd probably consider this signature campaign given there are only 15 participants at the moment...
Look what the participants are. With your rank, if you earn $ 30-50 there will be good. And about what link you say, I did not understand. If about bounty, then the link to the company is on the first page of the topic. If you are talking about a website, then the link to their official website is also on the first page.
I also do not understand something, I read the message again and I do not understand what the link should be. If you explain again I will be grateful.
I myself can not understand. You need a link to the official website of this company where the price of the token is indicated? Or what do you need a link to?
This refers to a reference to generosity from the company. About her told but no one gave a direct link.

Here is the reference for the token price of $0.008, with it's 6% bounty/events allocation: https://www.veraexchange.com/ICOVera.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:13:43 PM

At the current price you can especially not pay attention, because when trading it will change several times and with high probability in a high way.
bellicose

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:03:47 PM

At the current price you can especially not pay attention, because when trading it will change several times and with high probability in a high way.
That's right, basically the price is set incorrectly initially and only in the future will traders draw an approximate picture of the present value per token.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:20:16 PM

The only thing that is not clear is why to set such a low price for a token. Doesn't the developer risk it doesn't pay off and not implement the project?

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:56:20 PM

The only thing that is not clear is why to set such a low price for a token. Doesn't the developer risk it doesn't pay off and not implement the project?
The price is not chosen by the developer, but by analysts from his team, but he, too, definitely contributes to this process.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 02:17:45 PM

The price is not chosen by the developer, but by analysts from his team, but he, too, definitely contributes to this process.
In general, the developer requires a certain amount for the development of the project, on the basis of which the value of a single token or coin is determined.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:34:10 PM

But then the price is adjusted on how much demand it is? Such as it was with Bitcoin, it began to rise in price as soon as it began to actively buy.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:53:55 PM

Not always. Sometimes the price may fall below that with which she started trading. I think that at first it will be that way.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:20:38 PM

This price is set mainly to attract the attention of new investors and get investment. After that, the price of the token always grows and increases your income.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

Not always. Sometimes the price may fall below that with which she started trading. I think that at first it will be that way.
If a certain group of persons has no goal to destroy the project, then yes, growth is quite possible.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:42:39 PM

This price is set mainly to attract the attention of new investors and get investment. After that, the price of the token always grows and increases your income.
Yes exactly. To attract attention, this also works well. I hope that this helps everyone to get an audience and successfully open a project.
bellicose

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:28:19 PM

Yes exactly. To attract attention, this also works well. I hope that this helps everyone to get an audience and successfully open a project.
It is difficult to even imagine how much the token will cost in the future when trading, because now everyone only needs Bitcoin, look at the charts.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: