Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @Russian Community  (Read 444 times)
Thule (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:18:04 AM

I just saw today the thread about russian abuse.
I'm very happy the russians started voting for their own people to kick out the scammers from DT1 .
I'm very well aware that polish members from bitcointalk are also VERY unhappy with current situation and trying for a long time to find a solution against Laudas Cult group.
I will talk to them next weekend since we have a local crypto meeting with local forum owners and will advice them to support you guys and start immendently to exclude these assholes.
Since theymos gave us the tool to vote out abusers we should use it and don't be afraid of getting negative tagged by these assholes who try everything to hold the status quo.
None of them is a trusted member from me or anyone of the polish community.Calling themself a trusted member is the biggest joke ever expecially Lauda which is a known scammer.

Slavians blood is always fighting against unjustice which they just can't understand.

Will contact about the results next week.

P.S Lets see how quickly they will try to manipulate your free choice of selecting a trust member.
There are not many people willing to vote them .Its basicly they vote for themself in their circle.
Based on some PM's there are already DT1 members waiting to support us when the timing is right so they won't need to fear anymore to get excluded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:21:08 AM

-snip-
I will talk to them next weekend since we have a local crypto meeting with local forum owners and will advice them to support you guys and start immendently to exclude these assholes.
I'm certain that colluding will work out just fine. Do you need some baby wipes again?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Thule (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:25:53 AM

-snip-
I'm certain that colluding will work out just fine. Do you need some baby wipes again?

How quickly you winned of harrasement last time when i started my actions.
Will love to see how quickly you will act now once its going to happen.
You don't know russians and you don't know polish people.If they bite once something they won't let go.

There is a nice polish saying for you

Polak cię dopadnie. Polak nie popuści, gorsi to są tylko Ruscy

The Pole will get you. The Pole will not let go, the worse are only the Russians

It has a reason why its a national slogan.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 02:44:30 PM

Slavians blood is always fighting against unjustice which they just can't understand.

A better approach would have been to not start by mocking Russian-speaking users in their own thread. But I'm happy that you're able to show you're an idiot in multiple languages.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096402.msg49449356#msg49449356

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 02:50:26 PM

A better approach would have been to not start by mocking Russian-speaking users in their own thread. But I'm happy that you're able to show you're an idiot in multiple languages.

I'm assuming that the doof just used some translation tool.

Love that itomarketing stopped logging in after Thule began posting.

Thule (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:38:44 PM

They will get activ against abusiv DT members trust me on that one.And no am not mocking russian users i'm telling them the polish community is supporting them against you.

Love that itomarketing (https://archive.is/jMD1X#selection-347.0-347.29) stopped logging in after Thule began posting (https://archive.is/JpYrj#selection-797.5-797.34).

I don't know ito-marketing but saw he has issues with you so it seems we are both on the same side.
You won't see me again after that weekend till the next weekend.

However i'm very happy to see the arise of communities against you faggots
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 04:00:53 PM

And no am not mocking russian users i'm telling them the polish community is supporting them against you.

You're typing English sentences in Cyrillic like in a lame-ass Hollywood movie. At least you didn't go full Bourne on them, so you're like only 80% dumb.

you faggots

You need to work on updating your insults. It's 2019.
Thule (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:03:47 PM

They understand it thats enough and they know exectly what i mean.
Like i posted ealier i'm happy about that situation since they will create you a lot of future headaches to hold your positions.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 10:25:50 PM

You're typing English sentences in Cyrillic like in a lame-ass Hollywood movie.
I didn't even notice that at first. That's hysterical.

тxyлe йoy ape a cиллй гooce.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:56:56 AM

I think the majority in the Russian community are aware that every board has its outcasts and trouble makers. It is not wise to align with people that start petty squabbles.

The Russians are smart and resourceful and know that the best solution is to work together rather than against each other.

The Russians have acted with dignity and tact in this whole situation and have my respect. Once a decent deal is made I can see the community as a whole grow stronger against scammers.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:26:49 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 10:40:57 AM by TalkStar

Oh really i think Avenger production team looking for new casts for the movie "league of justice 2" why they haven't text you yet for the role.lol. I think russian community should rise against someone like you to bring justice back. Cheesy

You're typing English sentences in Cyrillic like in a lame-ass Hollywood movie. At least you didn't go full Bourne on them, so you're like only 80% dumb.

you faggots

Thousands of likes for you. Its not just for giving someone proper advice to think multiple times before write anything without self understandung.

I beleive Russian community have got much understanding quality. It would be much better for him if anyone kindly deliver him some russian old movies download link. Perhaps he can learn a little bit experience about russian language.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:20:28 PM

Who is the head of your government again?
Thule (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

Who is the head of your government again?

Merkel and ? Did you just proofed you were to dumb to read the topic and expected me to say Putin ?
asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:57:05 PM

Merkel and ? Did you just proofed you were to dumb to read the topic and expected me to say Putin ?

Indeed I missed the fact you are a fellow german. I am however somewhat surprised of you english level that fits the russian style best Smiley

Anyway you got my point.
They might fight injustice on the internet, but quite a few are on the streets when journalists get shot for exposing the truth, not to mention how they treat homosexuality for instance.

I don't wan't to go further on that topic here, since it would be better suited for Politics. I hope you get my point.

About Lauda's cult. While I have no acquaintance with Lauda and haven't followed the extortion/scamming act he/she/it is allegedly responsible for, I have always had him/her/it in my trust list because of the HUGE amount of negative trusts given to abusers.

As long as these remind relevant and correct (which they are as far as I can tell), Lauda deserves the spot in DT. That doesn't mean however Lauda should be trusted (again this is not my personal opinion, just how the system works). This is also why while Lauda is in my list, I've never sent a positive feedback to his/her/it's account.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:08:11 AM

Indeed I missed the fact you are a fellow german. I am however somewhat surprised of you english level that fits the russian style best Smiley

I'm just sayin' this is not and will never be the perfect English forum, like it or not. Or the remain-on-topic forum... Roll Eyes

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
asche
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:31:41 AM

I'm just sayin' this is not and will never be the perfect English forum, like it or not. Or the remain-on-topic forum... Roll Eyes

And your message as exactly 0 added value like it or not. Bye now.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

Oh really i think Avenger production team looking for new casts for the movie "league of justice 2" why they haven't text you yet for the role.lol. I think russian community should rise against someone like you to bring justice back. Cheesy

you faggots

Thousands of likes for you. Its not just for giving someone proper advice to think multiple times before write anything without self understandung.

I beleive Russian community have got much understanding quality. It would be much better for him if anyone kindly deliver him some russian old movies download link. Perhaps he can learn a little bit experience about russian language.

The mate externally similar with Di Caprio from the legendary movie " Catch me if you can" i watched on last weekends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: