Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency Happiness for everyone  (Read 18378 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:40:52 PM

The good news is that currently the price movements are rising even though only slightly increased and so far the price of coins is quite stable and this proves that there are still many commodities from crypto that survive this season so that they can bring positive energy.
Whether it's good or not, we can only be patient and accept all the conditions that exist today.
I think if all traders only do things like you who are always patient and wait until the price goes up again it will not make the condition of the coin price at the exchange place recover, you must participate in supporting the cryptocurrency price to be expensive by buying it so there is a contribution from your support.

I am believe if we patience with market condition, we will gain profits in future. Cryptocurrency is good long term investment because it will become new bussiness model

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
derihendra

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:36:09 AM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news

at this time the crypto price has started to rise, for this reason when this price is when we are buying, hold on for a while, when the price goes up directly sold, we will get a profit

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:45:45 AM

Yes, of course cryptocurrency will bring happiness to everyone because of the benefits it provides, even though there are some countries that have not recognized cryptocurrency but in the future I'm sure crypto will be recognized by all countries in the world because of the benefits provided by crypto itself

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:00:06 AM

I think you have to learn to take the crypto analysis with a pinch of salt. Being involved with crypto for the past years, I can see that everyone try to predict crypto prices but crypto is full of surprises. Just wondering why do you think that Bitcoin won’t have a great future just like the other altcoins? I am very interested to know your point of view.
Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:03:00 AM

During this time I always heard bad news about crypo and also the long-term cynicism of each holder, there is no need to worry when you hold a coin that has good prospects and if there is no change in the price of your current altcoin, exchange more decent coins held.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:07:51 AM

I think the future of crypto is also a bright future in 2019, because now crypto prices are also increasing compared to 2018, because I also believe that the future of krypto is also a promising future.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:29:12 AM

Yes, true cryptocurrency for everyone's happiness. However, Cryptocurrency travel is certainly not easy and has many risks. But Cryptocurrency became very popular when Bitcoin was able to soar. And until now it is still popular and many people hope to make money from here.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:43:33 AM

Bitcoin and Other Altcoins became more and more cheaper, I read a new that Bitcoin and Other Altcoins will still continue to dumb maybe until 1k usd / Bitcoin by this year, I didnt ever read about good new for crypto in this year like many other expert said. I not an Expert on prediction but I see Ethereum and other Altcoins except Bitcoin has a real great future in my opinion. And today crypto currency continues their negative movement, I want to hear only good news for this year, and please dont make a negative comment, why? Believe me I seen a lots and today on my thread I just wanna hear a good news
With the market situation now, you should not worry much about the market because it seems to be the bottom of the cryptocurrency market, the price of the market will be very difficult to reduce and I don't think the price of bitcoin will be $ 1,000./bct in the future

Jan_Vl

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:57:05 AM

2020 will become a crypto year, I believe so. After a few bad years, developers and companies will bring new solutions to the crypto world
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:58:36 AM

When bitcoin has a high value, many people will feel happy because the benefits are in sight, this provides immeasurable benefits for those who hold crypto. We will not avoid this because crypto provides many advantages and can trade well for our needs.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:06:37 AM

It could be a good news when all the cryptocurrency turn green, but what making us sad, the cryptocurrency can't stay up all the time. But i always wish that the cryptocurrency could be able to stat stable in a high price.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:55:35 AM

When bitcoin has a high value, many people will feel happy because the benefits are in sight, this provides immeasurable benefits for those who hold crypto. We will not avoid this because crypto provides many advantages and can trade well for our needs.
they could feel the advantages and benefits of crypto are those who believe. as I am sure there are some people who have already left the market due to a decline in viewing crypto. It makes people certainly felt the shock. but for those who wait and believe they will benefit from it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 06:11:21 AM

The future of cryptocurrency is, as I look into it, is certainly brighter as more and more countries inclined to regularize it and making legal to trade or buy coins. Up and down is a part of every market, but this crypto market is really unexpected market.  Right now, I think market is going under correction and will I am sure it will definitely shoot up any time in future.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
andymarker

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:30:13 AM

Hello my friend! Do not worry. As per the famous bitcoin enthusiast prediction, 2019 is a golden year for cryptocurrency. Many big ventures are going to start trading in bitcoin including, Tesla, Starbucks, SpaceX, NASDAQ and more. So, its better to invest in bitcoin for fueling your business.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:34:56 AM

It is a real happiness with great opportunity knocking on everyones future.
THough this may not be easy to get as you need to be smart and study the cryptocurrency.
If can get the low and sell at high then it is a good thing to be happy. well the future of the world will be with cryptocurrency therefore we will be happy!

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:14:59 PM

Everything is going to be fine. Crypto currencies have such a huge potential and we need to give them sometime to develop. The great news are the ETFs launch and the main event of 2019 is the Bakkt Exchange launch.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:53:46 PM

2020 will become a crypto year, I believe so. After a few bad years, developers and companies will bring new solutions to the crypto world
I also hope that 2020 will be a great year for people to get the best profit because from 2018 until now, the value of many big coins is falling very fast. I believe that change in 2020 will determine the existence of this market and we will have to wait more

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
onetrinity

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:57:06 PM

I also hope that 2020 will be a great year for people to get the best profit because from 2018 until now, the value of many big coins is falling very fast. I believe that change in 2020 will determine the existence of this market and we will have to wait more

I suppose it will be the 2nd half of this year when all things will be back to being good again with the bear market being over.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 01:43:07 PM

I personally don't like negative news myself, i think there is still hope for cryptocurrency development because of the intrinsic value attached to it,bitcoin and altcoins prices will soar very soon because of the different positive news that we are hearing about their use cases in our society

HOMT