Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting?  (Read 3299 times)
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:42:42 PM

Hello. I calmly and distantly observe how events develop. The market is very young and there is a possibility of various interesting events that will bring profit. Good luck.
Agreed, not only with cryptocurrency everywhere patience gets rewarded. With cryptocurrency what I understood is that we need to be active to get the best out of the market. Patience is a must, and missing of opportunities leads to a much increase in the time period to hold for a bigger earning out of the same portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:01:14 AM

Man I see so many of you with the wrong mindset.

If you have an investment in some serious projects, and wait, as long as its spread around a bit, youre assets will rise in value dramatically in the coming few years

A good friend of mine here says we will be in the Trillions in total marketcap in the coming few years. Do the math. Most likely your assets will, give or take, stay close to the same satoshi it is now, so when BTC hits $100,000, $500,000, etc. the value of your asset will rise with it.

Now, if your alt is better than most it will rise in value even more, and if your alt is worse than most you will lose some of those satoshi.

So like I said, if you spread out your investment over a few solid alts, you still stand to make a killing.

Yeah the "get rich quick" days are somewhat over, but you can be sure that the gains still attainable between now and the overall total marketcap reaching the trillions, would be an investor in stocks wet dream.

Once we reach the trillions then, those insane gains will be harder to get.

Right now, those that are invested in crypto have an insane unfair financial advantage over the average joe. Its simple but not easy. HODL

If you can have the balls of steel to HODL the large majority of your investment when it goes 100x 200x etc, and can wait till you get the 500x to 2000x, then you will win.

Simple but not easy.

The market just got a SMALL taste of what it would be like when the general public jumps onboard in '17

Next time when the whole public is all in and wall st is all in, the and the marketcap hits TRILLIONS, then were talking

The market being down is a GREAT THING!!! IF YOU ALREADY HAD A TON OF ASSETS, AS LONG AS YOU DONT SELL THEM, YOU WIN.

IF YOU DONT HAVE A GREAT AMOUNT OF ASSETS, NOW COULDNT BE A BETTER TIME TO BUY, and YOU WIN

THE ONLY WAY YOU LOSE IS IF YOU ARE UNEDUCATED OR NOT DISCIPLINED ENOUGH AND SELL RIGHT NOW, THEN YOU LOSE!!
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:02:41 AM

Hello. I calmly and distantly observe how events develop. The market is very young and there is a possibility of various interesting events that will bring profit. Good luck.
Agreed, not only with cryptocurrency everywhere patience gets rewarded. With cryptocurrency what I understood is that we need to be active to get the best out of the market. Patience is a must, and missing of opportunities leads to a much increase in the time period to hold for a bigger earning out of the same portfolio.
Being active is good if you like to take advantage on the price volatility.
Following the trend will likely result to a good profit in short term, the market move a little these days and mostly it moves down, so you
have more opportunity to buy at a low price and will see when it starts to rise again.

This is a repetitive movement that could result to a repetitive profit.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:46:47 AM

A few months ago, you were, but not today, but trying to learn more about the market, there are many things to learn.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:54:21 AM

It is true that the bear market has continued longer than expected and many investors are tired of waiting, but we don't have much options in the present situation, if we leave now we have to suffer losses, so it would better to wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever.
Indeed, it is one thing when the market has all the opportunities for growth and does not grow, then wait tiresome, but when we clearly understand what is happening and see that there is no opportunity for growth in the bear market yet, everything that is happening is perceived more calmly

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:25:35 AM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?

There's no need to leave even there is a prolonged bearish market because you can still earn profit even in that market condition. The market situation today is improving and the prices of  many cryptocurrencies and tokens are starting to rise and it is even better compared to last year. There are more positive signals coming from the crypto communities although the possibility of another bullrun this is still uncertain.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:00:54 PM

If the bear market stays longer than expected will you take your leave and forget cryptocurrency ever existed? But the marketcap is getting larger and larger is that not enough to change your minds and stay?
I will still stay even if the price of BTC is not increased by more than 6000 $ in 2019. This is the battle of persistent and patient people. This is really a long story and challenges investors' confidence.
For me, I believe that the crypto market will soon be pouring strong capital from real businesses around the world. Blockchain technology will serve people around the world in the near future.

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:39:01 PM

resting to make the brain feel fresh might be better, if I can do that, I would have done it, but the fact is that every time I sleep I always open my handphone and see the development of crypto, that's what makes the brain heavier

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:07:01 PM

I think we should not give up. Do you want to give up in a market that is gradually growing? it is not shown in the value of the coins, it is expressed in outside businesses. Big businesses are paying close attention to blockchain and sooner or later they apply blockchain technology. So why should we give up early? Be patient, you will be rich soon.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:51:55 PM

Im not tired because Im thinking to the profit that I possible you get.  Waiting is good as long as you will get more profit and for sure it will happen. But I think it other people already tired to wait for the value of the coins because they tired to invest more their money and they want to cut loss their losses. Im still have hope and Im never give up until now and I hope it will become more worth it this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:47:43 PM

I am staying in this business even if Satoshi himself speaks against it. With the point that crypto has reached, no one can stop it because even in the bear period people make a lot of money as the bull run so why will I quit when I know what to do and survive the harsh periods of the market.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:27:36 PM

If you came in at the last lap of the bull market, then waiting is much more like a burden for you because then, people worked with the success stories of people around and jumped right straight in. You have to wait and not get tired, better days ahead

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:35:52 AM

If you are holding 5-10 BTC, you can skip crypto for a few years and come back at BTC Moon.

lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:46:09 PM

Im not tired because Im thinking to the profit that I possible you get.  Waiting is good as long as you will get more profit and for sure it will happen. But I think it other people already tired to wait for the value of the coins because they tired to invest more their money and they want to cut loss their losses. Im still have hope and Im never give up until now and I hope it will become more worth it this year.
Even with great confidence in the further growth of the cryptocurrency, the more money invested, the more anxiety and fatigue from waiting for the long-awaited growth, without which you can lose a lot of money

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:25:33 PM

If you're involved in the cryptocurrency space theres no such word such as quit. It's hard to remove in your life no matter what you do, even the markeis at worst state you just have to live with it.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:55:25 PM

If you're involved in the cryptocurrency space theres no such word such as quit. It's hard to remove in your life no matter what you do, even the markeis at worst state you just have to live with it.
and yet, each cryptocurrency user faced at the beginning of his career with words that warned about cryptocurrency variability rarely and about the risks that this activity brings. On the basis of this, however, we should not look at the numbers every minute and expect a quick jump in the cryptocurrency market. Today, what happens in the natural half day, especially considering the small interest of investors in cryptocurrency.

]
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:42:35 PM

Crypto currency investment is confidence and patience in conditions like what is currently waiting may still be the best at this time as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing in crypto currencies

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:04:04 AM

Crypto currency investment is confidence and patience in conditions like what is currently waiting may still be the best at this time as investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing in crypto currencies
I think the market will now be better suited to long term we invest. because the market is down is not so good is we can only wait for the market to grow. This market is benefit because prices are cheaper, so crypto investors could buy more assets in the market.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:30:43 AM

Even if I am very tired of waiting, it still will not affect anything, because I will not sell my coins without profit, if my nerves start to play pranks, then I will simply stop working so actively with the crypto currency and throw it until I see ATH

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:50:19 PM

good investors need enough patience. If u study encrypted historical data. u will find that the big peaks are only a short time. and it takes a long time to wait. Real masters may persist for years to wait for the true peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: