Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VeraExchange - New Era Of Exchange 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3945 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:53:24 PM

At the moment, everyone is very interested in how secure the platform will be. I hope that the developers will make everything as safe as possible.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:58:15 PM

At the moment, everyone is very interested in how secure the platform will be. I hope that the developers will make everything as safe as possible.
This question comes quite often, in this topic I have already seen it several times. I think that the team will make every effort to achieve a result in terms of security.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:25:42 PM

What are the first pairs for trading you plan to create?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:48:37 PM

I read the news yesterday that the Binans Exchange had been subjected to a hacker attack. I am more and more worried about my money that remains in the wallets of the exchange. they should be as protected as possible.
I heard about it too. However, this exchange has paid all users compensation from their own funds. But this is not a permanent way out of such situations, you need to work on protection.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:37:47 PM

For trading, the most popular pairs from the cryptocurrency list are usually selected. And only then others are added as they develop.

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:45:44 PM

For trading, the most popular pairs from the cryptocurrency list are usually selected. And only then others are added as they develop.
Usually, exchanges set a certain price for adding little-known coins. On popular exchanges, this price is very high.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 12:59:44 AM

The ico website is generic and looks like it was made with a builder. There is an exchange beta to test out so that makes it a bit better. Now that the bounty is almost over we will see if the payments go well. If that goes well then we will see the launch then you will have proven yourself. I missed the bounty Sad people are going to make a decent amount or get scammed so hopefully it's legit and the bounty is a great success.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

The ico website is generic and looks like it was made with a builder. There is an exchange beta to test out so that makes it a bit better. Now that the bounty is almost over we will see if the payments go well. If that goes well then we will see the launch then you will have proven yourself. I missed the bounty Sad people are going to make a decent amount or get scammed so hopefully it's legit and the bounty is a great success.
You know what is the best? That addresses doesn't reflect the fund they have collected. According th their website softcap is already reached which is probably  lie.
Theyprobably did this to encourage people to invest and do exit scam.

Investors be aware, and don't invest until we get official answer from developers.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:03:20 AM

Usually, exchanges set a certain price for adding little-known coins. On popular exchanges, this price is very high.
Usually, little-known tokens are rarely added to large exchanges to avoid fraudulent actions.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:13:44 AM

Yes that's right. I hope that this token will soon be added to popular exchanges.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:40:00 AM

As always, everyone is interested in the security of the platform. It is a pity that every day more and more platforms are under attack.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:47:11 AM

Everything is clear, it means that soon there will be popular pairs for trade. it is very good that they decided to start with them.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:43:52 AM

I really like that you have already used an online survey for learning customer needs for a better exchange experience.This will lead you find the better solutions. Security and high fees seems to be a must solve general problem. People needs to be relax when they are trading on your platform. Just do it Smiley
To achieve perfect security in the field of cryptocurrency trading is essentially impossible. You can only minimize the risks of hacking user assets. And also pay compensation when hacking.
I agree, because now people are withdrawing their funds to desktop wallets, and this is due to the immense threat of hacking of exchange's assets.
so valuable is asset coin so we must be more aware of crypto crime because there is too much theft so we have to keep it in a very secure wallet

Security must be first duty of both exchanges an customers. Unlike traditional banking customers has also big amount of responsibilities to secure owned crypto money.My main rule is "never store your crypto on any exchanges if you are not trading it" On the other hand any good exchange has to be secure as possible and needs to use best available practices to reach that.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:31:58 PM

As always, everyone is interested in the security of the platform. It is a pity that every day more and more platforms are under attack.
Yes, there is such a situation in the market. I hope that they will fix it soon.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:26:07 PM

Now they try their best to deal with this situation. And I think that they will soon make a very good defense.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:54:53 PM

Yes, there is such a situation in the market. I hope that they will fix it soon.
It is very good that many people pay attention to this situation. I think that really fix.
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:22:40 PM

Now they try their best to deal with this situation. And I think that they will soon make a very good defense.
I am sure that it will be so. With this, you need to constantly do a new study so that hackers do not have time to recognize the vines.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 04:25:02 PM

Great, softcap is built, which means the project will be launched in any case. Congratulations to all investors and just users who are not indifferent to the project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:50:25 PM

Great, softcap is built, which means the project will be launched in any case. Congratulations to all investors and just users who are not indifferent to the project.
If you have already typed a soft cap, then the project will be launched only with minimal opportunities, because the platform will be able to provide a wider range of services only with the achievement of a hard cap.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:12:10 PM

It is still quite early to discuss what can happen if the project is successful in the future, because you need to be guided by its current development and state of affairs.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: